Hidden Horse in Tranzit! Is it real?

mcsportzhawk

In all 100% seriousness,

Do any of you truly believe that James C. Burns was on to something, being that he knows much more about the making of the game than we do, when he said that there was going to be a horse of some sort?

Where is this horse? Is it real? How do we unlock and ride the thing?

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts ;)

Mattttttttttttt (with 13 T's)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcsportzhawk,

This is not true. Notice which room they are in, this is the room with the lava pit in the power area, they are facing towards the hole in the wall where you jump down to get back to the bus.

It is Misty shooting a zombie along with something in the way of the view which makes it look like a horse. Though, a horse would never be up that high.

I saw the video originally on Frank Woods channel before the game came out and thought it was true, but after looking at the environment along with a closer look now that we have seen Misty in full, I can surely say this is not true.

BUT-

I remember seeing a picture that was supposedly on COD's facebook page of a zombie horse. This could still be a possible easter egg in the farm area.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to be clear. The Map is Green Run, the Mode is Tranzit. That explains the Bus.

That out of the way, It doesn't mean that the Next Map will have a Bus in Tranzit Mode. It be cool if you could ride a horse....an undead one....on fire...with "Ghost Riders" playing in the Background..and can shoot at Zombies on Horses.

One can Dream Right?

Just want to be clear. The Map is Green Run, the Mode is Tranzit. That explains the Bus.

That out of the way, It doesn't mean that the Next Map will have a Bus in Tranzit Mode. It be cool if you could ride a horse....an undead one....on fire...with "Ghost Riders" playing in the Background..and can shoot at Zombies on Horses.

One can Dream Right?

Yea Exactly, I wonder if ALL future Tranzit mode maps will be a Bus for transportation. As I said in a nother thread - How about a larger boat, kinda like whats in COTD but slightly smaller. Or a seperate boat / means for each player (horses, motorcycles ) ? Never know./

One can Dream Right?

Never thought I'd have a reason to post this :lol:

YIPPEE-YA-AYYYYY!!!! YIPPEEEE-AY-OOOOOOOOOH!

What about that vehicle in one of the Caimpaigns? I don't remember the name of the Campaign but is was early in the game and you had the option to drive it or control the flying drone. But still the Vehicle would be cool. One Drives, other uses turret and the other two could shoot from the sides. EPIC!!!

He seems to have told us a lot of false information :/

Horses, Marlton's watch, red toolboxes scattered around the map etc.

The electric zombie was the only real thing, but all he said for that was something like "Kinda looks like a zombie doesn't it" when there was a still image of some electricity.

Unless we are yet to discover it all... :o

• 1 month later...

I happened to notice out the back window of the bus, when you could have indestructible items before they patched it, I had the bus fortified with an electric trap, gun turret and a turbine, and with all the smoke and sparks flying everywhere, I arrived at the bus depot, I caught a quick glimpse of the car that is resting on its side, but at the time I saw it so fast that all I noticed was the rust pattern, and it looks so much like a horse in profile looking out towards the light in the sky, which at first is at the diner, so..... I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I do believe that maybe the horse