Whos REALLY trying to save the planet?

Jiggabonis

Ok, first we gotta recap to Moon

On the Moon Easter Egg, Maxis is attempting to stop Richtofen from taking over control of the zombies by use of nukes on the Earth, however, once you actually succeed in doing so, he maniacally laughs. If I was trying to save the world, that would be the last thing I would do, so I went back to the radios. After he returns from God knows where and ends up at the Griffin Station, HES the one who told Samantha to begin the zombie apocalypse. This could've been a part of his plan (or a plan he had) to take over/destroy the planet in his grief and rage over Samantha and Richtofen respectively. he said he prepared a plan in case Richtofen actually succeeded in taking over the zombies, so perhaps his Easter Egg in Green Run is his way of working around his lack of "control"? I believe that hes trying to take back the zombies for himself to further his own (or 601's) plans.

Richtofen is by no means an angel himself, but it seems as though he is really trying to restore the planet. After you do his version of the Tower Of Babble, he says that this is a step in restoring the Earth, but this has an underlying motive. If the Earth is restored and the population has gone back up, wouldnt that mean more bodies to manipulate? Also as he is talking, he uses the same tone of voice he used when manipulating the Original Characters, a well-meaning "concerned" tone, that really just means "Hes about to screw you over in the worst way". I believe that hes going to lose control of the zombies, and possibly need a new body. Seeing as though Samuel (Short Short Conspiracy Guy) is the only one that can hear him, perhaps he would use his body?

sorry if this is all a little haphazard, its just something that I thought about

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If the Earth is restored and the population has gone back up, wouldnt that mean more bodies to manipulate?

Precisely. Richtofen wants the Earth to be back and flourish with life so he can continue his reign of terror. In my opinion, they both want to save the Earth, just for different reasons.

If the Earth is restored and the population has gone back up, wouldnt that mean more bodies to manipulate?

Precisely. Richtofen wants the Earth to be back and flourish with life so he can continue his reign of terror. In my opinion, they both want to save the Earth, just for different reasons.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe in another map, Richtofen and Maxis will speak to each other and argue/explain their reasons for why they want to save the earth.