Possible trail past bridge

game78

I read in comments on NGTZombies video. Someone claims their is a trail past the bridge on the left that leads to the back of the church that requires a NAV Card. Dont know if their is truth to it just passing on what ive seen. I plan on looking into this myself tonight. Didnt know if their was any truth to it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, That's the only Shortcut in the Map, not counting the Cabin because to me, its more of "On the side of the Road" than an actual shortcut.

The Church is a big topic on this site. You can practically touch the building but can't go in. The doors in front of the Church don't looked destroyed yet you can't climb the steps...Odd. Also. Why is that one spot on that cliff not covered in Fog?

This is just one of many area's in the Map I find very Odd. One is the Diner and another is that Fence Door in NDU.

well that one video i posted a day or 2 ago had no fog in it so u could actually see the map but god forbid its a play the game video it gets removed when someone could post a ngt video thats ok where they need 27 parts of videos for a easter egg when u only need 2 one for maxis one for richtofen

well that one video i posted a day or 2 ago had no fog in it so u could actually see the map but god forbid its a play the game video it gets removed when someone could post a ngt video thats ok where they need 27 parts of videos for a easter egg when u only need 2 one for maxis one for richtofen

You mean this right?

3hjhyBt6fcA

Due to a glitch I had gained no-fog access to TranZit as well as god mode. I've walked around the map and did not see ANYTHING that could stand out, which would not be able to be seen without walking around the map legtimately. (is that a word?)

Just to remind you:

Treyarch only puts EE in the places that you can see or access without glitching, so don't spend ages doing things that will not get you anywhere!

Plus, following NGT is really a bad idea. These guys don't know what they're doing...

Due to a glitch I had gained no-fog access to TranZit as well as god mode. I've walked around the map and did not see ANYTHING that could stand out, which would not be able to be seen without walking around the map legtimately. (is that a word?)

Just to remind you:

Treyarch only puts EE in the places that you can see or access without glitching, so don't spend ages doing things that will not get you anywhere!

Plus, following NGT is really a bad idea. These guys don't know what they're doing...

I feel like there's more you may not be sharing...Otherwise, could you let us in on the glitch for no fog?

Just to remind you:

NGT is great... but they're still morons. Oh, and that is SO not true about the EE's being only in visible spots... been plenty a times where we had to noclip to find Easter eggs.

Legitimately IS a word, and you did spell it correctly. :mrgreen:

But seriously, stop being silly.

Just to remind you:

I feel like there's more you may not be sharing...Otherwise, could you let us in on the glitch for no fog?

There might be more I am not sharing, but I'm not going to share any info about what I don't share with you. Is that complicated enough?

The glitch might only work for me due to my quite unstable connection, but there is a way to freeze the game and walk around getting rid of the fog... The only bad thing about it is that you can't access any "secret" areas, if there are any, because you cannot fly. You basically walk around a frozen TranZit.

I guess you just need to lose connection but not lag out of the game. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce that when I desire to, it just happens from time to time...

But seriously, stop being silly.

I guess I will have to.