Highest Round on Town?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, you know the drill! What's your highest round on Town so far?

Mine's 40! :D

Wow, you're back! Did you play on Xbox? On Ps3 just yesterday it told me you were offline for a lot of days...

Anyway, my highest round (solo) is... 10! Why? I just got bored of playing... I did not play online survival on Town, though. But it's quite a good map for grief!

Well guys, you know the drill! What's your highest round on Town so far?

Mine's 40! :D

Wow, you're back! Did you play on Xbox? On Ps3 just yesterday it told me you were offline for a lot of days...

Anyway, my highest round (solo) is... 10! Why? I just got bored of playing... I did not play online survival on Town, though. But it's quite a good map for grief!

Yeah I don't play on PS3 too often. That's at my dad's house, and I only go over there every so often.

Did you just make this thread so that you could brag? Haha jks :)

In the past, people have always made a 'Highest Round on "X" Map" and I noticed there wasn't one for this game. I'll be adding threads for Bus Stop, Farm, and Tranzit too. :P

In the interest of space you should just edit this to include all of them. My highest is 22 on town.

18, I wasted about 25,000 points on the box so i could see what the upgraded war machine was like, ended up getting an RPG and shot it while the box was selecting a gun, killed the crawler which started roudn 18. Ended up with packapunched five sevens which got me killed :(:lol: . Got stuck on the juggernog stairs then burned and hit in the fire on my way to quick revive

18, I wasted about 25,000 points on the box so i could see what the upgraded war machine was like, ended up getting an RPG and shot it while the box was selecting a gun, killed the crawler which started roudn 18. Ended up with packapunched five sevens which got me killed :(:lol: . Got stuck on the juggernog stairs then burned and hit in the fire on my way to quick revive

That is a shame, because you NEEDTONEEDTONEEDTO upgrade the war machine! It's so cool!!

I went down on 22 because I got hit a few times and walked through fire and got red screened. Right before I recovered from the red my goddamn baby toe touched some fire and brought it back. I didn't actually get hit; it was raygun backsplash that got me. I need me some flopper, gents.

• Administrators

Did you just make this thread so that you could brag? Haha jks :)

In the past, people have always made a 'Highest Round on "X" Map" and I noticed there wasn't one for this game. I'll be adding threads for Bus Stop, Farm, and Tranzit too. :P

In the interest of space you should just edit this to include all of them. My highest is 22 on town.

Hopefully my suggestion gets passed (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25149) and there'd be no need for space conservation, have one in each section.