TranZit Quote HUB

LiamFTWinter

I nearly laid an egg in my pants today when I misheard the driver and thought he mentioned Wardenclyffe haha.. that really would have got my jimmies rustled!

- Waffles

We have just completed One.

Dr Maxis - "Yes, the spire is online. Now, if the other sites can only be likewise in power, then perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP! did you guys hear that quote about the consolidation corporation DOUBLE DECKER BUS LINES i'm starting to think the Paris map is not so out of the question now.

I'll see you in Paris. Now, the question is, if Paris IS the next map, Original Four or Tranzit Gang? I have my theories for both, but we'll have to wait and see.

Again, for those that prefer the text of the quotes:

*NOTE: underlined are the storyline relevant quotes

Bus Driver/T.E.D.D.

"Passengers must restrain small children while the bus is in motion."

"Please pay the bus far with exact change."

"Holy crap the bridge is going down! Wait it stopped. Let's just test its structural integrity by continuing to drive this heavy bus over it shall we?"

"What could go wrong at a darkened diner with gasoline covering the ground?"

"What could go wrong at a darkened diner in the middle of nowhere!"

"Now approaching a run down gas station and diner with undead things that want to kill you."

"Everyone off at the tiny country cottage filled with creeps."

"Everyone off at the charming country cottage covered with creeps."

"? Cannibalism zone coming up next!"

"Abandoned power facility ahead, what could go wrong?"

"Abandoned power facility ahead, disembark and light up the neighborhood why don't ya?"

"I'd warn you about this place, but I doubt you'd listen."

"New route announcement engaged. Now approaching consolidated coach corporation bus depot."

"Next station, the crowded? bust stop filled with undead."

"All on for a one-way trip to deadsville?"

"Town center stop, get off now for shopping, movies, dining, maiming, killing, buying."

"Everyone off for the rotten burned-out hellhole crawling with the undead."

"Oh, what a beautiful small town, oh wait no it's just that burnt out wreck again."

"New route learned. Cross referencing mapping software. Automoatic route guidance still in effect."

"If you look to your left, you can see the river of lava that we appear to be falling into, time to panic."

"All passengers must remain behind the yellow line at all times."

"Thank you for riding Consolidated Coach Corps bus-line."

"Doors engaged."

"Please do not hurry the driver."

"Welcome aboard speed ? buslines."

"Clear the road ahead, move up to deluxe coach."

"More accommodations available on Consolidated Coach corps double decker class!"

"Mysterious and dangerous forest just ahead."

"Hey, perhaps you should get off and explore this dark and mysterious forest, i'm sure nothing bad will happen."

"And yet another mysterious and dangerous forest just ahead."

"Please display courtesy to the automatic driver."

"It is unsafe to distract the driver while the bus is operational."

"Warning! warning! software failure imminent."

"Stay behind the yellow lines at all times, or you'll be sorry asshole."

"Woah! did anyone else feel that?"

"Door privileges have been fucking provoked."

"Ladies and gentleman please remove your possessions from the seats next to you to make room for new passengers."

"Error. Self repair protocols enacted. All passengers must disembark upon pain and slow agonizing death."

"Danger! persons damaging Consolidated Coach Corporations buslines property will be reported to the authorities."

"As we drive over this collapsing bridge, please remember that there is no afterlife that your loved ones will be joining you in."

"Please do not board or exit the bus while it is moving."

"Danger! This bus is not equipped for rooftop sightseeing."

"As a friendly reminder passengers must restrain all children while the bus is in motion."

"Warning! local police officials have been alerted to unruly passengers."

"Broken bridge to nowhere coming right up."

"Go on, jump off and pick some corn, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Everyone off the bus! It's time to get murdered underground."

"Vandals will be ejected without a refund."

"Fuck you. Now I am not stopping."

"Fuck you. Get your ass off my bus."

"These beautiful green rolling grass covered hills are home to thousands of ? Dairy cattle."

"This bus is out of order. A replacement driver has been notified and will be here in approximately 123 years. We're all fucked."

"No free rides, bus thieves will be punished severely."

"Get behind the yellow line or risk termination."

"No fighting on the bus!."

"Please step clear of the closing doors."

"Consolidated Coach Corporations busline is pleased to deliver you to your destinations."

"Consolidated Coach Corporations busline invites you to upgrade to first class."

"Go ahead, get off here see how long you last."

"Oh fuck! we are all going to die! Goodbye cruel world, goodbye! Oh we made it consolidate coach corp would like to remind you to stay calm in any emergency situation."

"Peer out the windows in terror as we navigate the broken bridge."

"Interferring with proper bus control is unsafe for all passengers."

"Hey asshole! I'm telling you to stop or I'm driving you off a cliff."

"Welcome aboard, please have a seat. Thank you for choosing consolidated coach corporations buslines. We know it's a big decision who you ride with and we are privileged to have been chosen."

"This vehicle is equipped with anti-vandalism response."

"Passengerds who engage in violence will be forecefully ejected."

"Corn maze disembark for the dizzying corn maze that you will never get out of."

"Authorities have been alerted to your destructive actions."

"Please excuse the delay. Rush hour traffic alerts are now in effect, please expect a 12 minute slowdown."

"Error. Error. Transport vehicle is under attack by city population. Engaging emergency riot software."

"Error. Error. Global positioning system navigation error. Maintain current course. Implement automatic course upgrade protocols."

"Secluded wooded areas, perfect for hiding corpses or quite murders coming right up."

"Keep talking with me, see if I don't crash this bus and kill us all."

"Road conditions are contributing to a overall bumpy ride, please bear with the highway repairs."

"End of the line. No seriously this is now the end of the line."

STORYLINE RELEVANT QUOTES HERE

"Bismo Beach. There's nowhere quite like Bismo Beach."

"Now arriving Groom Lake. Last call Groom Lake."

"Grand Central Station. End of the Line. Grand Central Station."

"Bohemian Grove, put on your hoods and disembark at Bohemian Grove."

"Yellowstone park, step off the bus to see beautiful Yellowstone park."

"Welcome aboard, please secure all personal belonging and take your seat. Now departing for the HAARP research station."

"Harvard Yard. Everyone off for Harvard Yard."

"Ladies and Gentleman we are now arriving at the fast flux test facility."

"Santa Monica Provident. Ride the Ferris Wheel, surf the pier."

"Now approaching tunnel entrance for Dulce base."

"Attention passengers next bus stop is the island of Hawaii. We're all going to drown."

"Dehacheby? Ranch just ahead. Please gather your Biohazard suits if Dehachebby? Ranch is your stop."

"Grand Canyon dead ahead. Now crossing the Grand Canyon."

"Greenbrier resort. Everyone off for Greenbrier resort."

"Houston Astrodome, all riders off for the Houston Astrodome."

"Error. Error. Bus transponder not operational. Defaulting to program route cycle. Now arriving Savannah River Tritium K reactor."

"If you look out the windows on your right ladies and gentleman, you will see the beautiful Great Slave Lake. The cleanest freshwater lake in the region."

"Please gather all top secret files and disembark for Deep springs Gravitational Anomaly."

"Darkened hole and a cliff, just ahead."

"Attention passengers, please activate clean suits and disembark for Mount Weather."

"Everyone off for the Majestic Mount Rushmore."

• Administrators

Er...what a long read this page has been.

*ahem*

Anyhoo, reading those storyline-related quotes made me remember the post about the bus's original crusade going across the United States. Since we have the quotes directly in front of us, it's safe to say now that this bus was not confined to Hanford; rather, used for special tourism. By special, I mean designating passengers to government-regulated facilities (HAARP Research Station, flux facility, Ducle base, etc.) moreso than simple vacation resorts.

What really confuses me is Hawai'i. Why would a bus be heading towards the islands, yet the quote literally states the bus will drown? The GPS is awkward and begins to act funky [hence the quotes about crossing several sites while still in Hanford]. Why was the bus set to reach particular sites that are mainly government operated - normal civilians wouldn't have been able to really access such facilities that easily.

TL;DR: The bus has been set to reach certain classified areas across the United States where they would have to be under strict government control. This isn't any ordinary coach to transport everyday passengers; these sites must lead up to one big explanation as to why the bus is of greater importance (or is it solely to let us know about the HAARP Station?).