The BREN Tower at Jackass Flats. Tower #1? Maxis V Richtofen

Shooter

Firstly, here's a video from DalekJD with hidden radios from the PC files. Thanks to Verruckt for posting the original video here on CoDz viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25402. We're provided some awesome little tidbits of information here in regards to the storyline of TranZit.

kHF3Jc-Yzwc

The first radio you hear is from Maxis. From this radio we get two good pieces of information, along with continuing support that he is indeed trying to save mankind, rid the creatures from Earth, and stop Richtofen.

Maxis

"You, You are not one of those foul creatures. Excellent, I have been searching for decades. Listen now, what I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this planet free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures, and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot affect physical change, yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm Richtofen.

[*:1fhl3k0h]Maxis has been searching for humans to help him for decades. This helps begin to form a timeline of the current TranZit events taking place. While I'm under the strong belief that Moon and the bombing of Earth did occur in the 60's, hence all the 60's references. But how long after was still unclear until this tidbit of audio was released. Maxis states it's been decades, so that's got to be at least 20 years since his initial blast that devasted the Earth, putting it in the 1980s. It could also be longer than that, pushing into the 2000's and beyond as a possible time setting for Green Run.
    [tab][/tab]
    [*:1fhl3k0h]Maxis cannot affect physical change, yet. Another reference that Maxis is in need of power in the Aether as well. He cant affect the zombies or physical things on Earth just yet, but perhaps in future he will have required enough power to do so and face off with Richtofen for control.

The Jackass Flats. Neveda Test Site, Nevada, USA

Unknown soldier. Jackass Flats.

"Hello, hello. This is Jackass Flats. Calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map coordinates 37 degrees 07 North, 116 degrees 03 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by a group of mysterious voices. Several of our party began to hear the voices, and they're competting instructions and combatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the camp is carrying out the demands of...(static)...through electroncis ...(static)...This voice is a big long...(static)...and it's ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans who have...(static)...arm the lo...(static)...madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will...(static)...understand...(static)...Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides, seeking the forces to assist their...(static)...oh god they found me...(static) ...no, get back! Stop! Ahhhh!"

The radios after the first Maxis radio come from the Jackass Flats, and area of the Neveda Test site, a location touched on in previous topics. The voices we hear during the events of the Green Run EE are occuring at this base set up at Jackass Flats. The radios depict Maxis and Richtofen's attempt to activate a spire found at the base through the use of the soldiers. While Richtofen seems to be unsuccessfully manipulating one of the soldiers, Maxis' helpers seem ready to do whatever it takes to help. Richtofen begins to contact another soldier, who reluctantly agrees to do something for the voice. Just like in Green Run, the voices are after a tower. So what spire, or tower, were Maxis and Richtofen trying to reach at Jackass Flats?

The Bren Tower. Jackass Flats, NTS Area 25. Neveda, USA

BREN Tower was a guyed steel framework mast, 1,527 ft (465 m) high, in Area 25 of the Nevada Test Site in Nevada, USA. The BREN(Bare Reactor Experiment, Nevada) Tower, constructed in 1962, was a structure built by the Dresser-Ideco Company for the AEC in the atomic bomb test area at Yucca Flat, where it was used for an experiment intended to improve understanding the effects of radiation in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. After the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty banned open-air nuclear testing, the tower was dismantled and despite its immense size moved from its original location to Jackass Flats in Area 25 of the Nevada Test Site in 1966, where it was used for Operation HENRE (High Energy Neutron Reactions Experiment). The tower stood as tall as the Empire State building.

With this and Maxis' TranZit quotes, the two men's goal is becoming extremely clear. They need these towers to get power on energy for something. I've offered a possible explanation for needing the energy on another thread, which I will post here:

But for what? What's the purpose of the tower?

The energy signals are being sent from the radio tower to the Moon/Aether. The energy is being directly supplied to Richtofen in Aether. But how could these signals reach such heights to make it into space?

The Makeshift HAARP Tower

HAARP, (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) was the US government program which sends focused radiated power to heat up sections of the ionosphere. Many have considered it's existence in the game, and it's becoming clearer than ever before. The apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; an antenna sends out signals instead of receiving it. Sounds familiar? We see this happening after the EE's completion. Signals are being sent to the radio tower, and the tower is sending a signal up into the upper atmosphere.

These signals sent by the makeshift HAARP tower reach the ionosphere, which is the uppermost layer of our atmosphere. Considering Moon's lack of an atmosphere, it's not hard to see how the signals sent by a makeshift tower could reach the Moon and therefore the Aether pyramid so long as they make it out of the atmosphere. So what energy signals are being sent into the upper atmosphere and ultimately Aether?

Richtofen (Samual only) – After shooting the obelisk with The Jet Gun.

“Now we need the 115. But the only place it’s at is in the flesh! Their flesh! You must slash the 115 from the undead by killing them. And BOY do you need a bunch of it. Get busy!"

Richtofen needs the electrical energy from Element 115, and the only place he knows to get it is from the undead. Taken from a previous thread:

The souls of zombies killed travel to Aether after death, feeding power to the zombie controller.

Samantha (Moon):“Don’t kill the zombies, he’ll just gain power when you do” - power-up_ammo

Samantha (Moon):“Stop tempting us to kill Edward”- power-up_ammo

Samantha (Moon):“No matter how many you kill, we cannot win this way” - friend headshot

Samantha (Moon):“He just wants you to earn points faster!” –powerup_dblpoints

Why do zombies attack us? Well, it's not brains.

Zombies attack us because someone is controlling them, from the Aether (Vril Pyramid). This controller sends zombies out on the world, in hopes they will be killed and their souls sent to Aether, increasing the power and strength of their master. This can be seen when we fill the viles of the pyramid on Moon. Notice Samantha's voice gets much deeper than ever before. The lifeforce was giving her more strength than ever.

This is the reason why as the zombie maps advanced, the zombies got quicker, and smarter. Their master (Samantha) got stronger the more zombies we killed, and thus her capabilities as their master grew in the process.

It's kind of a double edged sword. You kill the zombies to survive, but you only make the person in charge stronger when you do it.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=24995

Richtofen insists you kill zombies directly underneath the tower. After their death, their souls are sent into the atmosphere via the tower and into the Aether, giving more power to Richtofen. What he needs it for us is unclear, but it's possible that Maxis' blast deminished some of his connection with his zombie army. Zombies continue to be spawned, killed, sent to Aether, and more spawn. Richtofen even makes a comment on the repetitve task: "Pick up the zombie. Put down the zombie. It's hard!". As the energy begins to make it to Richtofen, he begins to feel the power start to surge through him "Yeah, yeah! I can feel the tingling in my toesies!"

Another common idea thats being discussed is the possibility of these makeshift HAARP towers sending some sort of 115 energy into the ionoshpere as a means of somehow affecting the remaining survivors of the blast. Richtofen hopes to gain full control from this, while Maxis may hope to use the process to somehow stop Richtofen. The details behind this are still being worked out, but it seems to be a plausibility.

Now one other cool thing to note, is the coordinates given by the soldier. When entered into Google Earth, it puts us in the very close vicinity of two particular locations:

Both Area 51 and the Sedan Crater are no more than 15 miles away from the coordinates given. PINNAZ created a thread a little while back about the Sedan Crater, and this new information just makes it even more interesting. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... er#p242902

The point is clear. They need the towers. Now,where could this lead us to? Paris has always been a long requested map, so it's always possible with the most infoamous of towers. The possibilities are endless really.

Shooter

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Thanks for Transcripting this Shooter!

I saw Verrückt's thread, but I can't see the Video link on my Phone, so I had no idea what it was about! (I haven't been on my computer for a few days)

Also when MrRoflWaffles did the audio dump he asked to look into 'Jackass Flats' (which I did) except I didn't come across the Bren Tower......I was wondering about that & why he had asked, as I thought it was a 'Bus Driver Locations Quote'

What I had found was a Nuclear Rocket Propulsion Project (Project Orion) that was researching methods for interplanetary travel.

Jackass Flats - Area 25 Nevada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_25_(Nevada_National_Security_Site)

Area 25 is the largest named area in the Nevada National Security Site at 254 square miles (660 km2), and has its own direct access from Route 95. Area 25 is commonly called "Jackass Flats" because it is composed primarily of a shallow alluvial basin by that name.

No nuclear explosions took place within Area 25.

Project Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Project Orion was a study of a spacecraft intended to be directly propelled by a series of explosions of atomic bombs behind the craft (nuclear pulse propulsion). Early versions of this vehicle were proposed to have taken off from the ground with significant associated nuclear fallout; later versions were presented for use only in space.

A 1955 Los Alamos Laboratory document states (without offering references) that general proposals were first made by Stanislaw Ulam in 1946, and that preliminary calculations were made by F. Reines and Ulam in a Los Alamos memorandum dated 1947. The actual project, initiated in 1958, was led by Ted Taylor at General Atomics and physicist Freeman Dyson, who at Taylor's request took a year away from the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, US to work on the project.

http://www.unmuseum.org/orionproject.htm

An Orion Ship sits on a pad at Jackass Flats ready for a test launch. A barge in the Pacific was considered as an alternate launch site. Copyright Lee Krystek, 2003.

The object of Project Orion was to build a spaceship powered by atomic bombs. The idea for this method of transportation, later known as a nuclear pulse propulsion, started with Stanislaw Ulam. Ulam was a fan of Jules Verne and recalled how in his book From the Earth to the Moon Verne proposed using a huge gun to send a space capsule with explorers to the lunar surface. While working as a scientist on the construction of early atomic bombs Ulam found himself, after one test, thinking about how all the energy released by the bomb could be used to propel something into a ballistic trajectory, much like in Verne's book. Years later the Atomic Energy Commission would patent the concept of nuclear pulse propulsion in the names of Ulam and another scientist, Cornelius Everett.

Nuclear power is an extremely attractive way to power a spaceship. Rockets with chemical fuels, like those used in the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and now the space shuttle programs, produce a relatively small amount of energy for the weight of the fuel. A rocket powered with a nuclear reaction, however, could produce a huge amount of energy from a very small amount of fuel in the same way a nuclear bomb produces a huge explosion compared to a conventional bomb of the same weight.

Project Orion book - George Dyson

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0140277323/ref=aw_d_detail?pd=1

The race to the moon dominated space flight during the the 1960s yet, during the late 1950s and early 1960s, the US Government sponsored a project that could possibly have sent 150 people on expeditions to Mars or Saturn. The project was code-named "Orion" and centred upon the effort to develop a fast, manoeuvrable, nuclear-powered space vehicle for long-range voyages in space.

This digital image depicts what is surely the most macho of all methods for interplanetary travel! This spacecraft poops out atomic bombs which explode behind it once every 3 seconds, imparting energy to the shock-mounted pressure plate at the rear and propelling the ship! The radiation powers weird equatorial auroral displays!

For some inexplicable reason, further development of this technology was curtailed in the 1960s.

I've been meaning to talk to you about a few things relating to "Nuketown"

I should have clarified just where the 'SEDAN' crater is & the name of the road that is around it - 'Groom Lake Road & the Mercury Hwy.

Guess where Groom Lake Road goes too?

Better Still, Guess where the Mercury Hwy leads? Jackass Flats!

Pretty straight forward Bus Route!

So we fought Zombies at Groom Lake, then we fought them at Nuketown (SEDAN Crater maybe) my Guess at the Next Map? Is just down the road. It sounds like the Zombies have started to attack there too?

I wonder if the interplanetary rockets at Jackass Flats will come into play?

Thanks for the info Shooter!

Maxis is definitely trying to shoot beams up into the atmosphere for a specific reason.

I'm assuming he's in the Aether but couldn't Richtofen just kill him? Who knows.

That Bren Tower find is pretty awesome. These PC files should've been added in as radios. Would've felt really legit. Nice work Shooter.

That is what still remains unclear, exactly what they're doing with this energy. Is it being used in the atmosphere for some sort of way to brainwash or fix the humans, or is it being sent through the atmosphere to Aether as a means to give themselves power. I'm not saying anything for sure yet.

Thanks for the kind words lemonade. :) I always value your opinion.

Wow. Thanks for Transcripting this Shooter!

I saw Verrückt's thread, but I can't see the Video link on my Phone, so I had no idea what it was about! (I haven't been on my computer for a few days)

Also when MrRoflWaffles did the audio dump he asked to look into 'Jackass Flats' (which I did) except I didn't come across the Bren Tower......I was wondering about that & why he had asked, as I thought it was a 'Bus Driver Locations Quote'

What I had found was a Nuclear Rocket Propulsion Project (Project Orion) that was researching methods for interplanetary travel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_25_(Nevada_National_Security_Site)

Area 25 is the largest named area in the Nevada National Security Site at 254 square miles (660 km2), and has its own direct access from Route 95. Area 25 is commonly called "Jackass Flats" because it is composed primarily of a shallow alluvial basin by that name.

No nuclear explosions took place within Area 25.

Project Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Project Orion was a study of a spacecraft intended to be directly propelled by a series of explosions of atomic bombs behind the craft (nuclear pulse propulsion). Early versions of this vehicle were proposed to have taken off from the ground with significant associated nuclear fallout; later versions were presented for use only in space.

A 1955 Los Alamos Laboratory document states (without offering references) that general proposals were first made by Stanislaw Ulam in 1946, and that preliminary calculations were made by F. Reines and Ulam in a Los Alamos memorandum dated 1947. The actual project, initiated in 1958, was led by Ted Taylor at General Atomics and physicist Freeman Dyson, who at Taylor's request took a year away from the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, US to work on the project.

http://www.unmuseum.org/orionproject.htm

An Orion Ship sits on a pad at Jackass Flats ready for a test launch. A barge in the Pacific was considered as an alternate launch site. Copyright Lee Krystek, 2003.

The object of Project Orion was to build a spaceship powered by atomic bombs. The idea for this method of transportation, later known as a nuclear pulse propulsion, started with Stanislaw Ulam. Ulam was a fan of Jules Verne and recalled how in his book From the Earth to the Moon Verne proposed using a huge gun to send a space capsule with explorers to the lunar surface. While working as a scientist on the construction of early atomic bombs Ulam found himself, after one test, thinking about how all the energy released by the bomb could be used to propel something into a ballistic trajectory, much like in Verne's book. Years later the Atomic Energy Commission would patent the concept of nuclear pulse propulsion in the names of Ulam and another scientist, Cornelius Everett.

Nuclear power is an extremely attractive way to power a spaceship. Rockets with chemical fuels, like those used in the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and now the space shuttle programs, produce a relatively small amount of energy for the weight of the fuel. A rocket powered with a nuclear reaction, however, could produce a huge amount of energy from a very small amount of fuel in the same way a nuclear bomb produces a huge explosion compared to a conventional bomb of the same weight.

Project Orion book - George Dyson

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0140277323/ref=aw_d_detail?pd=1

The race to the moon dominated space flight during the the 1960s yet, during the late 1950s and early 1960s, the US Government sponsored a project that could possibly have sent 150 people on expeditions to Mars or Saturn. The project was code-named "Orion" and centred upon the effort to develop a fast, manoeuvrable, nuclear-powered space vehicle for long-range voyages in space.

This digital image depicts what is surely the most macho of all methods for interplanetary travel! This spacecraft poops out atomic bombs which explode behind it once every 3 seconds, imparting energy to the shock-mounted pressure plate at the rear and propelling the ship! The radiation powers weird equatorial auroral displays!

For some inexplicable reason, further development of this technology was curtailed in the 1960s.

I've been meaning to talk to you about a few things relating to "Nuketown"

I should have clarified just where the 'SEDAN' crater is & the name of the road that is around it - 'Groom Lake Road & the Mercury Hwy.

Guess where Groom Lake Road goes too?

Better Still, Guess where the Mercury Hwy leads? Jackass Flats!

Pretty straight forward Bus Route!

So we fought Zombies at Groom Lake, then we fought them at Nuketown (SEDAN Crater maybe) my Guess at the Next Map? Is just down the road. It sounds like the Zombies have started to attack there too?

I wonder if the interplanetary rockets at Jackass Flats will come into play?

Thanks for the info Shooter!

I never realized Sedan's close proximity to Area 51. It certainly does make the Sedan theory even more plausble. It's one I've alwyas liked, and it seems to be gaining much support. The road interconnecting the two is what draws me in the most. It could provide a direct path of infection between the Sedan site, Area 51, and Jackass Flats.

An intersting thing note are the dates. The BREN Tower was moved to the Jackass Flats in 1963. The Sedan blast occured in July of 1962 correct? Could it be possible that the blast at Nuketown Zombies was the Sedan test, and ended up affecting the zombies at Area 51 via radiation, leading to the initial outbreak we see there at the beginning of the match at Moon. It would still line up with NML timeline of 1962-1968. As Richtofen gained control and eventually began his search for towers, he came across the BREN Tower, located within 15 miles of the initial blast and Area 51. Idk, just throwing around ideas.

One thing we can note is the date of the tower's existance.

The BREN tower was constructed in 1962 at the Yucca Flats of the NTS, and was demolished on May 23, 2012 for safety reasons.

One other cool thing to note is at the time, the BREN Tower was the tallest structure in existance. This might make it one of the more valuable targets for Richtofen and Maxis.

• Administrators

Not sure how you got the Jackass Flats quote so clearly, I could understand close to none of it haha.

That is what still remains unclear, exactly what they're doing with this energy. Is it being used in the atmosphere for some sort of way to brainwash or fix the humans, or is it being sent through the atmosphere to Aether as a means to give themselves power. I'm not saying anything for sure yet.

What confuses me the most is that there are quotes by every character regarding the weather and how the changing of it is a bad thing and it feels creepy, etc., however the name of the tower is the Tower of Babble which directly correlates to communication. So is this tower actually a H.A.A.R.P. tower relating to the weather quotes or a communication tower relating to the achievement title?

So the story would read that the Sedan blast at Nuketown in July of 1962 occurred and the radiation spread to Area 51, creating the Zombies. Within roughly an hour after the blast, the CIA and CDC had to of shown up to Nuketown because they can still see the mushroom cloud, which will only last a few hours maximum. Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo ended up at No Man's Land in that exact same time frame because we know Nuketown ad Moon are happening close to simultaneously. That is a very condensed timeline. Incredibly plausible, just condensed.

One thing to keep in mind, has anyone gone into No Man's Land and tried to look and see the BREN Tower in Jackass Flats? And I assume you cannot see the mushroom cloud either. I'll attribute both of those to them not having the story worked out this far at that point, so I will easily let that go, just wanted to mention it.

I was thinking about the sign in No Man's Land where Detachment 1 of the 1129th Division Special Activities Squadron is greeting everyone, so to speak. We always were trying to think of why they'd have that sign, perhaps in celebration for their 500th flight in 1966 or maybe 1968 for peoples operations in Operation OXCART. However, no one along the way, including me, seemed to think that perhaps the sign was because they were newly made? In December of 1961, Col. Robert J. Holbury was assigned as the Air Commander of Detachment 1, so we know that it could have taken place before the Sedan blast of July 1962, easily giving them a reason to put up the sign.

Good work guys, keep it up.

Story so far in nutshell:

1. WW2 starts.

2. Group 935 is founded to create weapons to win war.

3. Element 115 is found.

4. Zombies are created.

5. Verruckt is founded to control zombies. ->Failure.

6. Kino is founded to control zombies. -> Failure

7. Richtofen meets Vril aliesns.

8. Betrayal, Samantha gains control.

9. World wide apocalypse.

10. Richtofen takes control of the zombies.

11. Maxis blows up the Earth.

12. Fight for the control of the towers between the 2 starts.

Now what is the step 13? We know that Group 935 knew a long time ago about HAARP. And now Richtofen and Maxis are fighting over control of those towers. Could the HAARP towers as many have speculated finally control the zombies?

Now were they going to build Fernsehturm to try controlling the zombies but never were able to finish it up?

Well it looks like our Jackass Flats Radio has finally been played in-game.

The interesting thing is the 2 different voice accents prior to Maxis' recording on Verrüct's thread regarding hidden radios.

I'm certain there's heaps more storyline to be uncovered in TranZit & Nuketown.

Can the TV in Nuketown play a radio like this one?

Well it looks like our Jackass Flats Radio has finally been played in-game.

The interesting thing is the 2 different voice accents prior to Maxis' recording on Verrüct's thread regarding hidden radios.

I'm certain there's heaps more storyline to be uncovered in TranZit & Nuketown.

Can the TV in Nuketown play a radio like this one?

Link to where it was found ingame, please?

edit: oh wait, it's on the thread page

Recap

Storax Sedan was a shallow underground nuclear test conducted in Area 10 of Yucca Flat at the Nevada National Security Site on 6 July 1962 as part of Operation Plowshare, a program to investigate the use of nuclear weapons for mining, cratering, and other civilian purposes. The radioactive fallout from the test contaminated more US residents than any other nuclear test. The Sedan Crater is the largest man-made crater in the United States, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

'SEDAN' Crater

'Nuketown' close up

Nuketown Start Screen

Google Map Image

Shooter wrote

So if the 'SEDAN' crater is our location for Nuketown, as Shooter has shown us, Jackass flats is 3.5 Miles away.

Now, at the back of one of the houses in Nuketown (House where Mystery Box spawns) you can see 2 Towers in the background. One is easily visable (a square structure) & another in the distance. Is this second structure the BREN Tower ? (just above the gun sight in the first picture - they're not real clear screenshots, but check it out yourself)

Demolition of the B.R.E.N. Tower

QbmL0I3rHNM

Guys...listen to the radios...Maxist talks about polarization...the tower in the game sinply acts as an antenna, to distribute radiation/create an electric field. It has nothing to do with brainwashing people/zombies. Its all about polarization. In my personal opinion i think that he is attempting to make a relay of some sorts to make an emp maybe? (Emp grenades pacify zombies so earth-wide emp pacifies all zombies

Shi No Numa coordinates take you to Area 51's runway.

Then we have the this picture in "FIVE" also in the starting room:

Could it be area 51 or Jackass Flats?

And if I remember right I took this from CotD:

Open the images in new tab because this sites image resizing is failing!

Now lets try to locate the FIVE picture and these CotD board maps.

Guys...listen to the radios...Maxist talks about polarization...the tower in the game sinply acts as an antenna, to distribute radiation/create an electric field. It has nothing to do with brainwashing people/zombies. Its all about polarization. In my personal opinion i think that he is attempting to make a relay of some sorts to make an emp maybe? (Emp grenades pacify zombies so earth-wide emp pacifies all zombies

Please keep in mind that that radio was only discovered in the last day. While I and others try to process information and adjust theories as fast possible, we simply cannot be the first to find everything. I'm going to be updating one of my threads with the new radio message later today. Thanks for posting your theory on it, I do believe you're on the right track. But details still need to be worked out. Look forward to a thread by the end of the day.

Oh hey look at that. In the easter egg you power up the tower using the 115 in the flesh of the zombies. Now the note in SNN makes sense. "It could be used to power HAARP". Maybe some of you already connected those dots but that is pretty damn cool to me. :)

Which must mean that 935 was experimenting with radio waves since nearly it's conception in the 1940's. Perhaps 935 passed the torch on to 601 to bring the order to the undead. The TV Tower in Germany was never finished and the project must have never lifted off.

Hypothetically, if these towers were to bring control to the zombies, someone would have to have the control. I hope just this doesn't end with Maxis gaining control and turning on us. :roll:

Just throwing this out there as food for thought. In nuketown in the back of the green house you can see the jackass flats and the tower. Also there's a power box on the side of the green house that pops open if shot, and if you shoot the generators you can see electricity shoot through the power lines.

PINNAZ's work leaves me picking my jaw off the floor on the regular

Because of him, I think we might now have a possible I.D. on this large looming circular object in the Nuketown loading screen...

Check out this CG rendering of Project Orion Re-Imagined

V1vKMTYa40A

SKIP to [1] to get to this imagery of the thumbnail.

It has a large circular base. And the arm looks similar.

A Nuclear Powered Rocketship sitting over a Nuclear Test site?

What do you guys think?

- Mix

• Administrators

It has a large circular base. And the arm looks similar.

A Nuclear Powered Rocketship sitting over a Nuclear Test site?

What do you guys think?

- Mix

Monopoly Mac and I were analyzing this screen on Skype last night and we came to the conclusion that based on the circular shadow that seems to be apparent, it is very likely there was a spacecraft of some sort there. Because of that, I think you may be on the right track.

Now, at the back of one of the houses in Nuketown (House where Mystery Box spawns) you can see 2 Towers in the background. One is easily visable (a square structure) & another in the distance. Is this second structure the BREN Tower ? (just above the gun sight in the first picture - they're not real clear screenshots, but check it out yourself)

Demolition of the B.R.E.N. Tower

QbmL0I3rHNM

Can anyone on PC no-clip the map and get a closer view of the tower?

The BREN Tower was constructed in 1962, and demolished on May 23, 2012

If it is the BREN Tower then this gives us a clue to finding the date of the map, and subsequentially the date of the Moon map.

Just pointing this stuff out because Tac is obsessive about dates. ;)

- Mix