Is this the end

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt this is the end... IF it is, they're not stoping zombies, might start a new storyline however, or perhaps cod 11 will be dedicated to a true zombies campaign with cutscenes, larger versions of past maps, and all other types of stuff I mention way back when i made a thread about it...

Yeah I remember when people were saying the moon EE spelled the end of zombies as we knew it and I remember telling everyone "no way. We're gonna have our zombies, but they'll be in a more apocalyptic-post nuclear holocaust setting." I was right about that. As long as Treyarch continues to make COD, I think zombies will live on. The possibilities are endless with this series. They can even go back in time to before Moon and show some alternate survival story with different characters if that makes any sense. Just a whole new story line in the same universe.