Red Sparkles Everywhere and Zombie Rank Vision?

X_Shortboyownz_X

Ok ive decided to give my info about what the hell ive been seeing lately. I have been seeing red sparkles out of the MYSTERY BOX no one on youtube has shown this. One exception is NGTZOMBIES which see the red sparkles off of a red traffic light In the middle of the TOWN on Tranzit so at least i know im on to something. Ive heard that it might be linked to Blue eye ranks and this so called ”zombie vision”. Another thing that might play into it is the Richtofen and Maxis easter eggs? Has anyone done both easter eggs and has the highest rank and seen these sparkles or even more strange different things? The box seems to release the red sparkles randomly the first weapon i noticed it was when it gave me the RPD.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually NGTzombies did make a video on this in the box a while ago. Was also seen on the live stream. Here's a few questions that might help us determine the blue eye conundrum.

1.)Did you do the easter egg?

2.)Did you play all the maps at least once in every mode? (not including Nuketown)

3.)What is your highest round

I personally don't have the blue eyes and have not done 1 and 2.I really want to find this out so that I can start seeing these strange lights.

Actually NGTzombies did make a video on this in the box a while ago. Was also seen on the live stream. Here's a few questions that might help us determine the blue eye conundrum.

1.)Did you do the easter egg?

2.)Did you play all the maps at least once in every mode? (not including Nuketown)

3.)What is your highest round

I personally don't have the blue eyes and have not done 1 and 2.I really want to find this out so that I can start seeing these strange lights.

Oh ok i didnt know about his livestream, but yeah i have done the EE and ive been freaking out.

I have (or had, at least) the blue eyes... have not completed either EE, have not played every map in every mode, and my highest Tranzit round I think was only 19.

Each rank emblem has 5 different levels to it, indicated by the scratches you see next to the emblem. When you get to the fifth level of a skull rank, the eyes glow to let you know you're close to the next rank (by the way, the skull with glowing eyes is not the highest rank.... there is a skull with a knife and a skull with two shotguns after that).

I wish people would quit with the whole "Zombie vision" thing, including NGT. "Zombie vision" was started by a troll account on Twitter called "RomeroTheZombie", who was trolling the community with BS Call of the Dead "hints". This person referred to the effect of the V-R11 being shot at a teammate as "Zombie vision"... he was full of shit. Everything he posted ended up being debunked. There is NOT, and has never been, anything called "Zombie vision" in Call of Duty Zombies.

How can u definitively say what will or won't be in future zombies or even on a new map I garentee u don't know everything about yet, I have the blue eyes now, got demoted from the knife and I haven't done either EE, just do good u will rank up that's all, bad games will demote u sometimes, or if u stop playing for a while I think this is only because the game is new, if u don't play for a day u will drop a few thousand positions in the leaderboards.

A buddy of mine sees orange glowing guns in the box sometimes, he has completed both EE.

How can u definitively say what will or won't be in future zombies or even on a new map I garentee u don't know everything about yet

If you're talking to me, I never said I did. There could be something along the lines of "Zombie vision" added in the future. I never said there wouldn't be. But up to this point it has not ever been an official feature.

hi i was the first person to post this in the topics a few days ago before it was on youtube but only a few red it no one replyed. after playing for some time i think its not part of the EE. i think its a reward for doing the EE. after i did the EE me and my 3 friends hit the box and a beam from the top of the obelisk hit the box and it shined the beam, hapend once for each of us and it never hapend again,but every now and then the box shines and we always get good itoms so i think its a reword for doing the EE :lol:

• 1 month later...

i've just seen this for the first time we did the EE with our group and then we died so after that we decided to just play and in approx round 15 a teammate asked for backup while he was boxing, thats when i saw it.

i dont have blue eyes btw

maybe someone should emp the box while it sparkles

I like the zombie rank vision theory although I've had blue eyes lots of times, even had them since completing the EE and I haven't noticed anything strange. I even tried to recreate the Laundromat light beam glitch in 8 player Tranzit for shits and giggles but it only showed up for the original 4 lobby members, but not for anyone who had to be invited or join in like myself

Really?....."Sparkle"...What is this? Twilight? lol

But yeah, this really bugging us. Just wait, bet you finally when we figure this out its going to be one of those. "UGH! I can't believe it was that simple" moments.

Im sayin.... It most likely will be that way.... Honestly look at how short and rather simplistic the Quests are compared to the other games where the Quests were actually hidden EE as apposed to REAL objectives as they are now.

We have people looking at train cars, clocks, light poles and electric traps. People are CRAZY looking into the game. "nothing is accidental or coincidence in zombies" yeah this may be true... but that doesnt mean that the quest is as complex as we are projecting.

I propose that everyone....EVERYONE stop looking. JUST STOP. The DLC will be out soon, and im sure that if we let the raging fire of obsession die out just a little bit that they will finally come foreward with a walk through telling us how to do it.

I just want to know 2 things how long was it since you played before seeing the orbs and did you have money in the bank? I have seen them too and I have tried to duplicate them but I havent been able too. I am currently working on the theory that you have to

1. do the tower of babel for either side

2. put money in the bank

3. wait 24 hours or more before playing again

4. withdraw money from the bank

I have tried to do everything else that I can think of to duplicate the game where I saw the light these are the only things I can think of that have mattered has anyone tried this?

after experimenting I found you DO NOT have to wait 24 hours like I originally thought. I just saw the light again and it was after I had played all day. I played a game where I deposited around 70,000 points then I played a game of survival then I went back to tranzit and it was on the street light in town. last time it was on the other street light. but I did manage to repeat it by depositing money, playing something else then going back and withdrawing.I think I am really close to discovering the next step to this....please confirm my findings.

I'm Stoked because I do alot of EE Hunting & I FINALLY got my Shottys' today & I have the Blue Eyes, So I'll def let you guys know If I notice anything out of the Ordinary In the next few days, As it normally takes about a week or so before the Orbs appear on the StopLight or Pylon. (For Me Anyways, As Far as I can tell.)

after experimenting I found you DO NOT have to wait 24 hours like I originally thought. I just saw the light again and it was after I had played all day. I played a game where I deposited around 70,000 points then I played a game of survival then I went back to tranzit and it was on the street light in town. last time it was on the other street light. but I did manage to repeat it by depositing money, playing something else then going back and withdrawing.I think I am really close to discovering the next step to this....please confirm my findings.

This sounds like JZs newest tweet. Possibly you are.