Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing. has anyone tried to pack-a-punch the turbine gun thing yet?

You can't because it's technically equipment and not a gun :/

i thought that might be the case, same as BO1 (but has anyone actually tried??). once i sort this headset out i need to get cracking on these EE's so i can follow the story and try things. i just wanted to get a few ideas/questions rolling before i waste hours doing stuff thats already been done.

new Jimmy Z tweet: "Zeros may be on the way out!"

soooo yeah that means nothing to me lol

Could that be a hint that something needs to be done before you kill a zombie or something needing done when you just open the game? "Zero's may be on the way out" Meaning that everybody is jumping in and starting to kill before something valuable is collected? Soon there won't be anybody who owns the game that hasn't killed at least one zombie...

I dunno, I'm likely reaching.. The quote that confirmed that there's more to the Easter eggs got me excited lol

The radio is part of the items you put on the table for the easter egg. And there are certain weapons you can't put in the fridge. The original pistol being one and a ray gun. Ex: If you go to the fridge with original pistol and a ray gun and try to swap out for the gun you have stored in there you will not be able to take it out.

Could that be a hint that something needs to be done before you kill a zombie or something needing done when you just open the game? "Zero's may be on the way out" Meaning that everybody is jumping in and starting to kill before something valuable is collected? Soon there won't be anybody who owns the game that hasn't killed at least one zombie...

I dunno, I'm likely reaching.. The quote that confirmed that there's more to the Easter eggs got me excited lol

could mean zero kills? leave before killing any zombies

I noticed a radio in the garage beside diner, maybe you can activate it in some later step of the egg, just something weird I noticed

if you jump you can pick it up but i dont know where it goes or what its for

Oh ok, I think I've saw it be used in the EE, I've not done the EE yet so maybe I should get caught ip brfore speculating lol

could mean zero kills? leave before killing any zombies

I have tried doing this and when I got on the bus the original 4-5 zombies just dropped dead right in front of the bus, then the normal round 1 began.

I wonder if you leave the terminal without killing any zombies and take "another mode of transportation" If things would be any different or if it would activate something?

I have tried doing this and when I got on the bus the original 4-5 zombies just dropped dead right in front of the bus, then the normal round 1 began.

I wonder if you leave the terminal without killing any zombies and take "another mode of transportation" If things would be any different or if it would activate something?

yeah just walk around and they wont die. also just thought you can hit the bank if you need to buy doors. maybe thats why they added that option

Even after you complete Maxis side, does the avigodro come back?

There is one area that keeps bugging me. In the Diner Area, there is a small open area across from the driver side of the bus. It's sort of a U-Shaped Turn that allows you to get around the other side of the bus without openning the Diner, but then I noticed the fence deeper in the fog. It's not a one solid piece, its in three sections. This spot seems a little to big for a tiny shortcut around the bus.

Thoughts?

Even after you complete Maxis side, does the avigodro come back?

There is one area that keeps bugging me. In the Diner Area, there is a small open area across from the driver side of the bus. It's sort of a U-Shaped Turn that allows you to get around the other side of the bus without openning the Diner, but then I noticed the fence deeper in the fog. It's not a one solid piece, its in three sections. This spot seems a little to big for a tiny shortcut around the bus.

Thoughts?

thats the same spot where there is a random light at 2 o'clock when looking at the fence

Any thoughts about possibly the Avogadro having more to do with the EE than meets the eye? any connections between the name "Avogadro" in relation to the chemistry aspect and other tasks we may complete involving that? just brainstorming here

i took chemistry last semester and know a lot about avogadro's number. i would love if you could explain how this relates i would love to help.

Avogadro's number = 6.022 E^23

Avogadro's law = equal volumes of gases at the same temperature and pressure contain the same number of molecules regardless of their chemical nature and physical properties.

I dont know if that helps or not but. id love to help anytime

I heard voices at the bus depot after u turn on the power. This might be part of the rest of the EE but i didn't listen to what it was saying also starting one side of the ee might mean u can only do one or the other depending on which one u started. If u did maxis ee in the zombies ee dlc might mean u have to do the maxis ee. That's how i see it.

I have a feeling Jimmy Z's tweets about the zeros are referring to all of the people on the leaderboards who somehow have high rounds but zero kills, zero revives, zero downs etc. as all of them appear to have been removed from the leaderboards.

Yes, this seems reasonable...

Too bad everyone has it linked with an EE now, they will probably be talking this over for another 6 months like ascension