Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

I think, no matter what, that it is very likely there is no more. Every single Easter Egg there are people saying "there's more to it". If it isn't found in the first week, with the exception of the Ascension Easter Egg, I'm sure there's nothing more to it.

You know, this is usually my attitude regarding the maps and EEs too. Everyone went on about more steps to Ascension, I said no way. People kept talking about that Ice Cave in CotD... I said it didn't exist. Every map, people search and search for things that obviously aren't there, and I've always bee right when I said "No, that's it."

But this is obviously different. The TV broadcasts were JUST discovered, and it's much more than a week after release.

I'm still not ready to say "There's definitely more!", but I'm not 100% sure this time that there isn't. Things were still being discovered a couple days ago. Time will tell...

you have given me an idea. i heard the clips before but i missed something which i just picked up watching these TV CASTS.

one says "half of the camp is carrying out demands of...... only through electronics, this voice is a BIG LONG...... and its ultimate goal is unclear, the other voice cant be heard by humans" - maybe you can only hear the rest of one voice through an electronic device (can you put the radio anywhere else?) and the other cant be heard by humans (well we will need to hear it, so how? being dead?).

the other "we destroyed everything including this evil radio box thing" this probably means the table at the tower. but the guy in the below video talks about 3 radios. are there 3? if so where are they? (can we move/listen to/interact with using other items etc)

good video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHF3Jc-Yzwc

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think there is still a ton of things to find in tranzit, i mean the navcards Can't be pointless surly, Why put them in there if they have no purpose ...

It may very well be over for now but it seems to me that there will be story added in maybe new areas for tranzit and that's how the navcards come into play ....

If you looks at the Tranzit map before u enter a game there is plenty of room for some additions...

I'm thinking they added the navcards to save time adding them at a later date and they will come into play after the first DLC :)

I think things get lost in translation in text. I was in no way throwing anything in your face. I'm actually enjoying searching for things and then discussing them with you in this thread. Have you seen the T.V. stuff yet?

no prob at all mate, i really appreciate all the responses and the speed in replies! this is my first game forum, but i have used other forums before and they were a bit of a bore and i stopped viewing so its a nice change!

yeah, i heard them before but i just saw that they were T.V. casts so it made me think a little more about what was said (see my post i wrote when you were writing this).

game on

I personally think there is still a ton of things to find in tranzit, i mean the navcards Can't be pointless surly, Why put them in there if they have no purpose ...

It may very well be over for now but it seems to me that there will be story added in maybe new areas for tranzit and that's how the navcards come into play ....

If you looks at the Tranzit map before u enter a game there is plenty of room for some additions...

I'm thinking they added the navcards to save time adding them at a later date and they will come into play after the first DLC :)

i was just starting to think this because there are areas that look like they might even later link to this map when cars, train cars or fences are removed.

this is a very long shot as i havnt seen anything of interest. but do you think there is anything in the survival/grief maps that may link in?

sorry for spamming but i like trying to keep ideas seperate.

has anyone found a good use for the electric trap? i used it once and zombies avoided it! also has anyone tried catching or interacting with the electric guy using the traps?

also something random to note on top of the diner is that the A/C type units say high voltage on the side.

sorry for spamming but i like trying to keep ideas seperate.

has anyone found a good use for the electric trap? i used it once and zombies avoided it! also has anyone tried catching or interacting with the electric guy using the traps?

also something random to note on top of the diner is that the A/C type units say high voltage on the side.

It is super affective with 4 players all using it in one spot. You can easily cut off hallways with them.

I really think everyone is getting the wrong end of the stick when it comes to having "4 navcards"

I haven't even started the easter egg myself because no-one i know is good enough to last that long, yet when i team up with randoms occasionally they'll be a navcard next to their score, whereas if i had picked up a navcard myself in another game it'd be next to MY score.

I really think it's just an indication of what players have a navcard saved to their profile, nothing more.

Maybe there is another easter egg. I can't be too sure because I too and still trying to complete the Tower of Babble but from all the Video's, I've not heard Maxis say a lot of the quotes that are from the Ripped Audio.

One is that line about coming back to an area later and calling it a Beautiful Place.

Or what about the Cargo one? I hardly doubt Treyarch would put so much Useless things in one map.

There got be something left unfound in Green Run, I bet its right under our nose.

Several things have just struck me...

NavCard... As in navigation and card... One would think, as the main mode of transportation around such a large sand-boxed environment is a bus, driven by a robot, that this card is for use with the bus to specify the destination. Perhaps not for Green Run, but maybe for future DLC...

(1) Either the card is for Green Run and specifying destination whilst on the bus, within that game-mode.

(2) Moving between maps, I mean everyone must have heard the bus bib on Nuketown, right? So it could be to literally to move around the zombies world.

Though I think the second possibility may not be so likely (just a thought) as stats are separate between maps, and Nuketown (for instance) is only survival not TranZit. Though we should probably pay more attention to that bus bib on Nuketown.

Just another thought relating to Nuketown is the map layout, it's Black Ops 1 style (1970's), not the BOs2 future (2025). Which was described as "Nuketown 2025 Zombies".

Since the jet gun uses the same formula as the Avogadro, has anyone tried using it on the Avogadro itself? Maybe something crazy happens.

What do you mean it has the same formula? Anyway, this is a great idea. Someone should definitely try this.

Also, I feel like the Jet Gun has something more to do with the EE as it's barely used.

Since the jet gun uses the same formula as the Avogadro, has anyone tried using it on the Avogadro itself? Maybe something crazy happens.

What do you mean it has the same formula? Anyway, this is a great idea. Someone should definitely try this.

Also, I feel like the Jet Gun has something more to do with the EE as it's barely used.

The formula is used to create the Avogadro and it is shown on the gauges of the jet gun.

v/n=k

Has anyone tried jumping in a teleporter after doing the EE??? I mean what if it takes u somewhere new? O.o

Certain teleporters are linked to one another, regardless whether the Easter Egg is done or not. In other words, it doesn't take you someplace new.

I know for a fact that there's set location where each portal will take you. For instance, the one between Nacht and the spire (road) will take you after the large lava pool after Diner everytime. I'll map out each portal's destination tomorrow.

Not true they change. Try the first teleporter and quit and do it again

I have been watching ngt(nextgentactics) videos and the quote of Maxis made me think. Maxis said that the pylon was on and fully functional.

There is another quote from a different group that did as he instructed. The person was trying to contact Maxis via radio and Maxis didn't answer. Maxis abandoned them and left for dead.

I think that the Maxis ee is over for that part of tranzit and will start in a new location in the world as the globe spins around and the start of the tranzit map says western hemisphere. This might lead to going to other parts of the world, you might be able to play as the original crew.

As for Richtofens side he is using them for personal gain trying to get to people before Maxis. In the end both Maxis and Richtofen will abandon you leading me to believe that Maxis is trying to get Richtofen out of power but is doing something for his personal gain like Richtofen.

There is also a peace missing from the recordings at the farms house that raises some questions. One question is did the people who fallowed the instructions that Maxis told them to do build the obelisk table? Another question is did they get navcards? If they did then the cards are nothing if they didn't then the new crew might stay for another map.

Anyone do any research on Oedema Ordagova? Obviously Avogadro backwards, a website says this "(after their well-known scientist Oedema Ordagova)", but there seems to be no information on him. lol, nvm.

Also bumped into this http://wordster.onvyder.com/wiki/avogadro.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amedeo_Avogadro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avogadro_(crater)

Language: english

Word analyse:

avogadro consists of 8 letters

There are 4 vowels and 4 consonants

Sum letter value: 83

Random number associated with avogadro: 949

Reverse form: avogadro-ordagova

Palindrom: no, avogadro is not a palindrom

If we were to concatenate avogadro with 's' and 'es' we would get: avogadros or avogadroes

CRC32 code (good, fast, simple and very popular, especially with archivers):

- 282b18a8

MD5 string (more advanced, but also bigger and utilising more resources):

- cab3de0e838c17dd3e9a3873ff7606d4

Encrypted string using the standard Unix DES-based encryption algorithm:

- $1$PDAKMBIg$Sq73tb96EvR93lZc7B7ui0

SHA1 hash:

- 12cc93115c9dde452ddafd5bc6ee0238f74ade7e

Note that the sha1 alg. has been compromised and is no longer being used by secure corporations and government agencies.

Number of bits that are needed to store chars using given encoding: 64

Encoding: UTF-8

Whoa, guys... what if... what if... the next step to the easter egg was... waiting until the next map comes out, because there's obviously nothing left on Green Run? LOL the achievement was the end of it - just like it's been for every major easter egg since the flytrap on Der Riese. There are probably some minor easter eggs around the map, but nothing more to the big easter egg. If there was, someone would've figured it out by now. The initial easter egg was finished in like 2 days - there's no way it would've taken THIS long to finish the rest of it, considering practically everyone who plays zombies does easter egg hunting every game. I suggest you all stop looking for; there's nothing else to find. You're wasting your time. Just enjoy the map, play for high rounds, and start up the easter egg hunting again once DLC 1 drops! :D

Yeah, I'm starting to think that's it too. The discussion is starting to turn into every other map discussion and reminding me of the "ice cave" in CotD. Theories sounding more and more outlandish as people become more and more desperate to find something to advance the story.

I mean, hell... if you're having fun go for it. But I'm REALLY starting to doubt any more will come of this.

Whoa, guys... what if... what if... the next step to the easter egg was... waiting until the next map comes out, because there's obviously nothing left on Green Run? LOL the achievement was the end of it - just like it's been for every major easter egg since the flytrap on Der Riese. There are probably some minor easter eggs around the map, but nothing more to the big easter egg. If there was, someone would've figured it out by now. The initial easter egg was finished in like 2 days - there's no way it would've taken THIS long to finish the rest of it, considering practically everyone who plays zombies does easter egg hunting every game. I suggest you all stop looking for; there's nothing else to find. You're wasting your time. Just enjoy the map, play for high rounds, and start up the easter egg hunting again once DLC 1 drops! :D

Yeah, I'm starting to think that's it too. The discussion is starting to turn into every other map discussion and reminding me of the "ice cave" in CotD. Theories sounding more and more outlandish as people become more and more desperate to find something to advance the story.

I mean, hell... if you're having fun go for it. But I'm REALLY starting to doubt any more will come of this.

I agree...partialy. I strongly believe that the nav cards will be used in a later map...like the golden rod (i suggested this awhile back) But what about that mysterious magical orange orb of whatever it is? Why would that appear and have NOTHING to do with this map? Why does maxis not say anything when you complete his EE? And personaly the trophy/acheivment, to me, doesnt mean the end of something