Multi colored sparkles?

GAZMANGOD

Hi guys

Long time lurker 1st time poster here.

I have been seeing multi colored sparkles from both the mystery box and from the traffic lights in the town and wondered if anyone knows what it means?

I noticed a thread on here about red sparkles from the box but cant find anything about what I am seeing.

While playing yesterday I was the Misty caracter and there were perminant multi colored orbs flowting around the traffic lights but none of my other team mates could see them. I was unable to stab or hit action on them during that game but it may be posible with a well timed jump from the bus.

At the time I had the skull with blue eyes and hadnt compleated either of the EE's, The next game we had compleated Maxis EE and I was another caracter, This time I could not see any sparkles.

Sorry about the poor quality pic I took it mid round

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done for posting the pic, can always help seperate those who "claim" to see weird things like so, and those speaking the truth.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you more. Especially if its EE related.

But my own only guess is someform of reflection and I have seen a few different examples of these but never like this multi coloured one.

Sorry I couldn't help to much, but hopefully some one does, as I am now very curious.

Check out NGTzombies, this happened to them once and they played around with it, but they couldn't get it to happen again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvjD1t22 ... ature=plcp

Cool yep thats it very odd, They only have the red and orange orbs in that vid (like someone had posted here about the red sparkles) I was getting blue orbs too.......

I have only noticed it the once at the traffic lights but I do get it quite frequently at the box too also with the blue orbs.

Just had it show up on the box when i got the teddy bear.

I have a feeling with the box, its just a random thing that shows you which side you chose.

Blue for richtofen easter egg, and orange for maxis side. I hope im wrong though and its more than just that.

I would like to see the one at the streetlight in the town though...anyone else have anymore info on this?

Just had it show up on the box when i got the teddy bear.

I have a feeling with the box, its just a random thing that shows you which side you chose.

Blue for richtofen easter egg, and orange for maxis side. I hope im wrong though and its more than just that.

I would like to see the one at the streetlight in the town though...anyone else have anymore info on this?

It's very possible that it's more than just that, but at least it gives us an answer/reward for choosing who's side we are on.

This is the best pic i could get so far.

Thats it again except so far I seem to be the only one getting red, orange, blue and purple sparkles *cough* Orbs. Only played for a few hours today and didn't spot any orbs, Will try to get some more time on it and get better pics tomorrow.

Just want to point out again that I hadn't done either EE at that point but did end up doing the Maxis EE later in that game.

I'm trying to find the reason for the one on the streetlight. I'm using a new account that hasnt done either easter egg.

Im assuming you were in 2player or more, hopefully i can still find it solo.

So far i'm Misty, checked the town and streetlight, then turned on power and went back, nothing. Now i'm gonna kill in the town for a few rounds and keep an eye on it.

I'm trying to find the reason for the one on the streetlight. I'm using a new account that hasnt done either easter egg.

Im assuming you were in 2player or more, hopefully i can still find it solo.

So far i'm Misty, checked the town and streetlight, then turned on power and went back, nothing. Now i'm gonna kill in the town for a few rounds and keep an eye on it.

Hi yes it was a 4 player game, As we were planning to do the Maxis easter egg the power had been turned on and then off again

I wonder what whould happen if you Chuck an EMP at the Mystery Box while the weapons are Cycling, when the Orb of Light appears.

I've yet to have the Orb appear at the Traffic Light, it only tends to appear in the Box, sometime on the first run at the box whenever I start a new match.

Try this, if you ever get the chance. Don't Stop the bus with an EMP while its under the trafic light, but set a Turbine and Electric Barrier on the bus, but make sure to prop the Barrier so that it will pass through the street light while the bus drives under it.

I wonder what whould happen if you Chuck an EMP at the Mystery Box while the weapons are Cycling, when the Orb of Light appears.

I've yet to have the Orb appear at the Traffic Light, it only tends to appear in the Box, sometime on the first run at the box whenever I start a new match.

Try this, if you ever get the chance. Don't Stop the bus with an EMP while its under the trafic light, but set a Turbine and Electric Barrier on the bus, but make sure to prop the Barrier so that it will pass through the street light while the bus drives under it.

Throwing an EMP at the box while it is cycling results in the weapon cycle to stop...