Bus Driver Locations Quotes - CONSPIRACIES!!!

PINNAZ

I just want to point out that the driver seems to say the exact same bits on every run (at least early, but i think even in high rounds) in the exact spots.

For example 'everyone off for greenbrier resort' means that you are in the cornfield/ndu.

I actually call the ndu mock up/ high tension tower area 'greenbrier resort' because of this.

Edit: and nice thread too!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep Springs and Dulce Base, I think you have something there. The ungerground facilities in the southwest. Good idea for a map, both really. I keep hearing that people are looking for them to make an underground facility map and both of those would be intense if done properly. Hell, you could even do both if you put teleporters in and made them connect. And considering the vastness of those alleged facilities it would be like TranZit underground. Very well researched. Although that Bus Driver says a lot of stuff. Certainly there's no way they can do something for every one of those places, so hopefully if anyone from Treyarch looked at this they took the two I mentioned as a good idea.

Another thing is Area 51, like we've been there already but we didn't even get to look around at all. I considered the possibility that we could be returning to that place, and this time actually get a chance to stop and look around. Maybe see some REALLY interesting stuff. Alien technologies, new guns. Jesus, imagine what would be in the Mystery Box at Dreamland. Makes my balls tingle. Some sort of rapid fire ray gun technology. Guns involving anti-matter technology, plasma casters. Oh my. I think I should lay down. I got myself all dizzy.

Great post Scrodamoon!

Made me laugh. We dont want to get them tingleing too much over zombies!

I think 3arc just put all these conspiracies in because this kind of research is pretty much what made CallofDutyZombies.com it's like a shout out to the legends who made this storyline.

I was sure we were going to have one of these secret underground bases as a map. So many of them have the conspiracy that they are connected by an underground subway system.

Anyway, welcome to CoDz. I'm glad you enjoyed the read.

• 6 months later...

If only I could give brains again... ;)

Its like you read my mind.

I'll see if I can find my old illuminati, nwo, dumbs & aliens threads.

Treyarch are pointing at the NWO.

I don't think I need to prove the validity of this conspiracy anymore.

I'll come back to this soon.

Look into:

Fema camps, Rex84, Agenda 21, Transhumanism, technocrat, Drone army, Mouse pox, The Sunshine Project, depopulation, scorched Earth, Doomsday seed vaults & dumbs, the elites hideouts, Georgia guide stones, Gmo Monsanto, BP gulf oil spill, Blackwater/Haliburton/Rand, Tepco & Fukushima, Soft killers, Aspartame/Fluoride/Vaccines/Mercury.

The list goes on & on.

Regards Alpha.

• 1 month later...

Cheers Alpha.

I have come across many of those whilst looking into this great game.

I wonder what the point of all these are? Apart from having a robot spitting out all of these places as a gimmick.

There seemed to be a general pattern or category of either Nuclear Disaster, Deep Underground Military Base or Natural Disaster. I really thought this would lead somewhere but like the rest of the hints we had in Black Ops II, they didn't end up being relevant?

It is almost a year ago that I made this tread. Wow time flys.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, Good stuff. I remember watching that MrWaffles video over and over trying to hear something new or find a link between the places. Something had to be hidden in there, I kept thinking. In the end, I guess it was just an entertaining way of fitting the bus driver into the game. Like it is a form of transportation for secretive government officials that move from base to base. The robot may seem like a futuristic piece of technology, but at closer look, the thick wires, movable parts, and giant switches on the head resemble a 60's style vacuum cleaner more than something from modern or futuristic machine. So maybe it was easier and quieter for these secret government projects working on 115 and other things, to create a robot to transport VIPs around rather than some low wage grunt. A transport that apparently helped the VIPs site see while traveling between these bases. At least thats what I settled on. 

• 1 month later...

The NGTZombies Learning Channel. lol

For real though, two things i wanna say....

1. i saw someone up there (sorry, forgot the name) said that we should check what the driver says when no one's around in theater mode. i would like to add that this is a great idea and maybe we should check other areas of the map when no ones there. 

2. the locations the driver spits out seem random. perhaps we should research their coordinates and find the place in the direct center of them all? just a thought. 

• 8 months later...