Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

Jimmy Zielinski (@ZielinskiJimmy) from Treyarch keeps hinting that no one has cracked the WHOLE easter egg yet. and today he Tweeted:

"Seriously, some of you are making great progress, keep it up! The rest of you might want to run faster. And no, I will never tell."

"The rest of you might want to run faster." makes me think you must need stamin up to cross an extra large lava pit or something... what do you think? has anyone seen any thing that might link to that quote?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another thread I just posted on:

I'm currently doing analysis on this, and it honestly seems like Maxis has a separate Easter Egg than Richtofen.

Are we absolutely positive Maxis' Easter Egg has been fully discovered. It appears that Maxis accomplishes the a similiar task as Richtofen, but in a much different way. It is possible to do the Maxis Easter Egg without doing the Richtofen Easter Egg, correct?

Analysis to come.

Perhaps it has something to do with Stamin-Up? Granted it doesn't make you run faster, but it is the only thing pertaining to running. And it is in town.... Where that red glowing ball of light on the stop light is after you complete the egg.... Wait a second, is that light connected to the Stamin-Up building via wire in any way?

Okay, forget what I just said. Last thing we need is people dieing trying to find some hidden spots in lava pits. I do have another theory. Has anyone Ran around the whole map. Just run around it one. No Warp Tunnels, No Bus. Started from the Station than to The Town and Back?

I don't think I have...anyone else?

This is interesting. First off change the title of this post to Treyarch hinting at another EE step. This isnt going to get good views with a title like that, this is important. Ok I dont 100% think he is talking about lava but it does have something to do with stamin-up for sure. Maybe like someone said follow the wire of the light that glows and maybe it will lead somewhere. I think we should all give this a shot??

I guess it was just a crack at stamin-up. I actually ran the whole map with Stamin-Up TWICE Nothing. Not of course I have yet to get the EE caught up. Could really use some good players.

Anyway, I got to thinking. You all probably know that when the power is off and you can use the Turbine to activate the Street Lights so you can lure a Denizen under it to make a Portal. You can remove the Turbine and the Portal still remains..Till you use it of course.

I was thinking, after completing both Maxis and Richtofens Mission, create portals under all street lights. With and Without Power.

C'on, it can't hurt.

sorry just a quick reply i will respond in full later.

good idea blackfire561. done

also i havnt done any easter eggs on this yet as i dont have a decent team and i just broke my damn mic. but i did see something interesting that no one ive spoken to knows what it was. when leaving the bank vault into the bank there are drawers to your left with two keys in. during one game toes keys were glowing but i couldnt do anything with them. power was on and i think we killed the electric guy but i didnt try a fan or any buildables and im not sure if we had key the card things.

keep the ideas coming and thanks for responses so far. i might so for a jog a little later!

There's more to the Maxis side. There almost has to be. The fsct that Maxis doesnt say anything after you complete the EE is just one inidicator IMO. It almost sounds like there are multiple radio towers being used in his EE.

I ask again, can the current Maxis EE be done without doing Richtofens first?

Just listen to Maxis' quotes closely, and you should have a good idea on what to do. You'll need the turbine throughout the egg is what it sounds like.

I've got full analysis on both eggs coming tonight.

im just doing some free free camera roaming at a mates house to check out the map and i may have seen a few things, or i may have seen nothing. you decide and i will check later.

1) you know the door that needs a generator in the town? well thats by a drop off from the diner and just before you go off the drop off there is an identical door on the right hand side. has anyone checked this door with a geny?

2) in Nacht Der Undertoten there are two gates outside. have these been tried?

3) between the cornfields and the power station there are train carts on the left and behind them there is a glow (box of light) and another oposite the diner looking through the fencing???

4)there is a billboard after the diner has something on that i cant read. it might just be an add for the workshop by the diner or it may be a clue for something?

5) im sure this would have already been done but has someone tried all the shutter doors in the tunnel? even the one on the left?

i managed to pause the screen with no fog but i cant get it back again so thats it for now.

happy hunting!

im just doing some free free camera roaming at a mates house to check out the map and i may have seen a few things, or i may have seen nothing. you decide and i will check later.

1) you know the door that needs a generator in the town? well thats by a drop off from the diner and just before you go off the drop off there is an identical door on the right hand side. has anyone checked this door with a geny?

2) in Nacht Der Undertoten there are two gates outside. have these been tried?

3) between the cornfields and the power station there are train carts on the left and behind them there is a glow (box of light) and another oposite the diner looking through the fencing???

4)there is a billboard after the diner has something on that i cant read. it might just be an add for the workshop by the diner or it may be a clue for something?

5) im sure this would have already been done but has someone tried all the shutter doors in the tunnel? even the one on the left?

i managed to pause the screen with no fog but i cant get it back again so thats it for now.

happy hunting!

Good ideas. I still think Stamin-Up and that street light have to do with it. I'd investigate further, but I need to complete the Easter Egg first :/ Hopefully I can have that done today. Anyone want to form a search party with me?

Good ideas. I still think Stamin-Up and that street light have to do with it. I'd investigate further, but I need to complete the Easter Egg first :/ Hopefully I can have that done today. Anyone want to form a search party with me?

id be up for a search party but i need to get my headset fixed first. maybe tonight. out comes the soldering iron!!

Also my girl got the bus to crash in the bank! I am trying to get a vid of it! Im thinking we can make him crash or reroute somewhere?

cool, did it smash the wall down? and were there any changes in the bank? and did the bus keep running after?

Nothing was changed other than they got screwed because it was harder to get off the bus. I didnt see i am still at work but she is trying to get the video in theatre. She said all it did was freak everyone out. The game froze not to long after maybe it was a glitch? I hope not!

id be up for a search party but i need to get my headset fixed first. maybe tonight. out comes the soldering iron!!

Feel free to PM me or send a friend request when you get it fixed. I'm looking forward to this. NEED MORE EGG FINDERS!

Egg Finders- 2/4 located