Next part of the extended easter egg?!?!?

ajh1994954

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECXpTEx ... re=g-all-u

That video shows a traffic light that is flickering around with a sort of energy that is just like the giant pylon!!!! Now I have a suggestion that i'm not able to do atm but I saw a comment that says to put the electrical trap on the roof of the bus and power it with the turbine while going past the traffic lights! Try it out and let me know what happens guys! :o

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded video and playing in slow motion, traffic lights are morse code first sentence is "Power is Knowledge", "...y be transformed", "Energy...", Stay Close to me", "Go to the light", ".. future is ..ours ... stroy". I think maybe EMP the bus under the stop light, and everyone puts their turbine on it? not sure

I have herd 2 possible suggestions.

1. Have electric zombie on bus, stop the Bus at the light and make the light go through a powered up electric fence.

2. Stop the bus and throw a monkey bomb under the light and zombies will attack the light, then shoot the pole the light is on with a ray gun to make the light drop into lava which will cause an earthquake.

I think the church on the shortcut (between diner and town) has something to do with it. Maybe after earthquake it opens or something. Not sure.

THE CHURCH! I can't believe I forgot, I was playing around the the Film Editor and I flew around the Map. I did see that Church and I examined It as best I can. I'll go back and look but I think there is a crack in the wall that will alow you to look in. There is structure inside. Maybe you can gain access, not to mention I don't think I've ever been attacked by the Denizens right at the Church.

Maybe this is another nod towards "back to the future." in that they attach a wire from a clock tower to a cable across a street. Then at the exact moment lightning strikes the tower (which they know because they went back in time and the tower stopped at the exact second it got struck in the future) they drive a vehicle under the cable with a probe going up. The probe touches the cable right when it is electrified, sending a blast if energy into the vehicle, sending it into the future.

Maybe the next step is doing this in reverse? Maybe you use the electrical trap on the roof of the bus in order to power or otherwise affect the church?