Please confirm I'm not cuckoo

Reddonkeyham

Now i want to cast your minds back to a while back when the trailer first TranZit first hit.

In the video,

at the Diner,

there were zombies on the roof (Knuckles),

But weren't there Zombies sliding down the roof.

I can;t view the video at work, so I would like some one to confirm i saw that and if so where the hell is it in the full game?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the other day me and my friend witnessed a zombie doing the following:

Started attacking me, but then stopped

Turned around and walked all the way to the other side of the diner

Jumped onto the roof

A few minutes later appeared on the other side and slid down, resuming the attack it started

This is the only time I've witnessed a zombie slide down the roof, but the circumstance in which it did, was a little weird...

Just the other day me and my friend witnessed a zombie doing the following:

Started attacking me, but then stopped

Turned around and walked all the way to the other side of the diner

Jumped onto the roof

A few minutes later appeared on the other side and slid down, resuming the attack it started

This is the only time I've witnessed a zombie slide down the roof, but the circumstance in which it did, was a little weird...

Intresting, I'm guessing you had the hatch on to the roof on.

I've had a few game (actually a lot) where zombies have turnt around, or stopped running and walked. But never seen one slide of the roof, which has wound me up as I was always sure they did slide of the roof in the trailer.

I would quite like to get footage of the zombies coming of the roof, I'm guessing wherever they slide down from is inaccesable for us players?