Your scorestreak setup?

Electric Jesus

Mine is

Care package always the first one.

And I mix up the next few all the time. The second is always either HELLSTORM or lightning strike, but for the third I use either AGR, dragonfire (usually dragonfire), death machine, or war machine. I usually keep the second one HELLSTORM, but I change the third one depending on the map.

My most common setup then would be...

Care package

HELLSTORM

Dragonfire

This is pretty balanced, as there are those games where I get loads of tiny killstreaks, overloading me with air-droppable goodies, and there are the boss games where I get massive streaks. In this case I kick myself for not avtivating higher streaks, but dragonfire can be really good if you know how to use it properly (which I do.) so, yeah.

What about you guys?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only level 22, I believe, so I haven't unlocked everything, but I'm really digging the UAV for my first choice. It'll net you a couple kills almost every time, and the 10 point assist bonus can stack up with good teammates.

2nd choice, I've been messing around with, but right now it's Lightining Strike. It's quick and it's a monster. If you lay a couple of these down in their spawn, you'll get a multi kill.

Last is Stealth Chopper. I'll probably sub that in for Orbital VSAT when I get it, but for now, I'll go with Stealth Chopper. If it doesn't get shot down, it'll go to work. :)

I've started to stray away from Zombies in the past few days. Tranzit's become pretty meh for me. I'm now looking to experiment more in multiplayer. I was pretty good in Modern Warfare 3 (first game where I actually played multiplayer) and I've noticed that my skill level in that game has transitioned nicely to this one. I ain't pullin off 50-0's, but I play the objective and I try to help out my team as much as I can (scorestreaks will hopefully reflect this). :)

UAV

Care Package

Counter UAV

Counter UAV is for UAV spam. I never realized how much I rely on the mini map. Also I get Care Package and C-UAV at the same time, so it blocks where my CP is on the map. However there is that perk that blocks C-UAV's, so I have to be careful of those guys.

UAV for obvious reasons. It's the standard setup for getting more scorestreaks.

Care Package so I can get lucky with higher scorestreaks. With Hacker (it's called something different here) perk, I can reroll it if I don't like it/arm enemy CP's.

• Moderators

but dragonfire can be really good if you know how to use it properly (which I do.) so, yeah.

UAV,Lightining strike and the last one is always something high (dogs,drone swarm etc.)

In case I get some ridiculous amount of points in 1 life...didn't happen yet. :lol:

UAV, Care package, lightning strike.

I run engineer with care package so i can experience the higher streaks, i used to put dragonfly but there ridiculously easy to destroy with an AR or even SMG.

And i love how the lightning strike drops straight away unlike the mortar team from black ops!

• 2 weeks later...

UAV

Hunter Killer (Practically a free kill)

Dragonfire (used to have guardian :lol:)

Whenever i get a dragonfire (always a rarity) I usually just destroy it straight away :lol: I have no idea how to use it properly and I barely even get kills from it, so i just destroy it so i can earn it again (idk why) and get back out there and get kills.

For FFA I like using the UAV, Hunter Kiler, and Counter UAV.

All of them are low, and they help an extraordinary amount.

UAV is you and only you, plus you can always know where your next kill is.

Hunter Killer for one of the 30 kills you need, plus it works well as a grenade for campers or if you have taken a lot of damage.

Counter UAV to absolutely screw everyone else, in FFA everyone will rush to a red dot for a kill.

• 2 weeks later...

See, death machine and war machine are neat, but there is always myself as a factor. That's why I use stuff that basically kills for you rather than helping you to kill. For example you can still get decimated even if you have a uav or a death machine, whereas with an auto-killing streak (swarm, sentry, lightning, dogs, hellstorm, etc.) but that's just me. The setup I use most often now is

Care package (with engineer of course)

HELLSTORM

Dragonfire or stealth chopper (depends on map)

I normally play Kill Confirmed, and I rush. This means I don't normally get too many kills/confirms before dying, so I run low killstreaks. I run UAV, Hunter Killer, and Hellstorm. I can get all of these fairly easily. UAVs help greatly, knowing the enemy's position is a great advantage. Hunter killers are a good way to get a quick kill or two, or you can wait and use them when you see a group. I can normally get 3+ kills with the hellstorm, so I always use it. When playing domination or any other objective game, I'll switch Hunter Killer with Lightning strike.

I've stopped using care packages for a while now. They take too long to come in, and even then I normally get them stolen.

Agreed. Teammates always screw me over with Engineer too. "Oh you got a Lodestar in your care package? Here, lemme change that to a Counter-UAV."

-_-

Yeah, it's just too unpredictable. You might have a troll of a teammate, you might get something terrible, or you could get killed and have an enemy steal it.

I've been mixing it up a lot lately in an effort to aquire playercards.

I really like the counter-uav, vsat, and then a bigger scorestreak like lodestar/warthog/dogs. This is the setup I've been using lately on Domination and with hardline it's not too difficult to get the vsat which usually leads to the next one.