TranZit or Transmit ??

MrShortKhop793

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Still not answering what i did wrong, and why is everybody so mean on here i mean jezz oh wizz, no wonder why i never comment that much

Well maybe you could explain what you're talking about? I've never heard of this "Transmit" thing.

If you haven't seen any threads on here about it then you can expect people to not of heard of it.

Also most of the threads you are making recently haven't really been that good...which is obviously going to cause people to be "mean".

to add on to what samantha maxis said... Its not just that your posts are bad lately. (im not saying yours are, idk i havent seen them) but its also that in general people are posting bad topics and meaningless threads. It really is frustrating. I am a new member of the site and BEFORE i showed up. people were discussing zombies in a real and effective way. NOW all we ever see is people posting new threads about lame duck topics that dont deserve its own thread. The community at large is obsessed with minute details and the die hard zombies fans are getting fed up with the garbage that is flooding the site.

This place is still a breath of fresh air compared to the recycled bull crap that is on the official forums.

I do believe we'll leave it at Tranzit, it's name is a play on transit which is reference to the bus depot, the Z in tranzit is just a typo in reference to Zombies.

Transmit doesn't make much sense except perhaps when the game first came out, now we all know how maxis and richtofen can transmit their voices but still...sorry I'm just trying to make sense out of it.

I was harsh. Im sorry. Frustrations related to this forum are getting to me and I forget why I am even here. To share ideas and to be shared with. I am turning over a new non negetive leaf. I apologize if I have offended. I have real life anger issues and sometimes it gets the best of me.

No more asshole posts from me I promise.