What was Treyarch thinking with the leaderboard crap...

Long story short me and a friend decided to do a public match since custom games don't count. We got paired up with two morons to say the least. They both left at round 5. We ended up getting to 33.

And it doesn't count because those punks left. Why would Treyarch do this stupid crap? I mean my friend now has a high of round 5 with 4 people due to the fact that Treyarch made it so where people leave that is where the leaderboards mark.

Is there a way to do a public match with just 2 people? If so how because this leaderboard crap just irritated me to the point where I don't want to touch zombies for awhile.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they had a lobby leaderboard with stats it would be easier to find players less likely to leave...the way they have it now is just dumb. I wont play with anyone who doesn't have a mic and they must talk before the game starts. Only way it seems to play 2 players is start a public match and ready up...if people join nicely ask them to leave...ready up again and hope it starts before someone joins...again...just stupid

I wish there were a Lobby leaderboard section, as well as better defined ranking system. Everyone on my friend's list has a skull, Hash mark 5, but they've played, MAYBE half the time I have, and I've been Hash mark 5 forever.

I also wish they'd make Tombstone for when you get revived, and not just permitting yourself to die.

While I'm wishing, I also would like a pony.