PORTALS...THERE MORE WE DONT KNOW!

Phat130y69ps4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also very interested in the mechanics of the portal such as:

If you open two will you teleport between them?

(I did try opening multiple ones and leave them open but the denizen just jumped off and ran away, not sure if more than one can be open at the same time)

What happens if you throw an emp into the portal?

Is there any pattern to where they teleport you?

Does anything happen if you use all the teleporters in one game?

Are there any random street lamps that we haven't found (possibly completely off needing a turbine to power them) out in the fog somewhere?

Do te portals act different when certain things are activated, like the power, Easter eggs, lightening storm?

Can the denizens be used in other ways not related to the lamp posts?

I'll be looking into these questions with my group tonight.

I am also very interested in the mechanics of the portal such as:

If you open two will you teleport between them?

(I did try opening multiple ones and leave them open but the denizen just jumped off and ran away, not sure if more than one can be open at the same time)

What happens if you throw an emp into the portal?

Is there any pattern to where they teleport you?

Does anything happen if you use all the teleporters in one game?

Are there any random street lamps that we haven't found (possibly completely off needing a turbine to power them) out in the fog somewhere?

Do te portals act different when certain things are activated, like the power, Easter eggs, lightening storm?

Can the denizens be used in other ways not related to the lamp posts?

I'll be looking into these questions with my group tonight.

more than one can be open at a time. but I dont know if connecting them is a possibility.

i also wounder what will happen if all the portals are open at once, an if that would effect the easter egg, or what if all 4 players jump into the portals with green lights ( i think there green an reg lights) at once, if they would teleport somewere new in the map

Like the 4th map area that you can't access from the menu.

Which is the diner.

i also wounder what will happen if all the portals are open at once, an if that would effect the easter egg, or what if all 4 players jump into the portals with green lights ( i think there green an reg lights) at once, if they would teleport somewere new in the map

Like the 4th map area that you can't access from the menu.

Sorry to burst your bubble, that's the diner....

After making 3 portals, the third one was decidedly more blue than the white ones I had created previously. Will keep you all updated.

4th one was as well.They're definetly (how do you spell this damn word?) blue now.

5th one active. This one's white again.

6th. White.

I believe at this stage that since I only have 2 blue ones, these blue ones are linked to each other. Perhaps they will stay active after I use them? Going to test now.

7th one active. White. Haven't jumped through them yet as they disapear afterward. Still haven't tested blue portals.

Portal number 8 is white. I'm actually starting to learn my way around the fog now :D Also, the skulls in the hunter's cabin are Denizen skulls.

One of the ones I think I remember quoting as blue is white. Maybe I was wrong about any of them being blue. The one I activated at Bus Depot is the only other I remember citing as blue.

It's becoming harder to find these. I believe I am nearing the end of my search.

Ok the Bus Depot portal is definetly blue. I'll make a few more rounds to see if I can find anymore then jump through it.

"The Fog is my domain, and the Denizens, my friends."

Also, guys, train more in the Fog. It's piss-easy.

HEY! I was running around in the corn field, and I heard Richtoffen talking. (I'm Sam) I couldn't hear the first half of it because of the Denizens, but I heard "Lure them to the openings" Perhaps this signals something?

All right, I'm confident I have found all of them. Going to be jumping into the blue portal at Bus Depot.

Ok, the one by the Bridge also seems to be blue, but not to the magnitude of BD. Heading there now.

OK! Jumping through the Blue portal at the Bus Depot caused me to exit out the blue portal by the Bridge! Heading back through to see if it's still there.

No, the one by the bridge sent me over to the one by Town. Heading back to see if it disapeared.

The blue portal by the bridge disapeared after use. Heading back to Depot to see if it did. after recreating the portal, it was still blue.

Bus Depot portal disapeared as well. Still blue after recreation.Heading through to see if I come out at the Bridge again. If so, I may have found out a way to link them.

No, came out in Town again. *sigh*. I dunno. Maybe I'll find some other portal later.