The in game recording....

So after finally getting over with my full on BO2 zombie aversion phase, I decided to give the maps an official playthrough. The first one wasn't too bad and I eventually got into it. i played solo survival on town and got a decent 30 rounds in. The whole thing recorded. I'm a happy panda.

Then solo on farm. I played a decent 32 rounds. Went much smoother as I didn't even have to worry about getting burned. Game ends. I check my rank. Then go to look for the video...and its not there. Not even a second of it. Anyone know why this happened?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Just got to 43 on Nuketown.

Wanted to watch a bit of it in theater mode.

It was boring. So I did speed it up. I laughed because of the funny sounds. Could not stop doing it. PS3 froze and now I am sad.

Don't use the theater mode it is glitchy and broken. That's what I've learned today.

Hopefully BO2 won't kill my ps3. :?

My PS3 has already crashed four times :? Annoyingly, when you turn it back on you have to go through the whole corruption checker... I've been trying to render a video but it keeps freezing & have also had the same issues as Lenne, hopefully it'll get fixed.

As to your question I've got no idea, suppose it is just an issue with their recording thing, maybe there is a set time for recordings, I think if games go on for too long they get split up into separate videos but I'm not sure why they wouldn't turn up.