Navcards????

SlashRacer

I am trying to figure out this navcard thing. I played a game with 4 players the other day and it showed 2 navcards on the right side of the screen. Then I played another game with 4 players and it showed 3 navcards. It shows the navcards next to each players score, so I am assuming 3 of us had found a navcard in a previous game which is why it showed next to the players scores.

Now the million dollar question.......What do we do with these navcards?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still trying to figure this out. Still a confusing subject.

One thing I would like to know is. Has ANYONE played a game where all four players had a Nav Card next to their Score?

So Far as I know, there is one Nav Card in the Map that can be picked up, which is on the side of the Bus Stop.

I'm not into Twitter or Facebook so could someone Tweet this to Jimmy for me?

"Continue to keep us in the Dark, but at least give us this. Could it be a Glitch? [Link to NGTZombies Vid about the Nav Card appearing when hitting Box.]

• Administrators

We are still trying to figure this out. Still a confusing subject.

One thing I would like to know is. Has ANYONE played a game where all four players had a Nav Card next to their Score?

So Far as I know, there is one Nav Card in the Map that can be picked up, which is on the side of the Bus Stop.

I'm not into Twitter or Facebook so could someone Tweet this to Jimmy for me?

"Continue to keep us in the Dark, but at least give us this. Could it be a Glitch? [Link to NGTZombies Vid about the Nav Card appearing when hitting Box.]

It's not a glitch. A group of us (including myself) did an investigation and achieved the NavCard via Solo match next to the Depot. Then we went into a Custom Game, and voila! We all had NavCards.

When you set up the workbench under the Tower, the NavCard reader can identify each person's card. One of our mates (unfortunately the one who kept dying on us) held the last card since the three of us were not accepted (meaning our cards were not the correct ones).

All in all, we didn't check that last card because our went down way too many times and wasn't around long enough to try it out, but...someone finish this off for us.

Little theory coming up----->

When I look at the word Navcards I take that as navigation card which can be put in the navcard machine you build underneath the shiny tower, course as you see you cannot put any of these into the machine SO there is more we need! I'd like to think that the cards become available when you buy DLC, from here you may get another bus, a teleporter or something that will take you from here to the DLC. The Navcard machine doesn't require any part of the EE and can be done built solo so I'd like to think these are available after you buy the DLC . Course I would like it to be more of the easter egg but the bus driver says something about changing the navigation course or something like that so I'm predicting this until something else comes up :D.

What I meant by Glitch is how one persons screen would show him having a card, but on ather persons screen, they would not have one.

But enough about that, I found something interesting about that Card. The Icon is changing. I was looking at it and I notice a little dot near the bottom, but I though it was a smudge on the screen, I whipe it off and it was gone. BUT just a few seconds later, it came back. Just as I leaned to look at it closely it dissapeared again.

That little tiny dot has a random pattern. Play the game, see for yourself.

Another piece of the puzzle perhaps....

Played last night with a buddy of mine. Me on my account and him on his second account(which he has never played zombies on yet). On MY screen i showed neither of us to have the nav card. on HIS screen he showed me to have one. The next game we played he switched to his main account and suddenly on MY screen we both had cards and the same on HIS screen...

Not sure what this could mean but any info at this point that could even remotly help us out is good.

^Thats^ What I'm talking about. Could it be a Glitch? If you and the other players picked up the Nav Card beside the station in Solo and start a game on Co-Op, should all four players have a Card or is it a Glitch keeping the Icons from appear all everyones screen.

Also noticed something about the EE. Same game actually as the nav card thing. While on our main accounts the EE parts were already assembled. When HE was on his second account the parts were there even tho I had alreadt assembled them previoulsy. So does EVERYONE have to have assembled the tower parts for it to save rather than just one person in the lobby....

Has anybody tried playing a game where all four players have already gotten the navcards AND set up their own tables in single player?

I have no idea what the cards are used for but if I had to make a guess it would have something to do with T.E.D.D. the bus driver. TEDD's brains are scrambled right now, he is basically useless to us until we can fix him. When you roll up to the diner he tells us that his positioning system is malfunctioning and that is the reason why he keeps going in a circle. He mentions places that are stored in his memory but because his navigation system is broken we never go anywhere, maybe the Navcards have something to do with TEDDS navigationing system, similar to a high-level government bus pass if you will.

The Red dot is the HUD, you know... The HUD is made of blood ;)

Don't worry I thought this too :P

Yeah I feel like an Idiot now, since I posted a comment in spiders video. FACE PALM

But I still think the Nav Card Icons don't appear next to each players name(If they had picked up the one by the Bus Station) is a Glitch.