Next Map. Paris?

HarpoonSMG

Maxis says after you complete the Tower of Babble EE he will need to get the other towers up and running. what towers would be tall enough to work for him?

The Effel Tower. the next map will be in Paris. and will feature the origional crew. (+Samtofen)

the Origional Crew will escape off the Moon, ethier via help of the Tranzit crew. or Maxis himself. they will rewire the teleporter to teleport them somewhere else but Area 51, The MDT will talk them to a secret Nazi base. that's hidden under the streets of the City of Lights. there. Maxis will instruct them to power up the Effel Tower to help Maxis gain enough power to get rid of Richtofen. and end the horrors of the Zombies once and for all. however. Richtofen will of course try to intervene and manipulate the crew once more. Richtofen will want to use the Effel Tower for the same reason he wanted the tower in Hanford. to help give him power.

The map will also feature a new Wonder Weapon. a gun that shoots a charged beam of plasma that kills a entire horde in one shot. and will be required to power up the Effel Tower.

Im even thinking of drawing a map for the idea. if anyone is interested in seeing it.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guys at Treyarch have been planning to do a Paris map ever since they put a picture of the Eiffel Tower at Der Riese.

Moon was called 'Zombie_Paris' because it started out as Paris before they decided to change it.

It'll happen.

Quite.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=23774

This was one of my first theories. I feel so accomplished.

Double-decker busses? My life has no meaning. No meaning whatsoever, until I slay undead on a double decker bus. Please treyarch, fortune sake of my soul, send us to Paris. We know you wanted to. Do it. Please? For me? And the other millions of fans? Pleeeeeaaase??

Simply the idea of fighting through a massive demolished oasis, AND THE CATACOMBS (DJ is a boss by the way) would be schweet. I want to go to there.

All these feels...

Here is a fairly crude looking map. but gets the general idea.

Color Code

Black equals wall

Red equals door

Brown equals electric door

JUG for example represents Juggernog. well ST represents Stamin-Up. etc.

Lightning bolt represents Power

? Means box spawn

http://i.imgur.com/04jm7.png

as you can see. the map would be fairly large. players would spawn in a park like area. and then open up into the slightly torn up Parisan Streets. I designed the map without a Transportation element in mind. as you can see the X looking thing would be the Effel Tower. Juggernog is located at the base of the Tower. two elevators (doors) can be bought. taking the players to the second level (observation deck) the Bowie Knife and a box spawn are here. buy a third elevator. which can only be used when three fuses is inserted. (said fuses would spawn at random. but would be generally easy to find) said Elevator takes the player up to the sky deck. where Pack a Punch is located. however the player can not take the elevator back down. but can use a zipline located at the top of the Effel Tower to get back down safely. when you go to the top. you have 30 seconds of zombie free time before zombies start making there way up there. giving players time to pack there guns.

I only included the 6 BOII perks on the map. and showed the location of Bowie Knife and Galva Knuckles.

So. what do you guys think?

In all honesty, What's the hype going on with Paris lately ? I mean, sure, I heard it was supposed to be the last map intead of moon, but that still doesn't mean it WILL be featured in later DLC. A lot of theories have been made up based on Paris, like for example now for the EE. There has been theories concerning the parisian catacombs too..

I dont know, it's just that I seem too much effort has been put in to making theories and ideals into a map that might never happen.. for all we know, Paris was never in 3arc's mind and it was just them trolling us as usual.

Of course, that's how I see things.

In all honesty, What's the hype going on with Paris lately ? I mean, sure, I heard it was supposed to be the last map intead of moon, but that still doesn't mean it WILL be featured in later DLC. A lot of theories have been made up based on Paris, like for example now for the EE. There has been theories concerning the parisian catacombs too..

I dont know, it's just that I seem too much effort has been put in to making theories and ideals into a map that might never happen.. for all we know, Paris was never in 3arc's mind and it was just them trolling us as usual.

Of course, that's how I see things.

Yeah... kinda reminds me of the whole Firing Range thing in Black Ops. Plenty of evidence that the map related to Zombies, and would eventually have a Zombies map based around it.... yet it never happened.

That said, I see no harm in a bit of fun speculation. The only time I have a problem with these kinds of discussions is when people start threads with titles like "Next map with be Paris! PROOF!!" and their "proof" is a bunch of speculation. Fortunately, I haven't seen those type of threads on this forum anywhere near as much as the CoD forums used to (and probably still do) have.