Dont Mess With The Bus Driver

Vengefulxdjinn

Yeah i was wondering if he changed after the Easter Egg as well...?

Ive not done it yet tho so wouldnt be able to check, anyone fancy helping me do the Richtofen one? or even both i dont mind would be good to explore the map and see what happens after and i know a few people are trying to find further steps so could have a look and see what we can see...

Oh thinking about it as well has anyone tried stabbing him with the bowie knife?

what happens when you EMP the bus does it just shut down?

also has anyone tried getting on the bus with a denizen on there head?

Dan

I threw an EMP into the bus once... ONCE, it was pure chaos having to fight the zombies off while the driver shut down, and we had to wait until he powered up...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend kept stabbing/shooting the driver. We took a long time to get to the next stop...we stopped in the deep fog and were being swarmed. After a brutal battle, I said maybe you shouldn't f with the driver... Both my friends said yeah, I think that's a good idea.

It was a fun moment. Especailly when we realized that we had been in the fog too long and then stopped.

None of this has ever happened to me. Does anyone have any audio?

'fraid I can't give you any audio but it's easy to see for yourself. Save a walker after any round and go for a spin in the bus. Knife / shoot him until his eyes turn red three or more times between any two stops. His retaliations get worse and worse progressively, ranging from locking the doors for a moment, to skipping stops, or even stopping in the middle of the fog with the doors locked open and him cussing you out. It's actually pretty funny! Just give it a try; it takes like 2 minutes.

Yeah i was wondering if he changed after the Easter Egg as well...?

Ive not done it yet tho so wouldnt be able to check, anyone fancy helping me do the Richtofen one? or even both i dont mind would be good to explore the map and see what happens after and i know a few people are trying to find further steps so could have a look and see what we can see...

Oh thinking about it as well has anyone tried stabbing him with the bowie knife?

what happens when you EMP the bus does it just shut down?

also has anyone tried getting on the bus with a denizen on there head?

Dan

The Bowie knife is absolute crap in this game... It doesn't help AT ALL with the avrogadro! Or the denzins... The galvaknuckles make denzins 1 knife kill I think, and I haven't tried them on the avrogadro...

But getting near the bus with a denizen makes it jump off your head and emps screw up the driver....

0MW4E-QCPAw

Oh my god this is too funny. He's my new favorite character.

"Please remember their is no afterlife that your loved ones will be joining you in"

"Fuuck YOU, now I am NOT stopping"

"This bus is out of order. A replacement driver has been notified and will be here in approximately 123 years..........we're alll fucked"

*DEMONIC VOICE* GET BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE OR FACE TERMINATION!

OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD! GOODBYE!......Oh...we made it. Consolidated coach corp would like to remind you to stay calm in all situations.

And the best one: Keep fucking with me. See if I don't crash this bus and kill you all.

0MW4E-QCPAw

Oh my god this is too funny. He's my new favorite character.

"Please remember their is no afterlife that your loved ones will be joining you in"

"Fuuck YOU, now I am NOT stopping"

"This bus is out of order. A replacement driver has been notified and will be here in approximately 123 years..........we're alll fucked"

*DEMONIC VOICE* GET BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE OR FACE TERMINATION!

OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD! GOODBYE!......Oh...we made it. Consolidated coach corp would like to remind you to stay calm in all situations.

And the best one: Keep fucking with me. See if I don't crash this bus and kill you all.

Hahaha i agree i think he has the best quotes in the game so far :P

• Administrators

These are some of the funny quotes that stuck out to me:

"Stay behind the yellow lines at all times, or you'll be sorry asshole!"

"Everyone off the bus! It's time to get murdered underground."

"Fuck you! Get your ass off my bus."

"This bus is out of order. A replacement driver has been notified and will be here in approximately 123 years... You're all fucked."

I feel u on the no proof but it wasent me my girl just called to tell me and she wouldent bs she loves this game more than I. I will be going in this weekend and my bro got a pvr so if he does it again I will def be able to record. I promise I am not trolling either! If someone else saw this please co sign or show proof. I think maybe we can make him crash into something and find something new maybe?

I feel u on the no proof but it wasent me my girl just called to tell me and she wouldent bs she loves this game more than I. I will be going in this weekend and my bro got a pvr so if he does it again I will def be able to record. I promise I am not trolling either! If someone else saw this please co sign or show proof. I think maybe we can make him crash into something and find something new maybe?

Have her go back into theater and review the footage and post it on youtubes. It's pretty easy

Totally reminds me of that couple on Youtube that plays pranks on each other LOL

I'll be lookin out for ya buddy, hopefully you can find out how she did it or find it in the video. If it's a glitch it might not show though so thats how you'll know. A PVR would catch it but the internal video record wouldn't. Good luck!