Pick 10 your gear.

AlphaSnake

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HQ/Leveling Class:

Primary Weapon doesn't matter (whatever you're best with)

_Primary Gunfighter WC or an Extra Tac

-No sight attachments (so the EMPs don't affect ADS)

-Semtex, C4, or Frag and EMP

-Hardline and Flak Jacket

-Scavenger or Cold-Blooded

-Tactical Mask

This is an ideal clss for playing Headquarters. Grab your favorite gun, charge for the HQ, toss your tacs and lethals, settle in and try to score. Flak jacket and Tactical Mask allow to charge in and not worry about the tacs and lethals your opponents will send in, hardline allows you to really hurt the opposition. If you can get a capture and take out a few of them in the process, you should be able to follow that up with some scorestreaks. Scavenger or Cold-Blooded is a play style choice. I find myself swapping back and forth between the two. EMP is for being a royal pain in the ass to your opposition and I suggest you spam the hell out of them (one good thing about Scavenger)...You could instead use Smoke and Cold-blooded, but I actually find EMP to be more effective, whereas my reaction to Cold-blooded and smoke is just unload at the smoke cloud until I get hit markers, then re-focus my fire. In any case, if you can use this loadout effectively and strictly play HQ, you should rake in the XP.

I have a few commonly used classes. Some for getting high score, some for tactical reasons, and some just for pure humour.

Class 1: The Beast

Primary: Remington- Long Barrel

- Laser Sight

- Fast Mag

Secondary: None

Wild Cards: Primary Gunfighter, Perk 1 Greed

Perk 1: Flak Jacket/Lightweight

Perk 2: None

Perk 3: Engineer

Lethal: Frag Grenade (or Tomahawk)

Tactical: None

Class 2: Rapid-Fire Goodnees

Primary: Skorpion EVO- Long Barrel

- Fast Mag

- Fore-Grip

Secondary: None

Wild Cards: Primary Gunfighter, Perk 1 Greed

Lethal: C4

Class 3: Ballistic Mastery

Primary: None

Secondary: Ballistic Knife (displayed proudly in gold)

Wildcards: Perk 1 Greed, Perk 3 Greed, Danger Close

Perk 3: Engineer/Extreme Conditioning

Lethal: Tomahawk x2

Class 4: KABOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Primary: None

Secondary: RPG-7 (displayed proudly in gold)

Wildcards: Perk 1 Greed, Danger Close

Perk 1: Flak Jacket/Hardline

Perk 2: Fast Hands

Lethal: C4 x2

Tactical: Trophy System

-Jolteon

My most used are

AN-94 - Stock/FMJ

Flak Jacket/Hardline

Scavenger/Toughness

Dexterity

Perk Greeds one and two

MSMC (MP7 has same build but has C4 and Fast Mags)

FMJ/Extended Clip/Long Barrel

Hardline/Flak

Scavenger

Tactical Mask

Perk Greed one and Primary Gunfighter

I use the same perk/wildcard set up with every class, basically.

[Weapon][Attachment][Attachment]

Perk 1: Hardline

Perk 2: Scavenger/Cold-Blooded

Perk 3: Engineer/Tactical Mask

Wildcards: Perk 2 Greed, Perk 3 Greed

Seems to work well for me. I rarely use grenades or equipment.

I'm always switching mine up. I don't use a core loadout, because I love/want to get camos for every weapon. I've Diamond' Shotguns, and I'm currently on Snipers, which I'm nearly done with as well. I also like getting the calling cards for challenges, so my perks and attachments or usually switching up/odd combonations. But if I'm gunning for the Bloodthirsty's, I'll put perks/attatchments I might have already done.

SVU-AS

Silencer w/ Zoom

Lightweight

Cold Blooded

Dexterity

2 Shock Charges

1 Bouncing Bettie

FHJ-18 AA (I'm doing Rocket camos as well)

Oh, and I play on Hardcore. SVU is beastly there, especially since it is Semi-Auto.

• 2 weeks later...

I mainly only play champions league now, probably my most successful class...

AN-94

Stock/Red Dot

Kap-40 (think this just got nerfed so may have to change this up)

Flak Jacket

Toughness

Tac Mask / Dexterity

Perk 3 greed

Emp grenade

That's my basic set-up for Hardpoint/CTF. My SND classes I switch out tac-mask for dead silence and may or may not switch Flak jacket for lightweight.

Fear

This class is based around the assault shield since people tend to be careful when you have it.

If you want to level up the shield fast I suggest hardcore and your going to have to camp around corners sorry. Also another tip is to flank the enemy when using the shield. Any who lets get into the build up.

Weapons

Primary:Shield

WildCards: Perk 1 and 3 greed

Perk 1: Lightweight is a must and you can use either ghost or flak for the second.

Perk 2: Scavenger or fast hands

Perk 3: Engineer or Tact Mask with Extreme as a must

Equipment

Tactical: Concussions or Shock charges (the key is to slow down the enemy

Hawk Strike

This is used for getting tomahawk kills easy peas. This is best for core match which are not objective base flags. Any other objective will work but make sure you can held this heat.

Weapons

Primary: Assault Shield

WildCards: Perk 2 greed and close danger

Perk 1: lightweight

Perk 2: Fast hands and Scavenger

Perk 3: Tact mask or Engineer or Exxtreme

Lethal: Combat axe

Tactical: Concussion

• 2 weeks later...

I have multiple classes, but the ones I use the most(I didn't unlock all the guns and perks yet so this might not say a real class but one with guns and perks I like but didn't unlock yet, since I'm only level 23)

Class 1: Scout

Primary weapon: MP7(supressor, fast mag)

Secondary weapon: B23R(tactical knife, supressor)

Equipment: Tomahawk, EMP charge

Perks: Dead Silence, Dexterity

Class 2: Soldier

Primary weapon: M27(extended mag, acog sight)

Secondary weapon: Five-seven

Equipment: Frag grenade

Perks: Lightweight, Scavenger, Extreme Conditioning, Hardline, Lightweight

Class 3: Commando

Primary weapon: FAL OSW(Select fire, ACOG sight)

Secondary weapon: Ballistic Knife

Equipment: Tomahawk

Perks: Hardline, Lightweight, Scavenger, Extreme Conditioning, Dexterity

Class 4: Heavy Gunner

Primary weapon: HAMR(acog sight, extended mag)

Secondary weapon: S12

Equipment: Claymore

Perks: Flak Jacket, Hardline

Class 5: Sniper

Primary weapon: XPR 50(acog sight :D)

Secondary weapon: Skorpion EVO

Equipment: EMP charge

Perks: Dead Silence, Cold Blooded, Ghost

• 4 months later...

I try to play various classes. Heck, i get excited to see a chance to snipe, even though it won't be an epic game.

Edited in classes>>>

But, admittedly, i loved shotgunning: mainly play tdm in bo2.

Sensitivity 13 for those 180° 'oh, your behind me, now you're dead'moments.

Any shotgun, Remington is favorite.

Long barrel/stock

Lightweight

Scavenger

Ex con/dexterity (perk 3 greed)

C4

Smoke

Ah smoke. The cure for the bad map design of the common cod. Throw it right in the center of small maps at the start of games. Or to cover you so you can get in close. Or to confuse the enemy. Heck, even covering teammates who call in care packages, without taking myself out of battle by sitting near them and waiting. And of course, punishing annoying teammates by throwing it down by them. Funny as it sounds, i really miss it on classes that don't have it.

Edits: just like the shotgun class; but primary is (almost any) smg/stock/rapid fire. Tactical would be sensor grenade or a trophy system for proactive uses against enemy equipment.

Sniper: perks don't matter too much for my sniping style. Usually fj, scavenger (always, for c4 traps), then either dexterity or, more likely, engineer (to see if someone already has my spot). Not a quick-scoper.

Any sniper/b-cpu/zoom (occasionally dual-band). C4/shock charge.

A.R.: mtar, type 25, an-94 (m27). Mtar only needs stock, t25 kinda needs a sight/stock, an-94 really wants a suppressor/stock.

Fj/scav/engineer

Tactical and lethal vary. Usually c4 or a Claymore, if the map is more campy. Emp if it's an anti-camper class, sensor or shock charge otherwise.

Often have Toughness as perk 2 greed on my AR classes.

LMG: Either primary gunfighter if on the move, or overkill for shield camp. If on the move, much like an AR class.

Shield camp: lmg/rapid fire/grip (or db or tf sights in lieu of the grip).

Shield/overkill wc.

Fj/scav/engineer (tac mask would be best, don't have it).

For this camp i vary a bit. I may skip perks except scav, using trophy system in lieu of fj. But shock charges/scav keep you safe. Claymore is good here, but often I'll use tactician for shocks and trophy systems. Remember to only put one of each on your class, you will scavenge for the others.

If you have multiple entrances that you are watching you want a Claymore. If not, shock charges and trophies are probably better.

Example: one way camp; get on hijacked, get in the control room. There is only the one entrance. S.C. between the two doors (when you have two, throw one through the left door into the back room), T.S. behind desk, shield behind desk. Aim over shield between doors. Enemies run into shock charge, you shoot them, scavenge, replace s.c./repeat.

If anti-campers ruin your day go with a different build or use your shocks aggressively instead of passively.

Anti-campers camping: this would have perks over tactical.

Note that you can always camp shield-free, as engineer also shows your shield location.

Lmg (could be A.R., shotgun, smg) grip/r.f./stock. wc= primary gunfighter.

Fj/scav/engineer

Shock charge

C4

Now nothing is alerting the anti-camper, you can risk using s.c. passively or just use it and the c4 aggressively as needed.

Happy gaming all!