Half of location shown on world map.

I don't have Nuketown yet so I'm not sure where it shows up when selecting a game but I don't think it's on the world map in relation to the 3 locations you can select. Does anyone have any ideas or theories as to what the town looking place is at the bottom of the map half covered in fog that can't be selected? Future DLC perhaps? Or maybe another map that is unlocked by progressing through the story line? Any ideas?

If there is a current discussion about this please point me in the right direction, I didn't see it anywhere. Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the diner, but it's too small of a map to do survival and grief on exclusively. Similar to how you can see the crop circle between the farm and power on where the tower is.

so the diner is too small, but the bus depot isn't? the hell kind of messed up thinking is that?

I think the point is that they held the exact opposite as priority. Why use the diner, where two people on opposite teams can train indefinitely instead of an area where it is total trolling close-quarters mayhem? That is the point of grief mode. Also, it seems the portion maps are designed for grief more than survival (but still sort of survival (and don't start another discussion about that here!)) anyway it seems grief maps would be better if they are small. That's sorta the point.

It's the diner, but it's too small of a map to do survival and grief on exclusively. Similar to how you can see the crop circle between the farm and power on where the tower is.

so the diner is too small, but the bus depot isn't? the hell kind of messed up thinking is that?

I think the point is that they held the exact opposite as priority. Why use the diner, where two people on opposite teams can train indefinitely instead of an area where it is total trolling close-quarters mayhem? That is the point of grief mode. Also, it seems the portion maps are designed for grief more than survival (but still sort of survival (and don't start another discussion about that here!)) anyway it seems grief maps would be better if they are small. That's sorta the point.

except I wasn't talking about grief, I honestly don't care much for grief aside from playing it when I have too may people in my party, I was talking about survival seeing as how bus depot is only a survival map. Diner seems like it wpuld be a pretty solid survival map.

except I wasn't talking about grief, I honestly don't care much for grief aside from playing it when I have too may people in my party, I was talking about survival seeing as how bus depot is only a survival map. Diner seems like it wpuld be a pretty solid survival map.

I think the power plant would be a good one aswell, Bus depot i can handle as survival. But farm, no way! :lol:

I think the power plant would be a good one aswell, Bus depot i can handle as survival. But farm, no way! :lol:

I love the farm, or at least on Tranzit. I just chill in the front outside of the farm, until the bus or one of my teammates teleports to come help me out.