Tranzit Ultimate Low Round Strategy Guide

Jbird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOtQkx-pzwQ

Basically, all you need to for the low rounds, and I am talking really low rounds before round 10, is just set up for the high rounds.

Try to get all your perks, equipment(claymores, semtex, and galvaknuckles), guns from the box such as ray gun and monkeys, and the jet gun all before round 10. I usually will get all of this in round 1.

To do this effectively, all you need to do is go to the bank and cash out about 30k points(or more if you want)

Then, you should have enough money to buy anything that you want :)

In my next video, I will show you where I like to circle at.

On a side note, first time posting on CoDz for a while! I have been hiding out over at the Media section.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JBird ;) I really like your vid. Just two points in advance:

[*:bzj5f2u8]Could you maybe make some pressure for a strategy section in this board here:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25149
    or here:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=24896
    [*:bzj5f2u8]Why do you have 3.5k subbers and me only 600??? :( *argh*

What I'd like to discuss is the thing about leaving the first spot early or not. What you basically did was leaving and setting up in rounds 1-2. As we've seen, this works absolutely well. You could actually make your game so, that you are set up with two pap'd guns, 4 perks and knuckles in round 1. That's nearly what you did.

I personally just think, why? It is an ease to hold the first area until round 4-6 [talking about coop now]. Leave then, and if the hatch is either in the station or in the diner, you'll get your knuckles in the first bus turn. The other thing is, why should you hit the box so early? I say too, that you should get your guns early. But early is for me round 15-20. Up to then, a AK74u/knuckle combo will kill everything slippy.

I never did this 'early leaving and setting up' strategy. Can you tell something about it, advertise it. Why should I do that instead of staying in the first room until the end of 5, then take the bus once, then get the knuckles and use them in the diner till 10; then take the bus once it comes by, skipping arm, place power thing at power and activate power, go to town upgrade my stuff if I wan't and buy Jugger? I can basically do everything in one bus turn (can buy QR and stuff earlier with a turbine), and I'm set up. You are teleporting like a beast. It's as well likely, that if you stay at the diner wiht your knuckles and hit the box till teddy, that the box will roam to a location where you anyway will go soon (farm, power or town). So it just kinda fits imho, when you do the setup in one turn around the map. If you can't follow my point, just see the vid on my channel.

I mean, you don't need Jug with the knuckles, common. But I see all the advantages of 'setting up early'. Of course it's nice to have a Jugger. The main point is: Doesn't this take a huge load of time?

Hey JBird ;) I really like your vid. Just two points in advance:

[*:2p64afj0]Could you maybe make some pressure for a strategy section in this board here:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25149
    or here:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=24896
    [*:2p64afj0]Why do you have 3.5k subbers and me only 600??? :( *argh*

What I'd like to discuss is the thing about leaving the first spot early or not. What you basically did was leaving and setting up in rounds 1-2. As we've seen, this works absolutely well. You could actually make your game so, that you are set up with two pap'd guns, 4 perks and knuckles in round 1. That's nearly what you did.

I personally just think, why? It is an ease to hold the first area until round 4-6 [talking about coop now]. Leave then, and if the hatch is either in the station or in the diner, you'll get your knuckles in the first bus turn. The other thing is, why should you hit the box so early? I say too, that you should get your guns early. But early is for me round 15-20. Up to then, a AK74u/knuckle combo will kill everything slippy.

I never did this 'early leaving and setting up' strategy. Can you tell something about it, advertise it. Why should I do that instead of staying in the first room until the end of 5, then take the bus once, then get the knuckles and use them in the diner till 10; then take the bus once it comes by, skipping arm, place power thing at power and activate power, go to town upgrade my stuff if I wan't and buy Jugger? I can basically do everything in one bus turn (can buy QR and stuff earlier with a turbine), and I'm set up. You are teleporting like a beast. It's as well likely, that if you stay at the diner wiht your knuckles and hit the box till teddy, that the box will roam to a location where you anyway will go soon (farm, power or town). So it just kinda fits imho, when you do the setup in one turn around the map. If you can't follow my point, just see the vid on my channel.

I mean, you don't need Jug with the knuckles, common. But I see all the advantages of 'setting up early'. Of course it's nice to have a Jugger. The main point is: Doesn't this take a huge load of time?

One of the reasons I do it is because I am really horrible at zombies when I do not have jug, lol. I try to get it as soon as possible.

And since I am already taking time out of the game to get jug, you might as well get everything else you need for high rounds so you dont have to go take a break to knucles or ray gun or something at the end of a round. You have EVERYTHING you need by round 1. I think it's great doing it this way.