Get Lots of Money saved up very Fast!!! (TUT)

Figjam14

Ok not sure if anyone has thought of this, but it worked really well for me and my buddy.

This requires a split screen custom game (not local), and some money already in the bank. Sign in the second player as guest, and start a tranzit game. The guest player will start with whatever the first player has in his bank account (lets assume 20k).

The first thing you do is go to town and have the guest withdraw all the money. First player should not touch the money in the bank.

Then guest should go get Galvaknuckles (first player could be opening diner roof while guest is withdrawing money), then both meet up back in town.

Then guest gives all his money to first player who then deposits all of the money in his bank. Quit game, guest signs out then signs back in, then start again. This time guest should start with more money in the bank (20k - 6k(for gloves)= 14k more).

So now first player and guest should have minimum of 34k in the bank (not including extra money that has been gained for that round). You do that again and next round they both start with 64k,round after that 122k, etc.... (Don't know what limit is yet)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, it sounds like it is more of an exploit than I would care to use, but I suppose it is good to know about if this is an intended feature on Treyarchs behalf. Although with a wall weapon on round 20 or so, you can rack up money fast enough to fill your bank account, and it is more fun (for me).