My Thoughts On TranZit

yellow-card8

Hey Guys,

I wanted to give you guys some of my thoughts on TranZit

I love TranZit.

I believe everyone needs to calm down and I will tough upon somethings.

The Fog: I really liked the concept of this, and some people complain that you can't see 3 feet infront of you, but that was the whole point. Really makes more suspense into it not knowing if "Omg will there be zombie there :shock: "

Bus: A great way for transportation, but could have some work, leaves when you don't wnat it to and doesn't leave when you want it to. But was a bit of a consiquence if you take to long. Personal opinion, wish the driver said more lines, maybe some funny ones or could be a little of a smart ass :)

Lave: One of the most complained things, they do get annoying but it's a post apocoliptic world, what did you expect?

My Likes: I enjoy the whole looking for parts for bus, and I hope the inpliment more on things like this, they helped a lot with sticky situations.

The new zombies that are in the fog are creepy as hell, and grap you all over the face, really enjoyed, good thing they are easy to kill so you can look back shoot run, and repeat the process.

I think I am the only person to say this but I loved Carrion, I liked Carry On aswell and wished they added both except of skrillex :| But yeah I did enojoy this song, but (IMO so don't hate) I think some parts needed a little of screamo parts, not too much though.

I have yet to get the new Wonder Weapon so i can't judge that.

Dislikes: I did not like the choice of weapons on the walls, some get weak pretty fast and than you will have to rely on box which I don't like doing.

The new boss was a bit of a let down and kind of sad that they only have Hellhounds on survival.

CIA and the CDC guys, I wish they had lines too, except of hearing "HRGG" HRUH" wish they had witty lines relating with the orginazation like "Murica bitches !!" I don't know

Thats all since I mostly been playing Solo

Overall: I really enjoyed the map, problems here and there but every map has that. The characters I really liked, Misty and and the guy with the glasses are my favorite.

People should not complain about something that has just come out for a few days, than need to let it settle for a while.

I of course need to play a little more like try the Wonder Weapons and try for the EE.

Thats ends it here guys thanks for reading, if I missed something then I either forgot or haven't experienced it yet.

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic