New Kino Art!

Matuzz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second image looks a lot like Kino der Toten. The style of it, at least. First one looks more like a 'modern' cinema room.

I'm curious why they chose a theater again (if they chose a theater again), because we've already seen Kino. The only thing I can think of is a 'Kino 2025', which is a cool idea, but also kinda lazy when you think about it. Though I do like the old WW2/Cold War Zombie style a lot better than the new one.

Let's just hope it'll be good.

I'm saying, there is exactly 0% chance Black Ops 2 concept art was posted more than a year before release... Anyone with a brain would know that it wouldn't be allowed to post. It's also named "Theater", so this is definitely for Kino.

Well leaks do happen. Before mw3 was releaced a huge amount of model pictures and concept art was leaked.

But yeah these probably aren't for Black Ops 2.

Definitely looks like Kino. I will say this though. If one DLC doesn't take us to Britain for whatever reason, I might be a tad upset. Double decker buses, anyone? 8-)

Funnily enough, there is a bus driver tranzit quote mentioning double decker buses haha.

- Waffles

Hmmmm.... Do they have double decker buses in Paris?

EDIT: A quick google search says yes. We do know Paris was originally planned for moon..... Hmmm.....

Definitely looks like Kino. I will say this though. If one DLC doesn't take us to Britain for whatever reason, I might be a tad upset. Double decker buses, anyone? 8-)

Funnily enough, there is a bus driver tranzit quote mentioning double decker buses haha.

- Waffles

Hmmmm.... Do they have double decker buses in Paris?

EDIT: A quick google search says yes. We do know Paris was originally planned for moon..... Hmmm.....

Jolteon, I think we need you over here. S$&@ just got real. Not only do we have loads of theories revolving around Paris and the catacombs, but now there is an opening for including it in tranzit! WITH A DOUBLE-DECKER!!

• Administrators

I do not believe at those are Kino Der Toten concept art. It reminds me of a theater, yes, but not a modern theater like we know it, more like a play theater. Besides, I believe all the Kino art was already found.

Jolteon, I think we need you over here. S$&@ just got real. Not only do we have loads of theories revolving around Paris and the catacombs, but now there is an opening for including it in tranzit! WITH A DOUBLE-DECKER!!

You, sirs, are welcome. This is honestly the first thing I thought about when I heard about Tranzit, plus I think they made the map selection screen the way they did for this exact reason. (I have two theories tying in TranZit to Paris if you'd like to hear them. Just PM me sometime.)