Ranking System(NOT explained)

Hello all, I for one am pretty stumped as to what one needs to do in order to rank up in zombie mode. Now I have some pretty impressive scores- nothing record breaking but very good none the less. Now I asked all my zombie friends and they say "I think you just need to get more headshots and get to higher levels and stuff." Which would make total sense- except that I have a friend who is WAY better than me in most categories of the leader boards and yet is a rank 3 with 3 slash marks or something(While I am a rank 4 with 4 slash marks).

Now I am sure we are all(or mostly) aware the zombie ranks go:

1) Bone

2) Crossed Bones

3) Skull(blue eyes upon promoting to enough slashes)

4) Green shield with cross hairs and knife behind skull(same with blue eyes)

5) Triangular shield with spikes and 2 shotguns next to skull(same with blue eyes)

Another thing is I suspect that the ranks DO have something to do with leader board stats because I made it to rank 4 with 5 slash marks, then did not play over the weekend and when I cam back I am at Rank 4 with 4 slash marks. And before I made it to Rank 4 with 5 slash marks then went back the next day and was back to Rank 3 so I had to rank up, only to have 4 slash marks now.

Does anyone know how the ranking system works? Please actively discuss so we can all figure it out!

(P.S.: Why rank up? you might ask? Because I am Rank 4 I automatically have a 'semi-quick revive' in every game. The word "Revive" is purple instead of white and picks up team mates slightly faster than normal- Who WOULDN'T want that? Plus what if the top rank automatically gets 'Semi-Juggernog' where they can take 1 extra hit w/o Juggy?)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic