Dont Mess With The Bus Driver

Vengefulxdjinn

So we were playing a game of Tranzit the other night and 1 of my mates kept knifing the bus driver the next minute his eyes went red and the doors opened and he tried to kick us all of the bus (3 of us managed to stay on).

Then in a different game the same happened but we all stayed on then when we got to the next stop he just kept driving didnt stop and locked the doors so we couldn't get off!!

Ive heard from people as well that if you annoy him to much he can just randomly stop the bus in the middle of nowhere and kick you off and lock the doors so you cant get back on!

Anyone else had any strange things happen with the bus driver?

(sorry if this is a repost did a quick scroll through and couldnt see anything).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things he says and does when you piss him off...

"your door privileges have been f*cking revoked"

he will eject/ kick you out of the bus and say ..

"you better run as*****"

He will lock the doors on you.

He will not stop at power and take you straight to town. You are literally stuck inside the bus.

He invites Avogadro and stops the bus and lets all zombies in.

This game rocks.

Few things he says and does when you piss him off...

"your door privileges have been f*cking revoked"

he will eject/ kick you out of the bus and say ..

"you better run as*****"

He will lock the doors on you.

He will not stop at power and take you straight to town. You are literally stuck inside the bus.

He invites Avogadro and stops the bus and lets all zombies in.

This game rocks.

Wow didnt noticed all this.. i guess i need to piss him off more :D

That inviting Avogadro part was me being funny. But I have played with friends that always seem to piss him off for fun. And this one time right after all 4 of us got in to the bus and the round started, Avogadro showed up out of no where and the bus stopped automatically. It is known fact that presence of Avogadro in the bus, Stops the running bus. At this time if the Driver is pissed He will most likely have the doors open for you and will not let you close it ;) Give it a try sometime.

That inviting Avogadro part was me being funny. But I have played with friends that always seem to piss him off for gun. And this one time right after all 4 of us got in to the bus and the round started, Avogadro showed up out of no where and the bus stopped automatically. It is known fact that presence of Avogadro nearby Halts the bus. At this time if the Driver is pissed He wil lmost likely have the doors open for you and will not let you close it ;) Give it a try sometime.

The Avogadro + Bus = Pure Horror.

Isn't that right? :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

That inviting Avogadro part was me being funny. But I have played with friends that always seem to piss him off for gun. And this one time right after all 4 of us got in to the bus and the round started, Avogadro showed up out of no where and the bus stopped automatically. It is known fact that presence of Avogadro nearby Halts the bus. At this time if the Driver is pissed He wil lmost likely have the doors open for you and will not let you close it ;) Give it a try sometime.

Isn't that right? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I almost cried because I had so much money to deposit.

Yes I almost cried because I had so much money to deposit.

One time Avogadro stopped the Bus on the bridge, but I knifed the hell out of him and the Bus driver came back to life after a while. We were crapping our pants cause there was so many zombies trying to get in...

But another time the boss attacked the bus but it did not do anything to the driver, we just carried on riding...

We were at the diner (random lobby), me & another person was in the bus, the other two outside, so I started knifing the driver, next thing I know the bus starts moving and the doors wouldn't open for the others to get in or us to get out.

I then heard the denizens, they both got downed and there was nothing we could do because we were locked in. It was hilarious! (it wasn't for the two who got downed, they quit...)

I encountered the avogadro in the bus once. I too almost cried. I ejected myself into the fog and was promptly burned, zapped, and latched onto simultaneously. GAME OVER.

I encountered the avogadro in the bus once. I too almost cried. I ejected myself into the fog and was promptly burned, zapped, and latched onto simultaneously. GAME OVER.

Yeah, it wasn't the most fun I've ever had in zombies. ;_;

I've definitely had him lock the doors on us and skip a stop. I really think there's going to be something to this though. Some way of controlling him wether it be to call him to a stop quicker and/or direct him to a specific stop. I believe eventually we will be able to control him how we want, or have some sort of control as to his routes and what not. Something going on with the blue eyes turning red.. there has to be a reason for this. I feel theres something more to the bus than what we currently know though thats for sure. The question does have to be asked though... if this map is in todays time or before, why is there a mechanical bus driver??? Was he sent back from the future? Bus driver has a story to tell... robots up to something :)

That explains why I was randomnly just crouching on the roof one time and I just went flying off all the sudden without even moving.

If you was going through the tunnel you have to be careful when you are on the roof because there are signs that you have to sidestep, jump over and crouch under haha i found this out the hard way!.

Also i proper laughed when the bus driver was like

"your door rights have been fuc##ng revoked"

But yeah i was thinking the same we may be able to control where he stops like if we want to get to town quicker keep knifing him or something there must be a pattern.

Ive yet to encounter the avagadro in the bus yet (thankfully) but doesnt sound fun ha

Dan

Yea the Avagrado hitched a ride to town with us the other night. He stayed in the back window and behaved himself for the most part. That bus didn't suddenly stop or anything. He just shocked the shot out of us while we fought off zombies and then we sent him packing when we got to town. It definitly got our adrenaline pumping lol.

I was watching some videos and the point was made that apparently there are definitly routes that the bus can take to cut it's route short of the full circuit. This makes me think that he doesn't take the full circuit everytime when there's noone on the bus. Gonna have to study his habits in theater mode tonight. I'm wondering if he acts different when circumstances are varied. Like if the power is on or off. Or if the EE has been done. Or if anything changes when reaching higher rounds. Has anyone punched him with the knuckles yet? Shot him with pack a punched wonder gun?

Yeah i was wondering if he changed after the Easter Egg as well...?

Ive not done it yet tho so wouldnt be able to check, anyone fancy helping me do the Richtofen one? or even both i dont mind would be good to explore the map and see what happens after and i know a few people are trying to find further steps so could have a look and see what we can see...

Oh thinking about it as well has anyone tried stabbing him with the bowie knife?

what happens when you EMP the bus does it just shut down?

also has anyone tried getting on the bus with a denizen on there head?

Dan

That explains why I was randomnly just crouching on the roof one time and I just went flying off all the sudden without even moving.

If you was going through the tunnel you have to be careful when you are on the roof because there are signs that you have to sidestep, jump over and crouch under haha i found this out the hard way!.

Also i proper laughed when the bus driver was like

"your door rights have been fuc##ng revoked"

But yeah i was thinking the same we may be able to control where he stops like if we want to get to town quicker keep knifing him or something there must be a pattern.

Ive yet to encounter the avagadro in the bus yet (thankfully) but doesnt sound fun ha

Dan

No, I was looking forward and there weren't any signs ahead at all. It was right before we reached the Farm. I asked my friends who I had been playing with at the time and they said that they were in fact just standing there knifing him because there weren't any zombies at that point in the game.

Oh and they also said the doors were locked and didn't open until I came and opened it for them.