Permanent Earnable Perks Proof and how to unlock them

blackfire561

I now have all those useless abilities... So what?

For me it's just not something I really notice during the game - yeah, the boards are pretty cool but how many times someone else without this bonus repairs the windows not letting me access them? Try to explain this bonus to a random, unexperienced, noob player.

Quick Revive - as well, everyone runs up to someone who is down trying to help him. Telling somebody you have QR does not work all the time...

The Deadshot thingy - pretty useless and annoying, can't make the most points out of zombies at earlier rounds, unnoticeable at later rounds.

So being able to revive quicker is useless because sometimes other people do the reviving? That's some logic, right there. That's like saying "Getting Juggernaut is useless because sometimes the zombies attack your teammates instead of you." I play 2 player co-op all the time, and having a quicker revive is FAR from useless. Especially since it stacks with the Quick Revive perk, which makes revives almost instantaneous. Having that unlocked has saved my ass countless times.

The boards are less useful, but still... when you're holding down the bus on round 16, anything that slows the zombies from entering helps.

The "Deadshot" or "Overkill" or whatever you want to call it, however, could be considered useless... but I see it as more of a fun cosmetic thing than anything. I really don't see how it effects your points since it's all but confirmed that all it does is make the heads pop when they die... although I swear it gives me more headshots while hipfiring... maybe I'm imagining things, though.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have all those useless abilities... So what?

For me it's just not something I really notice during the game - yeah, the boards are pretty cool but how many times someone else without this bonus repairs the windows not letting me access them? Try to explain this bonus to a random, unexperienced, noob player.

Quick Revive - as well, everyone runs up to someone who is down trying to help him. Telling somebody you have QR does not work all the time...

The Deadshot thingy - pretty useless and annoying, can't make the most points out of zombies at earlier rounds, unnoticeable at later rounds.

So being able to revive quicker is useless because sometimes other people do the reviving? That's some logic, right there. That's like saying "Getting Juggernaut is useless because sometimes the zombies attack your teammates instead of you." I play 2 player co-op all the time, and having a quicker revive is FAR from useless. Especially since it stacks with the Quick Revive perk, which makes revives almost instantaneous. Having that unlocked has saved my ass countless times.

The boards are less useful, but still... when you're holding down the bus on round 16, anything that slows the zombies from entering helps.

The "Deadshot" or "Overkill" or whatever you want to call it, however, could be considered useless... but I see it as more of a fun cosmetic thing than anything. I really don't see how it effects your points since it's all but confirmed that all it does is make the heads pop when they die... although I swear it gives me more headshots while hipfiring... maybe I'm imagining things, though.

I can call myself the medic of the team, because I usually concentrate on supporting teammates instead of minding my own business for the whole game. I know what I'm talking about when I say that the bonus is quite useless for me. For ME. This is my own opinion on those bonuses and I say I don't see them as neccessary. Someone else might think they are something extremely helpful, new, and whatever else... But I don't mind that, I just stated what I think.

After a while of playing I could change my mind - I've seen both wooden boards framed in metal, and whole metal ones. I don't know if I have them mixed or are they just metal, but yeah, they seem to be pretty cool when you ride on the bus around TranZit with one zombie, it takes much more time to break those barriers.

I think the overkill increases the headshot damage, which paired with DTII could make the game much easier. But I don't like making game easier. :( Anyway, if that is not the case, then I'd say this bonus was made to make your teammates jealous seeing all those heads popping.

Couple ideas I had of gaining some more perma-abilities. Will be testing more tonight as well. If anyone tries these please let me know if anything happened.

1. Grenade kills in one game. 300-400 would probably be enough, I know someone wrote this before, but it still needs testing.

2. Killing a large amount of zombies with one grenade. This would be easy to test, gather a hoarde, light them on fire and blow them up w/ one grenade. (This is def worth testing, as it is similar to the headshot bonus).

3. Killing zombies while blinking red. Probably 100 kills while near death would be enough to get a conclusion on this one. It could be the fabled perma-jugg.

4. Suicide a hoarde with a gernade in hand. The guy on the first page mentioned this might allow grenades to explode on impact, needs testing as it would make the war machine awesome.

5. Kills within short time frame after reloading in one game. Possible slieght of hand boost. (This was how the pro perk was unlocked in previous titles). Probably 500-1000 kills would be enough.

6. Sprint for long long time. Also anyone who has played an ultra-long game, might have gotten this already without realizing this. Maybe someone with a 40+ round gameplay, try testing sprint times using split screen as a control.

That's all I got for now. My mission in life to get perma-flopper.

I don't see a Perma-Mule Kick or a Perma-Flopper going to happen. However, the other half of Flopper was the No Splash Damage thing, that would be something good to have.

It's too bad that the Score Card in-game does not show everything like it does in the leader board section. The Leaderboard gives you the Total of every stat, not seperate by one game. That way we can know just how many Grenade Kills, Miles Ran..etc while in the game.

Also about the Head Pop Upgrade. I to feel it makes their heads weaker and makes it easy to kill zombies in higher rounds. Use the HAMR or SLDG HAMR and shoot a Zombie in the chest till dead at round 20, then shoot one in the head, you can really see the difference.

Ok, I been doin' a lil' studying myself and i might have stumbled across a new "earnable" (thats growing on me). So, I first noticed this when trying to activate teleporters without the power being on. When running a "denizen" to a street light is how I indentified something new. If you try to activate the teleporter at the diner by running to the top of that hill and waiting for the "denizen" to start chasing you, you will usually only make it to the back of that truck before it catches up to you due to your sprint running out. Well, apparently MY sprint has been improved! Heres the facts: Now when i run to that same teleporter, I make it all the way to it before my sprint is exhausted! I believe it has something to do with distant traveled in a single match. I say this because in one of my greater matches, I ran thru the entire map grabbing the things for easter egg by myself (not including the Nav Card table since it was already built) and got to high rounds doing a flawless circle technique @ the Diner. So at the end of the day, I ran most places i needed to be plus surving by myself @the Diner. I think it has to do with your total traveled miles. Also, something else i found very interesting was that I would go to the town before the power was on and grab Juggy and Stamina Up with the turbine and i would get the faded Juggy when took the turbine but when i did it with Stamina, i didnt fade out! So, when i saw this, im thinking "What about Quick Revive!?" Well, I can confirm that it didnt work the same way. Let me know wht you guys think! This was my first official post and I wanted to bring you guys something good! Direct message me @ Psn ID miroku06

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks longer sprint is one of the Upgrades. You're theory is solid I'll try it myself...probably did & just didn't noticed.

As of the Stamin-Up not fading when you removed the Turbine. I can answer that, I discovered it one time by complete accident and it happened a few more times even with Juggernogg. It's a glitch, not sure exactly how to do it but it involves removing the Turnbine just before the Icon appears. Done right and you can keep the perks active while power is off.

Cant lie. I was hoping it wasnt a glitch but thanks for the insight all the same. But the extra Stamina is definitely a worthy upgrade! I just got out a match and I can honestly say that sprinting feels like i'm running alot farther. I mean, not enough to where Im like I dont need it but enough to where i feel like i can actually get things done alot quicker even before I get it. Also, im going to have to test that glitch. Because if it can be used properly, it would be significant for those trying to do Maxis' EE.

About the longer sprint theory - I also feel like my sprint is longer, I wasnt sure at first but, it last for a full 5 secs. which is longer than originally. Again its about 40% as if u had stamin up. When u stack it with stamin-up, the people I was playing with were running around with me and couldnt keep up at all. * They also had Stamin-up *

It was kind of a pain in the ass, every time we sprinted around I would hear " Damn were u go?" "I cant keep up , chill " So there is something to this, unless its a plecebo effect.

Thats why someone needs to contact those on tops of miles traveled leaderboards for inquiry into their speed?!? Maybe?

A few more people posting videos on YouTube showing walking through fire without taking damage, even standing in it for a period of time. But, not explaining how to do it.

Is there a way to do it in Grief? That were I see some of the videos recorded in.

Are you sure it was in Grief? As far as I know, there is not an equivalent of the TranZit perma-abliities in different game modes.

That effect sounds like a nerfed perma-flopper and I want it.

A few more people posting videos on YouTube showing walking through fire without taking damage, even standing in it for a period of time. But, not explaining how to do it.

Is there a way to do it in Grief? That were I see some of the videos recorded in.

Are you sure it was in Grief? As far as I know, there is not an equivalent of the TranZit perma-abliities in different game modes.

The video shows him as the CIA team, so I assume its Grief?!? Correct?

Thats why I was wondering if there were an explainable reason in Greif you could take fire without damage. And to make it more fishy he disabled comments on the video after I questioned it.

Thats why I was wondering if there were an explainable reason in Greif you could take fire without damage. And to make it more fishy he disabled comments on the video after I questioned it.

Yeah that would be either survival or grief. If it was on town, you should be to see the pap, a wall gun, or maybe the box light in the outside position. Definently sounds like he used a glitch or a hack to disable fire damage. Still post the link please.

Yeah that would be either survival or grief. If it was on town, you should be to see the pap, a wall gun, or maybe the box light in the outside position. Definently sounds like he used a glitch or a hack to disable fire damage. Still post the link please.

Here you go Richtofen and everyoenelse, its definatley not Tranzit so I dunno whats going on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgW_BomLxU

First off i want to give props to Blackfire for starting this post. I by no means intend to hijack, but rather provide video proof and my experiences with getting these "permaperks" if you will.

Steel Board permaperk. I tried it all, I stayed by one window and boarded it up for 40 mins. That didn't work. I also road the bus around tranzit 3 times with zombies hanging on pulling boards; while I boarded. Still didn't work. Ultimately, what I realized is that you can't just "board" you need to get points, points while boarding. They can't make it easy to get such a useful perk and by no means was it easy. Feel free to check out my video before where I show video proof the moment I got it. I also show side-by-side comparison of having the perk and not having the perk. It takes a zombie 1 second to pull a board, six boards to a window. That's six seconds, give or take a second or two while he twitches (7-8) seconds without the perk. With the perk it take the zombie 3 seconds to pull the board or rather 3 attempts X's that by six boards and you got 18 seconds and you've tripled the amount of time it takes a zombie to rip the board off.

mM-BD4FiGRs

WOOD vs STEEL

Side-by-side comparison

l9hlEZkVVI8

Quick Revive PermaPerk

This was the easiest to get. I was with a team of 3 and we just downed each other in the early rounds (1-3). Each one of us, after the 17th revive got the permaperk. We were also greeted with a GREEN flash on the screen; we all saw it. Without the perk it takes 4 seconds to revive. With the perk it takes 2 seconds. Again another useful perk! Video proof below:

p454eyR0EFg

Dead shot Daiquiri

Simple.. 1 bullet, 2 headshots can be done on level one with the m14

WwRIag3Ewb4

Just wanted to update -

Good - I have confirmed Perma "Stamin-up" exist. Multiple games, multipletimes.

Bad - I am unsure how to accomplish or earn this ability.

Facts - It seems to be not FULL Stam, but just as QR its a big help. It also stacks with purchased Stamin-UP

Method of testing - Calculating sprint duration = 5 secs.

- Racing other players in Round 1 with 1911.(Found a few people who had the same ability and had noticed the difference but werent sure if they were crazy or not)