Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

I have no idea but it's a thought but it needs to be tried out to see if we might be missing anything important.

I might be wrong but I might me right.

If we go by that logic, then diving to prone on top of each other in the corner could be the next step.

There's no more voice files regarding a next step, so that's basically case closed right there.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it would be silly to think that treyarch would find a way to hide some stuff for us non hackers to find the good old fashioned way. Wishful thinking I guess. Ok everybody, search party off, it's over.. There's no more radios and/or sound files to be hacked. Nothing else to do here. Good job, see ya when the dlc comes out. :roll:

To who said that the Shotguns, Skull-Blue Eye's is the Maximum Rank? I find it hard to believe that Each Player has to have the same rank in order to get to the "Next Step". If the Ranking System-As Jimmy Z has hinted on-does have some connection with completing the EE to its fullest. Then why haven't they gave a little more clear Hint?

Let's say that's true. You and the other three have to have the Highest Rank in order to get to the Next Step in the EE. But seeing how NOW we are having tech problems with the Ranking System and people have mentioned being dropped in Rank. How Can we all get to the Highest Rank?

I'll be the first to say it. They didn't clearly work this EE out. They didn't take into account the Technical Issues that have accourd and considered how the Players would react to features. The Ranking System is Cool, having an Emblem but C'on! A little information would be really helpful.

For this we need someone to go into theater mode or just lone wolf it and look around the map getting close to things trying to figure out where the ladder and/or the plow will go. As I said I can't because of my parents only allowing me to play weekend to weekend.

Let's think logically for a second, what in the world could you attach a plow to that would have something to do with the Tower of Babble?

Sometimes logic needs a hand from creativity. Why focus on the buildable item that has the least chance of dual uses, given the large number of items used throughout the map? You have an example of how one object the hatch, can be used in two locations; why not more?

I just noticed something about the Glowing Orbs that appear at Random while the Mystery Box is cycling through weapons. I noticed this when It happend while the Box was in the Back Alley at The Town. I looked up and noticed that a small thin Blue(Finished Richtofen's Side) shot up than bent and was quiet sure it was heading toward the Tower.

Anyone noticed that? The Glowing Orb doesn't appear in Theater Mode.

• Administrators

I just noticed something about the Glowing Orbs that appear at Random while the Mystery Box is cycling through weapons. I noticed this when It happend while the Box was in the Back Alley at The Town. I looked up and noticed that a small thin Blue(Finished Richtofen's Side) shot up than bent and was quiet sure it was heading toward the Tower.

Anyone noticed that? The Glowing Orb doesn't appear in Theater Mode.

It's the energy sent from the Tower to the Aether to power Richtofen. It does it after you complete his side of the Easter Egg.

I'm not talking about the string of light that goes from the Streetlights to the Tower. The line I saw was really thin. I noticed it again, this time it shot out the back of the box when it was upstairs at the town.

I've got a funny feeling about this. I've still hadn't got the chance to chuck an EMP at it.

I have no idea but it's a thought but it needs to be tried out to see if we might be missing anything important.

If we go by that logic, then diving to prone on top of each other in the corner could be the next step.

There's no more voice files regarding a next step, so that's basically case closed right there.

What about the quotes regarding the navigation table, or the other from both Maxis and Edward we haven't heard yet?

Something tells me you have to ga to a certain location to hear one of the voice files, for example a room with a computer to 'patch' the application navcard.

Concerning the buildables, for the one in the diner you have to jump.. Maybe for the ladder you have to jump as well in order to put it somewhere.

What about the quotes regarding the navigation table, or the other from both Maxis and Edward we haven't heard yet?

Something tells me you have to ga to a certain location to hear one of the voice files, for example a room with a computer to 'patch' the application navcard.

Concerning the buildables, for the one in the diner you have to jump.. Maybe for the ladder you have to jump as well in order to put it somewhere.

You don't have to jump. Just walking up to the corner there will give you the prompt.

I really doubt there's some prompt to use an item somewhere that thousands of people have missed during thousands of hours of play. I just don't see it. The extra sound files are probably 1. For DLC or 2. For something that was cut from the final game. I'm leaning towards 1, since we still have the navcard and reader in the game.

Really... I'm 99% positive at this point that the navcard stuff was put in there to send us on a wild goose chase while we wait for the DLC, which is when it will become useful. 3Arc knows how retarded the community gets over this stuff. Call it trolling, call it what you will... but it worked. It's keeping everyone busy and searching the map for what is most likely nothing (for now)... and I'm sure Jimmy Z is laughing his ass off (while he swims in piles of cash Scrooge McDuck style).

They're just giving us interactivity between maps. It started with the last couple Black Ops maps, where you could use items from previous maps to complete the EE in the next. Well, this is the next logical step... setting it up so you can use things from the next map in this one. Most likely the "correct Navcard" will come with DLC 1.

Did you just reference a 30-ish year old Kids Show?

But yeah, I agree with you on the DLC. It's possible that the next Map will have another Nav Card and it might be possible the Map will have a Nav Card Station.

The big question is-if thats true. How Pissed off you will be if both cards don't work for neither station?

But yeah, I agree with you on the DLC. It's possible that the next Map will have another Nav Card and it might be possible the Map will have a Nav Card Station.

The big question is-if thats true. How Pissed off you will be if both cards don't work for neither station?

maybe each DLC that drops you are able to grab one navcard that way by the third DLC you will have a total of FOUR navcards and then the final DLC will be some crazy map like Moon and you will have to have four to proceed the Easter egg in that map. because lets face it. this easter egg is over. we figured out two different easter eggs and got the achievement. now everybody is focused on the next DLC map figuring out a way for that Navcard. but if the main focus point in BO2 Zombies is the Tranzit map then why would you just have to have 2 nav cards or 3. you then would need a forth just to finish it off. but if 3Arc does what it did in this map and have an Easter egg and then just a random nav card then why wouldnt they do that in every other tranzit map in the game?

..................Wha?

Kidding, I think I understand what your saying. I think the Nav Card/Station is going to happen in Two Ways.

1) Four Map Packs, Five Maps Total(Includes Green Run), Four Nav Cards, Four Stations. One Card from one DLC will work on the Nav Card in Green Run, Continuation of EE.

2) One Nav Card, One Station. Card will finally work when the First DLC is released. A lot of Fans will probably be Pissed Off. I know I will.

..................Wha?

Kidding, I think I understand what your saying. I think the Nav Card/Station is going to happen in Two Ways.

1) Four Map Packs, Five Maps Total(Includes Green Run), Four Nav Cards, Four Stations. One Card from one DLC will work on the Nav Card in Green Run, Continuation of EE.

2) One Nav Card, One Station. Card will finally work when the First DLC is released. A lot of Fans will probably be Pissed Off. I know I will.

yea what i wrote is confusing. but what im saying is i think that because 3arc put just ONE navcard in this map for no reason that we know of now that in future dlc maps they will also have a tranzit map featuring the bus and you will be able to grab more cards each time a new map comes out. WHat i think will happen is that the navcards are part of a FINAL easter egg that will be found in the fourth DLC pack. but in order to do that easter egg we will need a total of 4 cards.