Green Run Location Theory

I've done some quick research, and I may have found the answer as to where Green Run is located. Sorry I can't provide any images but I'll try and get some good ones.

When you are selecting Green Run on the Zombies menu, you'll notice the tyre and bones symbol pop up in front of you. For those of you who have Nuketown, its symbol should also appear. Now we know Nuketown is located in the state of Nevada, and Green Run is somewhere north of it. These symbols are actually on top of a broken America.

Now because Nuketown is in Nevada, and Green Run is found further north of it, the map shows that the most northern state is Washington.

I may have also found another point towards this. I looked up "Green Run" on good ol' Wikipedia, and the first line was this: "The "Green Run" was a secret U.S. Government release of radioactive fission products on December 2–3, 1949, at the Hanford Site plutonium production facility." Haven't we been saying that this town had something to do with the Hanford Site?

My assumption: We are fighting the Zombies in the little town of Green Run, Washington. This is just a thought however, anyone is more than welcome to counter this theory.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced too. I Wiki'ed Hanford Callifornia and found that a Gun Battle between Farmers and people from the Pacific Railroad over the Land where the Rail Road will layed. It so happens that there is Train Tracks, the Bus actually crosses them heading to The Town and I Think you cross them between the Farm and the Powerstation.

• Administrators

I try not to be one that says things are fact when they aren't, but TranZit is definitely in Hanford, Washington. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

Green Run (TranZit): After Moon/Nuketown at the Hanford Site in Hanford, Washington, U.S.A.

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time? The eye color of the zombies are blue, indicating it's after the MPD Soul Swap between Richtofen and Sam on Moon.

How do we know it's the right place? The Hanford Site was home to a project going by the same name as our map, Green Run, where they created the world's first plutonium production reactor for the Manhattan Project. In the Bus Depot, it shows the bus route, which you can see below is an identical overhead view of Hanford. Upon entering the game, the loading screen states you're in the Northern Hemisphere, and the Earth map shows us in the Northwest corner of the U.S.A. compared to the green atom representing Nuketown (Nevada).

NOTES:

Overhead comparisons:

Image coming 11/17

• Administrators

COLORADO. Right there on the Bus's registration plate...

So yeah. :lol:

Yeah, that's odd. Verruckt pointed me to that, and I know we hear the horn in Nuketown. I have a feeling that the bus is picking people up and took them to Hanford. Why them, and why take them, I have no idea. It's all very odd.

COLORADO. Right there on the Bus's registration plate...

So yeah. :lol:

Yeah, that's odd. Verruckt pointed me to that, and I know we hear the horn in Nuketown. I have a feeling that the bus is picking people up and took them to Hanford. Why them, and why take them, I have no idea. It's all very odd.

With so much conflicting evidence, I feel it might be better to just be general in "western U.S." until we get confirmation on SOMETHING.

I'm going to go with Washington, one of the characters commented on the amount of coniferous (evergreen) trees (e.g. pine, spruce, fir) in the area, saying that they were native. Living in Washington, I remembered that we have a lot of those trees, and we are the evergreen state, so that for me, makes the location, until we get a more concrete answer in Washington.