User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

perfectlemonade

Christmas Avatars!

As for my avatar: Well, December is known as when winter gets here (Thank you Stark for the early warning) so I chose something cold. Then I became UOTM, so naturally I went insane, survived a nuclear halocaust, and gained ice powers! 

By what little knowledge I have on Adventure Time, I'm pretty sure that's not what happened to him. Or everywhere around the Ice King would just be a barren wasteland of mutations and radiation. Not much of a kid show, but a great-sounding zombies game.

Donor

As for my avatar: Well, December is known as when winter gets here (Thank you Stark for the early warning) so I chose something cold. Then I became UOTM, so naturally I went insane, survived a nuclear halocaust, and gained ice powers! 

By what little knowledge I have on Adventure Time, I'm pretty sure that's not what happened to him. Or everywhere around the Ice King would just be a barren wasteland of mutations and radiation. Not much of a kid show, but a great-sounding zombies game.

It seems you need to watch more Adventure Time. The nuclear holocaust did happen, and there are radiation monsters that are basically zombies. Ice king didn't get his powers from that, though.

If you don't recognize him I'm afraid I'll have to cease contact with you.

EDIT: Nevermind. T.E.D.D. Avatar is better than Santa Eddie.

Hmm. I see you have a Dethalbum II picture there... o3o

It seems you need to watch more Adventure Time. The nuclear holocaust did happen, and there are radiation monsters that are basically zombies. Ice king didn't get his powers from that, though.

From what I know, he was a normal person until he found the crown and it drove him crazy, sorta driving out his memories before the crown, whilst being able to keep him alive a good thousand years.

Donor

From what I know, he was a normal person until he found the crown and it drove him crazy, sorta driving out his memories before the crown, whilst being able to keep him alive a good thousand years.

Here's how it went down: This has been collected from a numerous amount of episodes and mini-sodes including the simon P. tapes. 

It's a known fact there's only a few beings to have survived from before the mushroom war, the main known ones are marceline, Simon P.(Ice king), and the Litch (Whom was actually created as a result of the mushroom war) 

It's the modern age before the mushroom war, Simon was an average archeologist until one day he found a cursed crown. The crown slowly drove him to madness, and losing his family. This is what would, in about a thousand or so years, would motivate his hallow mind to capture princesses to restore his "family". His ice powers allowed him to survive the mushroom war. In an alternate version of reality (in which Finn had used a wish to make it so the Litch was never created and therefor the mushroom war never took place) he froze himself in ice and stopped the "End bomb" (as I call it) that would cause the BIGGEST explosion of the mushroom war. Due to this he aged and died. Marcaline watched over him and became old and hag-y. Eventually the wish conflicted with it's self as fin actually used simon's crown for use against bad guys, in the process the crown lost control and the bomb went off. This caused MASSIVE mutation and rips in and out of realities. Jake, whom never became stretchy or gained the ability to talk, was trapped in one of the radiation pools and transformed him into a Litch-Jake hybrid. 

What happened in the real time line was the bomb went off, as Simon had decided to save himself (and presumably marcaline) instead of the bomb, created the Litch from something else, and the mutation and reality-tears allowed most humans to morph into candy-people and other beings like blob-princess and princess ranbow-corn to enter this realm. It also caused certain species to mutate into super-beings like jake and his stretchy powers and intelligence. That brings us to today: A world that's a thousand years past that. It's called the "Land of OOO" as a parallel to the "Land of XXX" Or toxicity. Still don't believe me? In multiple episodes things like cars and rockets have been said to "not have been re-invented yet". Furthermore, many depictions of earth show it to be a moon-like crescent instead of a sphere. Finally, at the beginning of every episode, there's a nuke that can be seen in the first bit of the opening sequence. 

Admin

No.

Donor

My favourite time of year. Nothing cuter than Eeveelutions in Christmassy clothes.

-Jolteon

Much success. Might edit in glowing blue eyes.

What's with the username changes? Is this relevant?

I figure so.

Admin

Much success. Might edit in glowing blue eyes.

What's with the username changes? Is this relevant?

It started with a little joke that @Hells Warrrior did on ol' @GRILL . I ended up changing my username to something a little festive [long story short, I live in a city that celebrates Christmas involving giving out warm, salty pretzels where a big street full of hardcore decorated houses are] and so did many others. In all due time, it will go away...I think.

Donor

CHRISTMAS AVATARS 2015 WHAT WHAAAAAAAAT.  Let's see some radical xmas avatars (preferably zombie related, but do whatever makes you happy - zombies stuff not mandatory)

This time, let's try and post our avatar as well as change it, so that in future we can look back and see the lovely creativity.

Santa Maxis in full effect:

642cvAY.png

Tag those who you want to join in!

your turn: @PINNAZ @NaBrZHunter @InfestLithium @Lenne @Tasha @Slade @Nightmare Voyager @steviewonder87 @Jolteon @Tac @BlindBusDrivr @Monopoly Mac @LiamFTWinter @MrRoflWaffles @Hells Warrrior @way2g00d @Tattoo247 @Stop Mocking Me0 @Chopper @83457 @Amantha77 @HitmanVere @Spider3000 @Kill_All_Monkeys @ZombieOfTheDead @MixMasterNut @DeathBringerZen @The Clay Bird @Rissole25 @BennetsGreen @PortlyLlama80 @Covert Gunman @MysteryMachineX @Naitrax @FatedTitan @Flammenwerfer @Boom @Strwrsbob @Phantom  and everyone else :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Donor
5 minutes ago, GRILL said:

CHRISTMAS AVATARS 2015 WHAT WHAAAAAAAAT.  Let's see some radical zombies xmas avatars.

This time, let's try and post our avatar as well as change it, so that in future we can look back and see the lovely creativity.

Santa Maxis in full effect:

642cvAY.png

Tag those who you want to join in!

your turn: @PINNAZ @NaBrZHunter @InfestLithium @Lenne @Tasha @Slade @Nightmare Voyager @steviewonder87 @Jolteon @Tac @BlindBusDrivr @Monopoly Mac @LiamFTWinter @MrRoflWaffles @Hells Warrrior @way2g00d @Tattoo247 @Stop Mocking Me0 @Chopper @83457 @Amantha77 @HitmanVere @Spider3000 @Kill_All_Monkeys @ZombieOfTheDead @MixMasterNut @DeathBringerZen @The Clay Bird @Rissole25 @BennetsGreen @PortlyLlama80 @Covert Gunman @MysteryMachineX @Naitrax and all the others I couldn't remember off hand :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Do I edit one I have now or can I change to zombie related one? :sweat_smile:

Donor
Just now, HitmanVere said:

Do I edit one I have now or can I change to zombie related one? :sweat_smile:

you can do whatever you want @HitmanVere !  :mrgreen:

Donor
53 minutes ago, GRILL said:

you can do whatever you want @HitmanVere !  :mrgreen:

Since Im custom zombies guy, I made my map have more winter setting and added snow/candy cane MOTD-camo on everyones favorite weapon: Ray Gun Mark 2. Better pic here:

LS6Laee.jpg

Tech Admin

Oh go on then.

9f11d67fba19714a25f93889fdcdd89c.gif

Donor

doctor-who-christmas.jpg?w=246&h=343

I'm sure my profile picture came as a surprise. :smirk:

Also, this took me by surprise, but it's Christmas next week. That's right, Christmas Day is next Friday. Just let that sink in.

Donor

Have a very Margwa Chrismas!

margwa-1.png

Donor

Give me a minute, I'm making some minor adjustments to this picture of the 1914 christmas truce....

Donor

Give me a minute, I'm making some minor adjustments to this picture of the 1914 christmas truce.... There we go... Sure...Why not? 

christmas-truce-story.jpeg