Every Bus Driver TranZit Quote Scripted

Tac

• Administrators

This thread is a product of MrRoflWaffles' videos,

Part 1 and Part 2, so go and give that some love! Some of the files were a little hard to understand, but I took a stab at them. All the ones I couldn't be certain on should have times next to them referencing when they appear in the video. I also have *inauduble* if I really have no clue, so any help on those would be appreciated. The first set of quotes in blue are random ones that don't mean too much. The second ones in orange deal with specific locations that seem to be programmed into the driver's list of quotes. This is a small portion of a much larger thread coming out this weekend, so get excited! Click below to check out other scripted quotes:

Richtofen: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25338

Maxis: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25334

"Passenger's must restrain small children while the bus is in motion."

"Please pay the bus fare in exact change."

"Holy crap the bridge is going down! Wait, it stopped, let's just test its structural integrity by continuing to drive this heavy bus over it, shall we?"

"What could go wrong in a darkened diner with gasoline covering the ground?"

"What could go wrong in a darkened diner in the middle of no where?"

"Now approaching the rundown gas station and diner filled with undead things which want to kill you!"

"Everyone off at the charming country cottage covered with creeps."

"Rural cannibalism is on, coming up next!" 1:06

"Abandoned power facility just ahead, what could go wrong?"

"Abandoned power facility up ahead, you should bark and light up the neighborhood why don't ya."

"I'd warn you about this place but I doubt you'd listen."

"New-route announcement engaged, now approaching Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus Depot."

"Next station; a grounded bus stop filled with undead."

"All up for a one-way trip to Doomsville!"

"Count taker stop, get off now for shopping, movies, dining, *inaudible*."

"Everyone off for the rotten burnout hellhole, crawling with the undead."

"Oh what a beautiful small town. Oh wait, no, it's just that burned out wreck again."

"New route learned. Cross-referencing mapping software. Automatic Route Guidance still in effect."

"If you look to your left, you'll see the river of lava that we appear to be moving into. Time to panic!" 2:07

"All passengers must remain behind the yellow line at all times."

"Thank you for riding Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus Lines."

"Doors engaged!"

"Please do not hurry the driver."

"Welcome aboard Speedway Bus Lines!"

"Clear the road ahead, move up to Deluxe Coach!"

"More accommodations available on Consolidated Coach Corporation Double-Decker class!"

"Mysterious and dangerous forest just ahead."

"Hey, perhaps you should disembark and explore this darkened forest, I'm sure nothing bad will happen."

"And yet another mysterious and dangerous forest just ahead."

"Please display courtesy to the automatic driver."

"It is unsafe to distract the driver while the bus is operational."

"Warning. Warning. Software failure imminent."

"Stay behind the yellow lines at all times, or you'll be sorry asshole!"

"WOOOOOAAAHH did anyone else feel that?!"

"Door privileges have been fucking revoked!"

"Ladies and gentleman, please remove your possessions from the seats next to you, to make room for new passengers."

"Error. Self-repair protocols inactive. All passengers must disembark upon pain of slow, agonizing death."

"Danger! Persons damaging Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus-Lines property will be reported to authorities."

"As we drive over this collapsing bridge, please remember there is no afterlife that your loved ones will be joining you in."

"Please do not board or exit the bus while the bus is in motion."

"Danger! This bus is not equipped for rooftop sight-seeing."

"As a friendly reminder, passengers must restrain small children while the bus is in motion."

"Warning! Local police officials have been alerted to unruly passengers."

"Broken bridge to nowhere, coming right up!"

"Go on, jump off and take some coy. What's the worst that could happen?" 4:19

"Everyone off the bus! It's time to get murdered underground."

"Vandals will be ejected without a refund."

"Fuck you! Now I am not stopping."

"Fuck you! Get your ass off my bus."

"These beautiful green rolling grass covered hills are home to thousands of *nano fairy*." 4:42

"This bus is out of order. A replacement driver has been notified and will be here in approximately 123 years... You're all fucked."

"No free rides. Bus fees will be punished severely." 4:56

"GET BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE, OR RISK TERMINATION."

"NO FIGHTING ON THE BUS."

"Please step clear of the closing doors."

"Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus-Lines is pleased to deliver you to your destination."

"Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus-Lines invites you to upgrade to first class."

"Go ahead, get off here. See how long you last."

"Oh fuck we're all going to die! Goodbye cruel world, goodbye! Oh... we made it. Consolidated Coach Corp would like to remind you to stay calm in any emergency situations."

"Tear out the windows in terror as we navigate the broken bridge." 5:46

"Interfering with proper bus control is unsafe for all passengers."

"Hey asshole, I'm telling you to stop or I'm driving you off a cliff!"

"Welcome aboard, please have a seat! Thank you for choosing Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus-Lines. We know it's a big decision who you ride with and we are privileged to have been chosen."

"This vehicle is equipped with anti-vandalism response."

"Passengers who engage in violence will be forcefully ejected."

"We reserve the right to deny service."

"Danger. Doors closing. Please clear the doorway."

"Consolidated Coach Corporation Bus-Lines is not responsible for your safety."

"Cornmaze. Disembark for the dizzying cornmaze... that you'll never get out of."

"Authorities have been alerted to your destructive actions."

"Please excuse the delay, rush hour traffic alerts are now in effect. Please expect a 12-minute slowdown."

"Error. Error. Transport is under attack by city population. Engaging emergency riot software."

"Please keep the doorway free of hands and feet."

"Error. Error. Global Positioning System navigation error. Maintain current course. Implement Automatic Course Upgrade protocols."

"Secluded wooded areas perfect for hiding corpses or quiet murders coming right up."

"Prepare to disembark and be eaten!"

"Falling down deathtrap of a rotten bridge ahead. Been there, done that." 7:22

"Keep fucking with me. See if I don't crash this bus and kill you all."

"Farewell, I hope you enjoyed your journey with us. May I suggest you run."

"Road conditions are contributing to an overall bumpy ride. Please bear with the highway repairs."

"End of the line. No seriously, this is now the end of the line."

"Pismo Beach. There's nowhere quite like Pismo Beach."

"Now arriving Groom Lake. Last call for Groom Lake."

"Grand Central Station. End of the line, Grand Central Station."

"Bohemian Grove. Put on your hoods and disembark at Bohemian Grove."

"Yellow Stone Park. Step off the bus to see beautiful Yellow Stone Park."

"Welcome aboard. Please secure all personal belongings and take your seat, now departing for the H.A.A.R.P. Research Station."

"Harvard Yard. Everyone off for Harvard Yard."

"Ladies and gentleman, we are now arriving at the Fast Flux Test Facility."

"Santa Monica Promenade. Ride the Ferris wheel, surf the pier."

"Now approaching tunnel entrance for Dulce Base."

"Attention passengers, next bus stop is the island of Hawaii. We're all going to drown."

"Tehachapi Range, just ahead. Please gather your biohazard suits if Tehachapi Range is your stop."

"Grand Canyon dead ahead. Now crossing the Grand Canyon!"

"Greenbriar Resort. Every one off for Greenbriar Resort."

"Houston Astrodome. All riders off for the Houston Astrodome."

"Error. Error. Bus transponder not operational. Default into program route cycle, now arriving Savannah River Tritium K Reactor."

"If you look out the windows on your right, ladies and gentleman, you will see the beautiful Great Slave Lake, the cleanest freshwater lake in the region."

"Please gather all Top Secret files, and disembark for Deep Springs Gravitational Anomaly."

"Darkened hole in a cliff, just ahead."

"Attention passengers, please active clean-suits and disembark for Mount Weather."

"Darkened hole in a cliff, just ahead!"

"Everyone off for the majestic Mount Rushmore."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"New route learned. Cross-referencing mapping software. Automatic Route Guidance still in effect."

This seems important. Maybe you can have the bus drive a different route?

Maybe it has to do with this:

"Holy crap the bridge is going down! Wait, it stopped, let's just test its structural integrity by continuing to drive this heavy bus over it, shall we?"

Maybe you need to EMP the bus while it drives over the bridge, and it might collapse?

It's a little far fetched I know, but it's worth a try.

I see the bus driver mentions in anger that he will drive off a cliff what happens if you continued to piss him off. I read in another thread that there is a fog less cliff near the church could he possible drive there then jump before he does drive off or emp him. It would have to be tried with all bus upgrades so you can get in after door operations are revoked

Had a look at a no fog scan of the map n I don't see a cliff but you do come dam close to church. There must be a way to change his route with the dialog he says there definitely something more going on with tedd and his game mechanics.has anyone tried to get on the bus after having door access removed.

P.s thanks to the creator of this thread for got to thank him for writing it down for us :D

Had a look at a no fog scan of the map n I don't see a cliff but you do come dam close to church. There must be a way to change his route with the dialog he says there definitely something more going on with tedd and his game mechanics.has anyone tried to get on the bus after having door access removed.

P.s thanks to the creator of this thread for got to thank him for writing it down for us :D

Someone said the bus crashed into the bank before. Although there was no proof with the exclamation, with his quotes it seems quite possible.

I doubt there is another route, and I also doubt that the bus driver can be the source for using the nav cards, otherwise I'm guessing it would say "wrong part" or "nav card doesn't work here"

But, I really hope there is something else here, if he has these switches I really hope there more than just something to look at.

I doubt there is another route, and I also doubt that the bus driver can be the source for using the nav cards, otherwise I'm guessing it would say "wrong part" or "nav card doesn't work here"

But, I really hope there is something else here, if he has these switches I really hope there more than just something to look at.

You have a point it all just speculation like the church it there and looks accessible via the fog could be an extra stop. As for the wrong part bit it might need and action to create a response since you can't mess with T.E.D.D without pissing him off hence emping him so you can try to tamper.

You have a point it all just speculation like the church it there and looks accessible via the fog could be an extra stop. As for the wrong part bit it might need and action to create a response since you can't mess with T.E.D.D without pissing him off hence emping him so you can try to tamper.

I have a lot more hope that the church plays a part within all this (not this with the driver , but more with the story or the map) just what I do not know!!!

Emping the driver doesn't do much apart from allowing him to take a well deserved break. Maybe his quotations are important, but the physical side to him doesn't mean too much.

But I guess keep trying and I'm always more than happy to be proved wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

:idea:

Whats up with some of the numbers after the quotes? are they there randomly or did the busdriver acually say that? i thnk they are clues to the alternative rout thanks ! :D

You didn't read the introduction to this thread did you? They are not part of the quotes themselves.