How The TranZit Crew Got There

Flammenwerfer

Hey guys, I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm ready to present my thoughts on how our new crew are where they are now.

Firstly, in Nuketown Zombies, you can hear people in the bunker if you knife the door at the beginning of a round. There are multiple voices, but the person who can be identified clearly is Marlton, our nerdy friend who loves his high-powered guns. It can be assumed that the rest of the crew is in there with him.

Also, early on in the game you can hear a bus horn. This bus can be identified as the TranZit bus, as the horn has a very distinct sound.

So what exactly happened?

Well, here goes:

The Nuketown site is an area already theorized as a testing area. Hence, that can draw the conclusion as to why the CIA and CDC are there, as they most likely assisted or have done the testing.

Meanwhile, our new group was milling around in a wasteland, probably lost with no where to go. Suddenly, they see a quaint little area in the distance. It looks like a town! Oh, happy day! They rush to the seemingly random town in the middle of the desert.

That's when the testing starts.

All the crew can hear is what can be described as a loud ringing noise. Scared, they dash into the nuclear bunker. A nuke (or something similar) is detonated in the area nearby, destroying Nuketown. However, since our new heroes were in the bunker, they were not affected. Just one problem, though. They can't get out!

The CDC/CIA then go to the destroyed testing site for an unknown reason, probably to gather data, when they are attacked by the undead. They hold off for as long as they can until they see something in the sky. What is it? A...a missile?

Yes, one of the missiles from the moon hits Nuketown, obliterating the area and all those there, living or dead. That is, except for our heroes.

The bunker cannot withstand such an explosion, however, and the door bursts open. All they can see is carnage and lava. What now? They hear a horn in the distance. A vehicle! They then travel towards the sound of the horn.

This is where one of two things happen:

a) They find the bus and ride it around TranZit, stopping at the Bus Depot.

B) They find the bus depot and, through logic, believe that the bus they hear earlier would stop by.

Personally, I'm leaning towards the second one.

So, that's my theory. Feel free to discuss! :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This theory is great but has one major flaw. If a missile crash landed literally less than a mile away from the bunker. There is absolutely no way they could've survived.

Even if they had somehow managed to survive the explosion which was meant to blow up the majority, along with the other two, of the earth. (which is highly improbable) The radiation from the missile would mutate/wipe them out within seconds.

Everything else adds up but unfortunately I dont think there is any way they could've survived. Also is there any proof of them talking in the bunker because I have never heard it. Link would be nice, Happy slaying :D

• Administrators

I have not personally heard the voices in the Fallout Shelter on Nuketown, but this theory makes great sense if it does indeed turn out to be our crew. We know for a fact that TranZit is after Nuketown, and this is the only theory I've heard about the honking bus. Great theory, keep up the good work.

DAMN! You've literally read my mind! I wanted to make a thread today with exactly the same info and theory as yours! Good job, though!

I have not personally heard the voices in the Fallout Shelter on Nuketown, but this theory makes great sense if it does indeed turn out to be our crew. We know for a fact that TranZit is after Nuketown, and this is the only theory I've heard about the honking bus. Great theory, keep up the good work.

Knife the bunker and you'll start to hear the voices... Doesn't it remind any of you Richtofen touching the M.P.D?

Yeah, let's first ask the question "what is nuketown?" shall we? I always thought it was a prop for a nuke test, and terrorists or something invaded. Remember the "story" of maps is always a sparse narrative of why there is a conflict.

However zombie maps turn this on it's head as the peripheral info shows so much significance to a story. My idea post Tranzit is that the nuketown map, at least BO2, is an exposition of technology. The bus driver continuously mentions places as "stops" associated with high science and conspiracies, Bohemian Grove was the birthplace of the Manhattan Project and so on. If you were thinking about taking a job in this covert scientific world, which Area 51's inclusion proves is part of the Zombie world, then any self respecting group, 935 or otherwise, would have a sort of show room of what people would work on. Nuketown 2025 has plaques showing possible advanced tech, maybe the idea that the audience was consumers was misplaced-the audience is personell to create this future.

That's just what I was thinking. Don't know if Nuketown zombies is Cannon, but the Tranzit bus driver suggests a world we haven't really thought about much. The hubristic science of secretive institutions, people who go to work each day with their families having no idea what they do, the type of people Richtofen and Yena would have been before the war started.

Maybe Morrilton worked for one of these government contractors, Samuel sneaked into the gala, etc. The bombs begin to fall and they hide in the super advanced shelter, designed not just for Radiation but Biological agents like 115(or what I think is some agent bonded with 115). Hope this was sensible, this newest release just really brings it's A game.