Radio Transmissions Found?

NLjaan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you look up the coordinates that he says, it comes up as Southern Nevada. Interesting thing is, when you research further, it shows that their have been a significant earthquake in the past in that location, the exact location. See for yourselves. It could be nothing, but it could be something.

Link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=pQElAQ ... ST&f=false

The coordinates are the first on the right column.

UPDATE: Also if u put in the coordinates on google maps, you get southern Nevada, near a wildlife range...so its pretty much confirmed that they are somewhere in Nevada.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=37 ... CAUQ_AUoAA

Did I hear a french accent?

The first one sounded like Indian accent to me :lol:

But I seriously doubt these are real.

1. We have the sound files on the PC version and no body found these radios (except this guy).

2. I doubt that every radio would have been deleted from the map.

3. These just doesn't sound like radios in World at War and Black Ops.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure these are fake.

The coordinates are for Jackass Flats, a testing location in the Nevada Test Site. One of the soldiers in the video speaks of activating a "spire" for one of the voices, indicating Maxis was telling them to somehow power a tower.

One major tower existed at the Jackass Flats, standing just as tall as the Empire State building. The BREN Tower. I believe that is why Maxis and Richtofen were after that specific location. When exactly this attack happened is still unclear.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25415&p=244918#p244918

French accent? Which one?

EDIT: @ Matuzz. Waffles also mentioned Jackass Flats when first going through the files, so I believe he came across these particular radios as well.

The coordinates are for Jackass Flats, a testing location in the Nevada Test Site. One of the soldiers in the video speaks of activating a "spire" for one of the voices, indicating Maxis was telling them to somehow power a tower.

One major tower existed at the Jackass Flats, standing just as tall as the Empire State building. The BREN Tower. I believe that is why Maxis and Richtofen were after that specific location. When exactly this attack happened is still unclear.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25415&p=244918#p244918

French accent? Which one?

EDIT: @ Matuzz. Waffles also mentioned Jackass Flats when first going through the files, so I believe he came across these particular radios as well.

Well I stand corrected if these really are from the files :)

Last thing I would have wanted from this story was 10+ new characters though :|