TranZit - Quick Revive Bonus. (Video Proof)

Verrückt

Strwrsbob also has this.

An explanation for people who are wondering.

Certain players are basically getting permanent quick revive. The only sort of idea that people have that may be the cause of it, is that people with a high amount of revives in their stats get this. But no one is sure.

I have managed to make a video proof for the Quick Revive bonus you get in the game.

It happened to me after I got a blue skull emblem but I don't think there is any relevance to it... First time it happened to me today morning, and now it's permanent (at least it still works).

Sorry for the quality of the video, and the shaking, but I was playing with one hand and recording with the other... I think you can see what you need to see though. If anyone want's to try it out - add me on PSN (VerrucktPL) and I'll show you.

d0a4gBWOKdY

Explanation:

To get the Revive bonus, you have to have a lot of Revives in one game of TranZit. Usually around 15-19.

The Revive bonus only works in TranZit. It can be easily attained by having a custom game, two controllers, and letting a zombie down your dummy account and reviving them. After that, it carries on permanently (as of now).

Hope that helps. :)

Be proud of me, Waffles, i did it without the third hand! xD

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the blue skull emblem is the emblem next to your name in the zombies lobby? It could be relevant... didn't you or someone mention it saying something about reviving in blue text (hard to tell in the vid)?

Really interesting stuff. Could it possibly be related to completing one of the Easter Eggs?

I'm guessing the blue skull emblem is the emblem next to your name in the zombies lobby? It could be relevant... didn't you or someone mention it saying something about reviving in blue text (hard to tell in the vid)?

Really interesting stuff. Could it possibly be related to completing one of the Easter Eggs?

Yep, the "reviving..." text is blue. (beautiful color, btw :D)

And yes, I have a blue-eyed skull emblem next to my name.

There seems to be no relation whatsoever between any of the stats/emblems to this, but if I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with your revives number. (But mine is only around 80)

... And it does not work on Nuketown Zombies.

To get the Revive bonus, you have to have a lot of Revives in one game of TranZit. Usually around 15-19.

The Revive bonus only works in TranZit. It can be easily attained by having a custom game, two controllers, and letting a zombie down your dummy account and reviving them. After that, it carries on permanently (as of now).

That's kinda awesome and kinda lame at the same time. Awesome because they have snuck in a way to get permanent quick revive... lame because it's so easily attained by exploiting in a few minutes.

You sure of this? What's the source of the information? Does it count backwards (means will the game at some point say "you can now no longer have QR, cause you didn't revive often enough the last few times") when you don't revive or another player revives?

What I can say:

nothing to with easter egg

nothing to do with rank (my mate also has a blue skull and doesnt have it)

That's kinda awesome and kinda lame at the same time. Awesome because they have snuck in a way to get permanent quick revive... lame because it's so easily attained by exploiting in a few minutes.

Yeah, I expect it to be patched soon.

Some people are theorizing that you can do this with other perks as well. Someone I know is using the bus a lot to see if they can get a permanent Stamin-Up.

You sure of this? What's the source of the information? Does it count backwards (means will the game at some point say "you can now no longer have QR, cause you didn't revive often enough the last few times") when you don't revive or another player revives?

What I can say:

nothing to with easter egg

nothing to do with rank (my mate also has a blue skull and doesnt have it)

The explanation is in the OP, in the spoiler. I've just read about it in other forums as well. It's probably permanent, but I can't be sure...

Okay, now I get what your trying to say.

It's not an Bonus, its an Upgrade. Revive Downed Players in the same Match (15 to 19). Now you can Revive Downed Players faster Similar to Quick Revive.

You can Cheat by just playing a Custom Match(Original Difficulty) and having a Second Controller.

I think when I got the last Revive to Upgrade it, there was this Burst of Green Light. I'll try to get Video/Pic Proof if needed.

It's not an Bonus, its an Upgrade. Revive Downed Players in the same Match (15 to 19). Now you can Revive Downed Players faster Similar to Quick Revive.

You can Cheat by just playing a Custom Match(Original Difficulty) and having a Second Controller.

I think when I got the last Revive to Upgrade it, there was this Burst of Green Light. I'll try to get Video/Pic Proof if needed.

Me and my friend have both done this and I can confirm that there is some sort of sizzling light that appears on you when the other person gets the 'upgrade'.

Me and my friend have both done this and I can confirm that there is some sort of sizzling light that appears on you when the other person gets the 'upgrade'.

Yes, I remember getting the green light!

But, sometimes it happens when you kill a zombie, but there is no visible effect of such 'upgrade'...

For some reason once you get 17 revives on TranZit you will be granted a drop. This drop gives you quick revive but does not take a perk slot. Instead It will change the color of the "reviving ..." text to blue. If you buy quick revive after doing this you will revive people 4x as fast!

Also this CARRIES OVER to the next time you play TrainZit!

One last thing to all you story line experts, why the number 17, what does 17 have to do with anything?

Video Proof:

Z8gnUC4ISKI

For some reason once you get 17 revives on TranZit you will be granted a drop. This drop gives you quick revive but does not take a perk slot. Instead It will change the color of the "reviving ..." text to blue. If you buy quick revive after doing this you will revive people 4x as fast!

Also this CARRIES OVER to the next time you play TrainZit!

One last thing to all you story line experts, why the number 17, what does 17 have to do with anything?

Video Proof:

Z8gnUC4ISKI

But... I've never had a game with 17 revives... The maximum was 8, I think...

I'm hearing this type of 'challenge' is across many aspects. The defining proof is, everyone's spoken about the Green Light burst.

I've heard x number of -

Revives - as mentioned

Head shots - you get a 'Dead-Shot' type of upgrade

Grenade Kills - a 'Flopper/splash damage' type of upgrade

I don't know how much truth is in it, but they were all different sources & everyone said that they noticed a Green Light Burst.

If this is true, then sneaky 3arc have put a sort of 'level-up/ability upgrade into the game.

This is not the first time they added secret ways to upgrade perks, in WaW der reise u coulda upgrade your jugg with a little red cup, quick revive with a post by the catwalk me and a friend tested these out extensively and found upgrading jugg allowed for 1 extra hit b4 dieing and upgrading quick revive was barely noticeable but was slightly faster, only thing was they turned into downgrades after level 30. I'd die in 1 hit with jugg, and reviving ppl with quick revive took nearly a full minute, this is only true for WaW der reise, I am fully aware shocking yourself with the wonder waffle makes u die from next hit regardless of jugg, like I said tested it thoroughly and after level 30 they turned into serious downgrades, I have not yet past 30 on any maps in BOII but I've learnt to avoid there little hidden upgrades or "glitches"