Solo Lobby

Does it take anyone absolutely ages to create a solo lobby? I'll select solo, select the map and it'll say 'Creating lobby' for ever above the map and start match is unselectable, i haven't waited long enough i just use custom games now for solo.

Anyone else have this issue?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is only there in coop.

Not in solo.

I have only played split screen coop so far though.

Maybe it isn't there in online coop either? (highly doubt that though.)

By Public games you mean online coop,right?

I seen it in Public survival on town, not on solo and not on greif either. It would be good for greif as 8 people on Town is pretty chaotic in the higher rounds so deaths are gunna be quite high.

• Moderators

Does it take anyone absolutely ages to create a solo lobby? I'll select solo, select the map and it'll say 'Creating lobby' for ever above the map and start match is unselectable, i haven't waited long enough i just use custom games now for solo.

Never happened to me. (Althouh I haven't played much solo.)

Does it happen often?

Never happened to me. (Althouh I haven't played much solo.)

Does it happen often?

All the time, i think i've played one solo game without doing it through custom games

Bit blurry but never mind

I know a fix for this. Start trying to create a solo lobby and then sign out of PSN via Account Management, sign back in and now you can start solo with no problems. I'm assuming the Xbox equivalent of this works too but I'm not sure. It always works on PS3.

I also found playing a level of the campaign and then going back to zombies usually works but I did that before I knew the fix above.

I know a fix for this. Start trying to create a solo lobby and then sign out of PSN via Account Management, sign back in and now you can start solo with no problems. I'm assuming the Xbox equivalent of this works too but I'm not sure. It always works on PS3.

I also found playing a level of the campaign and then going back to zombies usually works but I did that before I knew the fix above.

Thanks! :D It worked!