Xbox - 3 Players needed for Tower of Babble EE

Shooter

Firstly I know this is in the wrong section, mods move it if you really feel the need to. I made a thread in Teammate Finder an hour ago, but seeing how they don't appear in active topics and it's got ZERO views thus far, I thought I'd post here. Do what you must with it.

What's up guys. I'm hoping to find some people to help me get the achievement for Tower of Babble Easter Egg at some point today. I have a basic understanding of what to do, I just need 3 cooperative players to do it with. All the better if you already know how to do it. Gotta have mics and want to complete everything within the early rounds. I can never find anyone that wants to do it, if I'm lucky enough to even find a match. Hopefully I can get a chance to play with some of the regulars around here. Ready to play at any time, just need 3 other players.

Hit me up with an invite on Xbox or response here.

GT: ostonedshootero

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just done this with 3 people, and only two had emp's as one died! Richtofens part you need to emp 4 lamps so if you create a teleporter, throw an emp jump through and turn and throw quick enough you get the acheivment!

Took us over 2 hours though as it kept failing so we need to get max ammo :)

I'm down. Gamertag is Jeager1999. Go ahead and send me a Friend Request, just send me a message that your from CODZ and all.

If you haven't yet, play a SOLO game and build the Nav Card station first, so we can just skip that whole part completely.

Also I don't know about you but I'm going to Stock the Vault before anything, can't believe I went through 250'000 points that quickly.