Bring back Private matches

I know I'm not the only one who thinks getting rid of private matches as a bad idea. Is ttreyarch really that stupid to get rid of them? They have leaderboards for players 1-4 So why would they include a leaderboard for 2 and 3 Players when there isn't a real way of getting on the leaderboards with two or three friends. Doing split screen controller backing out malarky every time I want to play a 2 playereaderboard game is very annoying. Is there actually a simple way that we are just not getting? :lol: I also hope there trying to fix the solo creating lobby glitch,I haven't played solo for a while because of it

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno what to tell you, I left the custom settings as they are in a standard game and i got leaderboard'd for it

Standard game? You mean public because custom matches do not count toward leaderboards. If you do have a leaderboard round rank from custom matches I would like to see proof you started in a custom match and ended in a custom match with your round leaderboard counting.

Its stupid, I can't play solo because i've got the 'Creating lobby' bug, i cant get to high rounds on leaderboards with my friends because there is no private matches, and i can't play with randoms because i have the 'Waiting for host' bug.

I've never had this many connection issues with a cod before, hopefully we get the connection bugs fixed asap and private matches, all they need to do is make custom games that haven't had the rules changed count to leaderboards.

According to Treyarch all you have to do to make a private leaderboard match is set your Party Privacy to Closed.

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/273283812954345476

Before you launch, set your Party Privacy to Closed.

Can anyone confirm this, I'm not at my Xbox now? If so... duh.

I know this is in response to the ability to kick a player if you don't like them, but the answer addresses our question.

According to Treyarch all you have to do to make a private leaderboard match is set your Party Privacy to Closed.

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/273283812954345476

Before you launch, set your Party Privacy to Closed.

Can anyone confirm this, I'm not at my Xbox now? If so... duh.

I know this is in response to the ability to kick a player if you don't like them, but the answer addresses our question.

So you're saying that setting your party privacy to closed and not changing the rules counts to LB's? I'll try that and see if it works :)

all you have to do is close the lobby (so no one can join in) and leave the settings unchanged, and you'll get ranked.

If any settings are changed, it modifies the gameplay and makes it different from everyone else on the leaderboard, therefore you won't get ranked. If people join in/quit out, you wont get ranked, because it's too easy to exploit joining in and transfering points over for, in technicality, unlimited points.

I was playing with 2 friends earlier in public and we all readied up before another player was found and the game started, so maybe this is the answer. We only played one game, so maybe it was a fluke. I'll try it again the next time I'm online.