Thoughts and stuffs!:D

DeltaFlame

Aha- I'm sorry but these allegations that the old cast are dead, a monster of sheer electricity or completely gone are preposterous.

Do we really believe that the original cast are gone. I can guarantee that they will return next DLC. It has to happen. The current characters are hollow, stale and just lack character. So Really, Either everyone has given up on the cast, or I'm just old fashioned...

NEXT POINT

Custom Games...What The F*ck. I was so excited for that and there is what? 5 options. Nut Uh. So if anyone from 3arc are lurking...Try these options to make Custom Games REALLY custom

No HUD/'Hardcore' - TranZit/Survival and Grief compatible

Get hardcore with it and remove your HUD for some RealiZm.

8 Player Co-Op/'Happy Familly' -Survival exclusive

8 Player chaos. Everyone is one big team however zombie hordes are bigger and bigger!

Monkeys - Survival (or grief)

Release the pesky monkeys to Steal those perks or your drops!

Magic Specific Drops

Drop down menu maybe? Choosing what actually drops or what doesn't

Things like these and many more I'd list but I'm too tired too list would make Custom Games...REALLY CUSTOM.

FU*CK. Lets get some DLC and continue the real story without these aggravating characters.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic