Just who is Samuel J. Stuhlinger?

HollowBlades

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen (and ladies) i have the answer!

This may be a slight bit far fetched but i had sent this to LiamFTWinter and he seemed to accept this theory.

In the old testament, Samuel is the only one who can hear the Voice of God. He is called in the middle of the night and runs to his master who says that he had not called Samuel. Only Samuel heard the voice. This is EXTREMEMLY relevant to our little story. here are my reasons

-Tower of babble- Obivous OLD TESTAMENT reference; the story of Samuel is also in the OLD TESTAMENT

-Richtofen could be considered god-of-zombies AKA a omnipotent being of power

-Richtofen DOES speak to all, however not as you may think. A quote from him says that he must "convince his deaf friends". this means he probably does talk to them, but they cannot hear; Samuel can hear but his master does not

-Samuel and samuel, obviously

-God rules through Heaven; Richtofen rules through Aether

I hope these are good enough reasons. I really really support this fact 100% not just because its mine but the references are just so obvious (for some).

P.S. if anyone here wants to bring in religion farther than this, please dont attack me with questions of faith and zomparing God to a video game. Its all fun and games :D

don't mean to take away from any of the awesome theroys abut him hearing ric. but are you sure he is the only one who can here the EE quotes? I remember someone saying only russman could hear them in a vid i watched.

I thought one person was chose randomly in each game, i belive "murdermachine" pointed that out earlier.

Gentlemen (and ladies) i have the answer!

This may be a slight bit far fetched but i had sent this to LiamFTWinter and he seemed to accept this theory.

In the old testament, Samuel is the only one who can hear the Voice of God. He is called in the middle of the night and runs to his master who says that he had not called Samuel. Only Samuel heard the voice. This is EXTREMEMLY relevant to our little story. here are my reasons

-Tower of babble- Obivous OLD TESTAMENT reference; the story of Samuel is also in the OLD TESTAMENT

-Richtofen could be considered god-of-zombies AKA a omnipotent being of power

-Richtofen DOES speak to all, however not as you may think. A quote from him says that he must "convince his deaf friends". this means he probably does talk to them, but they cannot hear; Samuel can hear but his master does not

-Samuel and samuel, obviously

-God rules through Heaven; Richtofen rules through Aether

I hope these are good enough reasons. I really really support this fact 100% not just because its mine but the references are just so obvious (for some).

P.S. if anyone here wants to bring in religion farther than this, please dont attack me with questions of faith and zomparing God to a video game. Its all fun and games :D

This is an insightful and intelligant post. I guess we need confirmation on which player or players can hear Richtofen. Incedently, did anyone catch Richtofens line about only being able to see everything everywhere all at once? I think it was an Max Ammo line.