True Tower of Babble EE theory

ajh1994954

I have a theory that perhaps in the extended tower of babble easter egg we find out that the electrical zombies are either a single original character or all of them at different times. I know it may seem a little far-fetched but let's look at the facts:

1. Charlie Intel stated that the original four are not PLAYABLE in tranzit but that they ARE present in "some way".

2. The achievement "you have no power over me" states that you must defeat "him" without being hit by "him" so it could be either all 4 of them at different intervals or simply one of them.

3. As it stands there is no "form" in which the original 4 are present aside from richtofen whom is the announcer.

The only thing that I think doesn't quite add up is why "he" is attacking us. The only solution I could think of is that he is trying to prevent you from aiding Richtofen anyway possible. Let me know what you guys think!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He does say they are present in some way, however he doesn't say that they're present in Green Run. Furthermore, considering that Avogadro appears from within the machine, how is it possible that one of the original four got from the moon to earth that quickly. We know a lot of time hasn't passed due to the fact that when you get a power-up Richtofen exclaims that he hasn't gotten used to the Aether. This shows that not much time has passed since earth had been hit by the missiles. Lastly, Treyarch knows that the zombie community LOVES the original crew so they probably wouldn't be willing to cut them out or dramatically alter them in the game. Personally, i believe they're still stuck on the moon and we'll help them get back to earth in one way or another.