Remember, People...Our Original Four are still here!

Flammenwerfer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're there somewhere, remember how vast TranZit is, who knows if we've missed somewhere or something... I haven't looked into the Easter Egg too much myself but after watching the Easter Egg I don't think that was the end of it.

Heck we've found NDU there, it could be referencing to that or like you say, there is more to the easter egg, they're there somewhere!

Think of it this way.

In call of the dead, five, and tranzit, there wasnt Elena singing. What else do they have in common? They do not feature the original four as being playable. So if and when we see the original four return, our beautiful singing mistress Elena will make a comeback.

Furthermore, the fact that she hints towards the fact that she may make a return suggests that the original four will become playable again. They are rumored to return in some form, and so far they haven't been seen or heard IN ANY FORM. So when we DO see them, we will be controlling them as they slay the undead to the tune of some kick-ass elena siegman! WOO HOO!!! SHYEEEAAAA!!! SHABABLOOOYYEEEEHAAA!!

Richtofen has new quotes, right? When you play Grief he says something like "Let's all work together now! No wait, there's two teams. The team that survives the longest wins the game! Oh joy!". I'm pretty sure that's a new line, he didn't say that in Moon.

So... Nolan North had to do some Richtofen lines for Black Ops 2. I know Nolan has done a lot of voices in the past (such as Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series), but he's still doing Richtofen as well.

Would Treyarch contact Nolan just to have him explain the game modes? Would Treyarch let that voice talent go to waste by giving the Doc less quotes?

I don't think so...

i really think its all about how u do the easter egg if u side with maxis he might be trying to help the original 3 with sam escaping moon cause when his side of the easter egg is done he helps u buy giving u random drops under the tower. if u help richtofen he dosen't help u out which is why this easter egg saves at random points to continue in future dlc where tranzit left off.