Your Desires for Future BOII Zombie Levels

What do you want to see in upcoming zombie levels..

Personally,

1. Return of the Old Crew.

2. A Huge Unique Map. (Not saying tranzit is not big, but it only is if you count everything in the fog. The 5 stops are like the size of nacht or verruckt, i'm not complaining just saying. I enjoy the map but I wouldn't want the map to be the biggest just because of the areas in between the map, which are unbearable with fog, swarms of runners, and face fuckers.)

3. Return of Previous Perks.

4. Nazis.

5. A well thought out Paris Map. (Its been forever since der riese's photo of paris, I hope if its ever released its WORTHWHILE.)

6. More Grief.

7. Marvelous Wonder Weapons.

Thats all i got for now, post your cravings..

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazis are long out of sight of the rear view mirror dude.

Anyway

1.) Bring back traps. Maybe not so many as before, but their absence is disappointing. Hell, make em 3000 points each for all I care, I just think such a crutch would be helpful. also some form of trap system would go a long way to making Grief better. As would dropping a rank and adding a loss if you rage quit.

2.) CIA and CDC maps. Or a combo mixed in one on Tranzit. There's no way they're just going to leave it at that being two teams you can be on. I'm banking on there being more to their inclusion and I'm excited to see it.

3.)Play as Samantha again. Yeah she was annoying, but I think it will be interesting to control her without having to spend all that time doing the EE.

4.) Dog rounds. Yeah it was always a freebie round, but I miss those bastards. It's more for nostalgia then anything.

5.) Lightsaber for 300,000 points...why the hell not? I'm running out of ideas.

6.) Return of some old perks or add some new ones.

7.) Buildable scooter. In case you fall of the bus...assuming there is a bus in future iterations but I don't see why there wouldn't be.

8.) 2025 style bouncing betties.

9.) A wonder weapon that doesn't take a million years to reload. I'm all for adding challenge by taking away such power, but come on. The Jet gun is a joke.

10.) Get rid of the SMR. No joke. I'd rather keep my pistol. At least it's good pack-a-punched. There isn't a gun in that box (with the possible exception of the RPG) that I detest more. Like...I'd rather try to do a whole round just knifing. At least that would be more fun.

NO FOG!

Wouldn't mind seeing Nazi's again.

German named maps again.

Hellhounds in Tranzit (they're cut from Tranzit I'm pretty sure, only in Custom Mode). Boss Rounds again.

A trap (not portable).

Winters Howl and V-R11.

Quotes for CIA and CDC (Come on, that was expected with Nacht der Untoten, but it's been 4 years now...).

Machete from Campaign (Very possible. Might replace Galvaknuckles in some maps like Sickle did for Bowie).

Removed perks back.

Elena

Non 4p EE's. (2p is always nice, maybe even Solo with a different way to do it like CotD)

Samantha in her own body. It's just to weird seeing her in Richtofen's body.

10.) Get rid of the SMR. No joke. I'd rather keep my pistol. At least it's good pack-a-punched. There isn't a gun in that box (with the possible exception of the RPG) that I detest more. Like...I'd rather try to do a whole round just knifing. At least that would be more fun.

I'm pretty sure the M14 is stronger, or atleast on par with it. But it's cheaper, and a wall weapon, so...

NO FOG!

Wouldn't mind seeing Nazi's again.

German named maps again.

They changed it to Zombies instead of Nazi Zombies for a reason. I don't think this will be the case. However I think names like town and farm are less creative than the BO ones and WaW ones...

Hellhounds in Tranzit (they're cut from Tranzit I'm pretty sure, only in Custom Mode). Boss Rounds again.

There haven't been hell rounds since ascension. I REALLY want this.

A trap (not portable).

Thus would make it easier, but treyarch gave us a buildables one to make it harder but not absurdly difficult... I want traps but I don't know if they will be returning en masse soon.

Winters Howl and V-R11.

Old weapons return? why not? Those two in particular were totally under-rated.

Quotes for CIA and CDC (Come on, that was expected with Nacht der Untoten, but it's been 4 years now...).

Machete from Campaign (Very possible. Might replace Galvaknuckles in some maps like Sickle did for Bowie).

The physical model for the upgraded knife depends on where it is. I suspect we'll be seeing all-new ones in new locations.

Removed perks back.

Yup.

Elena

Yup.

Non 4p EE's. (2p is always nice, maybe even Solo with a different way to do it like CotD)

It pisses me off that it is always 4 people since I can hardly get in a lobby with good randoms, let alone ones with mics.

Solo Easter eggs FTW

Samantha in her own body. It's just to weird seeing her in Richtofen's body.

Storywise it makes no sense, and honestlysam in richtofen's body doesn't bother me. I say bring her and the O3 back though.

I'm pretty sure the M14 is stronger, or atleast on par with it. But it's cheaper, and a wall weapon, so...

"I might as well start baking the zombie's some cookies!"

-misty, when receiving the SMR.

I HATE it.

1. Yes

2. Yes, but i would also like to a different Tranzit like most people, different transport etc. But a COTD like map is what I NEED

3. Meh, new perks if anything. Tombstone doesn't cut it for me. The 4 perks i have been using lately is Jugga, Double Tap 2, Staminin up and quick revive. Flopper is essential and missed by loads. But makes the game harder and a lot more enjoyable. I hope flopper returns but not for a year at least.

4. No long Nazi Zombies.

5. Paris needs to be the new big map, or if not the new Tranzit.

6. Greif on a Tranzit map is what i need. Rather than trying to screw people over on a big map. I would rather be able to screw them over on a larger scale i.e get the bus to leave without the other team, closing bus doors on other team, forcing box to move, refusing to allow other team in pack a punch room.

7. Same as old perks for me. I would rather wait for a year or so (like they did with mule kick) and seee how fa we can get without the use of op wunderweapons and perks.

YES YES YES! That gun is probably the worst gun ever on zombies.

A new 8 player co-op Tranzit map with the old and new character's, based in Landmarks across the world and you take a bullet train to other area!

I was just about to post a similar idea. I would love to see an 8-player COOP map with the O4 and the N4. That would make my day.

Also I wouldn't mind them fixing Grief mode by adding more trolling effects and mechanics.

Give me back my ppsh. The first time i got the SMR i was pretty confused. Thought the game glitched and i was still using the 1911. But no, just the worst gun ever. Maybe make buildable boxes were you have to find guns hidden around the map, put them all together and craft the box? That might add some depth, kicking the standard box whores in the nuts. I guess 20-30 guns would be alot to find, but again just make the high tier guns the hardest to find.

I don't understand most of you people's complaints.

1. The fog needs to be there, or training gets ridiculously easy. Plus, once you get Jugg, Staminup, and maybe a galvaknuckle, the fog is not even remotely annoying anymore...

2. The SMR. Yes, it sucks, but they need some s**t weapons in the box. That's why it's such a gamble. And I'd still rather get an SMR than a War Machine. I mean really. The War Machine.

3. Jet Gun doesn't suck (actually, I guess it literally sucks them in, but you know what I mean). You just don't know how to use it. Watch RelaxingEnd. All I have to say about that.

As for requests, there are the basics that everyone's been asking for: O4, Elena, traps, hellhounds, etc. As well as:

- Grief on more maps. I mean, why not on Nuketown?

- More survival maps made out of TranZit-sized maps. They could've easily made maps out of Diner, Factory, and Nacht...

- More customizable custom games. I think I'm gonna post a thread about this soon.

- Return to Der Reise... But make it TranZit-sized! Players would be able to play not only the original Der Reise, but the larger areas outside of the classic map. Teleporters replace the bus, hellhounds are constantly at your heels, and new secrets are revealed about Group 935... I just think it would be awesome :D

Oh, and Paris ;)

New York City: TranZit DLC

This map would have the same gameplay ideas as TranZit, except instead of a bus that takes you across the map, have it be a train in the subway. You could get out at Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Central Park,etc. But NO FOG! I dont care if Denizens come back but NO FOG.

PS: The TRAINzit (see what I did there)idea could also work in London, taking you to Westminster, Big Ben, etc. The driver of the train could be a variant of T.E.D.D. or something.