Electrical skeletal man

jmh2013

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

How does he come up? and do we just shoot him like a normal zombie?

He can only come up by turning on the power, and I haven't done that so I've never faced him. From what I hear, EMP grenades work like a charm on him since he made of electricity.

He is a new type of boss zombie, however he's not a zombie in my opinion. He is chemically engineered and is sometimes referred to as Avogadro because of a leaked achievement a while ago.

When he dies he makes a human-like groan. however his melee attack has the same accompanying sound as that of a regular zombie. I think it could go either way, i.e. we dont know for now.

• Moderators

When he dies he makes a human-like groan. however his melee attack has the same accompanying sound as that of a regular zombie. I think it could go either way, i.e. we dont know for now.

Maybe they were just too lazy to make a new attack sound?

Although I doubt that.

Your killing hits are incorrect, took 4 of us about 5-8 hits each to kill him and we ALL had galvaknuckles since round 6 also I've heard guns don't affect him which I believe since I've dumped god knows how many rounds into him w.o effect, he always dies to punches or EMP, haven't tried the power thing yet, imma give that a go tonight.

His health my be based on how many players are in the game and what round u spawn him on, like all zombies although I am unsure about this