Bus blocking power station

Zaptn.

In Power station when you jump off the tombstone balcony and you don't have the side ladder on the bus, is there a way to get back into the power station? Many times i have

died because of not having the ladder and jumping off that ledge and the bus taking ridiculously long to start driving.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the numbers in the hole in the wall just after the power room ?

A quick google search tells me... That's a toaster. Hmm. New toast-launching wonder weapon? Seems legit.

Back on topic, yeah, you can't get back until the bus starts to move unless you have the side ladder.

LOL you made my day mate xD . Back on topic , i guess wat CrazyTrain said is true u'll just have to walk your way to town but if u never found where the hunter shack is i suggest not look for it while running away cuz that may result in ur death .

There is a way to get on the bus even if the ladder is not added. However for this you have to wait until the bus is moving. Stay by the area where Tombstone perk machine is, run and jump on the bus and you will make it. I have never missed this jump. If you happen to jump early before the bus move stay by the area near dumpsters and wait until it moves.