Characters Of Tranzit... *Updated*

seven2heven

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are all forgetting Nuketown Zombies?

Samuel is a very important character, but he was already 'used' in the story - Richtofen EE.

Now it's time for Marlton, he's been locked in a Fallout Shelter and escaped while the bus was around.

When he enters Town for the first time he mentions "deja-vu". I think this is interesting as well. His knowledge of... Of so many things, although in most cases useless, attracts me to this character.

First Of all 50% says its not marlton at the fallout shelter but richtofen

Marlton is confirmed as the man in the Nuketown Fallout Shelter. http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 00&t=25526

Richtofen's voice is in Nuketown because it's at the same time as Moon,

i just heard it in NGTZombies recent video and thats it , srry i didn't know it was wrong :?

The Bus Driver's name is not T.E.D.D.

You're very much wrong friend, it is T.E.D.D, and i'm going to take a wild guess that you think it's Bloodhoud, this isn't true though considering that bloodhound is a reference too the greyhound bus stations and busses of the time :lol:

You cannot give me one reference where Treyarch, Activision, Call of Duty, Black Ops II, Zombies, or any members thereof call him T.E.D.D. I know; I've looked. Whoever told you his name was T.E.D.D. was either misinformed or a liar.

• Administrators

The Bus Driver's name is not T.E.D.D.

You're very much wrong friend, it is T.E.D.D, and i'm going to take a wild guess that you think it's Bloodhoud, this isn't true though considering that bloodhound is a reference too the greyhound bus stations and busses of the time :lol:

You cannot give me one reference where Treyarch, Activision, Call of Duty, Black Ops II, Zombies, or any members thereof call him T.E.D.D. I know; I've looked. Whoever told you his name was T.E.D.D. was either misinformed or a liar.

MurderMachineX is right from my digging as well. There is no reference to T.E.D.D. in the game from what I have seen.

I just called him T.E.D.D. cause everyone else was >___>

That kind of reasoning causes the disease known as misinformation. Doesn't everyone hate those rumors in middle or high school? Well, it's kinda like that. Many people think he is called T.E.D.D., however, ALL of those people are wrong. How can this be? Well someone thought it would be funny to LIE about his name. And people just believed him.